Dr doom movie thoughts

Fox is clearly milking the FF4 franchise so the rights don't lapse back to marvel

if the director gets a huge meltdown complete with them crying about it on Sup Forums, then it's gonna be worth. Loved the last shitstorm on the F4 reboot

can't be better than this

DOOM could be great if they have a team that gives a shit, and theme song by MF DOOM.

imagine doom having an accomplice and he calls him out llike yo metalfingers teach these cretins a lesson and daniel dumile walks on screen and straight up kills the fantastic 4

Is MF DOOM even alive? What does he do for a living?

>fantastic
SAY THAT AGAIN?

shame the movie was such a piece of shit
he was an awesome doom

ALL CAPS
Alright i'm getting hyped for this.

it would completely justify the shitty movie lol

I always thought a film focusing solely on Doom's origins could work. Base it on Books of Doom and focus the action on his rise to power in Latveria.

HEAD ON STRAIGHT MASK ON CROOKED

Yea it would, I hate it mostly because of how fucked up the origin of IT'S CLOBBERING TIME is in the reboot

so that every time The Thing would go and say its clobbering time you just remember how it was brother's pre-bully beatup line

>I'm beginning to think this armor plated gargoyle doesn't like me!

Guest starring David Tennant.

NOOOOO

he's supposed to do fargo

based hawley

I only just heard about this and I have absolutely no faith whatsoever that it will be good
They're not going to tell his true origins as a Gypsy boy whose mother was a sorceress and whose father was a doctor
They're not going to show how he was scarred at University
They're not going to show how he travelled the world and then forged his armor in the mountains with the monks
They're not going to show his conquest of the throne
They're not going to show how in a single year, Doom completely eliminated all want from the country and whose people adore him
They're not going to show that he is in fact the one true hope for humanity's prosperity as confirmed by the Panther God of Wakanda Bast

After Legion, I believe he's the one who can actually pull this one off.

I can only hope for adaptation of pic related, it's just the best thing

I'd also love for him to do something completely unexpected, like family movie about Von Doom babysitting Franklin and Valeria.

Fargo started out great but got worse every season. Legion was straight up garbage.
I'm not excited.

See? This is what the writers need to bring us. Doom as a nigh-unstoppable badass with a will of solid iron, basically a Lawful Evil Batman/Iron Man amalgam whose own genius and (arguably justified) ego assure him that the good he can do as ruler justifies pretty much any and all means.

I would watch the shit out of his rise to power, overthrowing an Eastern European despot.

>Legion creator
>Not Fargo

Fucking plebs I swear

to be fair, this past season was pretty polarizing so they may not want to bring attention to that as much. i think most people had a positive reaction to legion

Hawley is a genuine talent. The studio should give him some leeway to do what he wants, but after the failure of the last Fantastic Four film it's unlikely they'll be prepared to step back.