/got/ general

Great White North edition

Thread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ot70G4wSQi0

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pG4EaDPF9UA
youtube.com/watch?v=NTgiPmG7OLE
winteriscoming.net/2015/06/19/director-david-nutter-on-whether-stannis-dead-if-hes-returning-for-season-6/
youtube.com/watch?v=FtqGTT0_alw
youtube.com/watch?v=qyF6uAxp11I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck is her problem?

First for Alys

She's an annoying bitch.

Also her dagger looks like a fucking toy. Stupid design.

Do you think GRRM kills off the chad characters he writes at a higher rate than others?
He seems to be holding a grudge.

how will they shit on Stannis this week?

What was the peak R*ddit scene and why was it "fewer :^)"?

I hate this girl power shit so much. Season 4 was true kino now its shit.

He'll be in the front line of the wights once they get past the Wall, grinning.

Hope this hoe's assassination attempt fails,gets captured, and then tortured by the Mountain.

Did he have any real evidence that Joffy and others were bastards?
>lmao all baratheons have black hair I just ignore that their mother is blonde better stage a coup lol

From the leaked plot -

Jaime poisons olena? Or does he give her a 'way out' instead of taking her to cersei?

Also the big party of badasses that go north of the wall to find proof of the white walkers for daenerys is bullshit. Just tell dany to scout around and see a massive army of the undead, which is exactly what she does later anyway and saves them, instead of sending all the best guys to their death. Also only thoros dies there? I was sure they'd be more like beric and tormund too to up the ante-

D&D have no idea how to portray characters as intelligent, so they have them correct others' grammar to flag to the audience that they are le smart guys

I miss Stannis, bros

He's coming back, right?

It's a nice parallel from the earlier seasons where every single ruler is a man. We had ned, robert baratheon, war of the 5 kings, viserys 'owning' daenerys, even dorne was introduced by a male character now it's flipped and you don't like it? Please leave, we love it here.

She's been told she's a badass since the age of 10 and it's gone to her oddly-shaped head.
Or do you mean the character?

>ask me when Winds is coming out one more time

No bully pls

Mel will tell Varys that Stannis threatened to kill her if she didn't burn Shireen

AND WHO

He's not in any leaked s7 photos and the plot is leaked so nope. In the leaked plot lines he's only mentioned ONCE and that's by Mel and she says something like ''a disappointing baratheon king'' and then he's brushed aside.

She going to bump into nymeria, realise she needs to see her family, and kill littlefinger for sansa so theres no more assination attempts, maybe in s8.

In this scene we're obviously going to find out who was really ''the voice'' varys heard.

35 hours until new material to complain about

I like that costume though

Ofc, on the back of a Stone Dragon destroying Drogon, with Val holding his back, gently stroking his hair.

for her

Can someone please tell me where the fuck they pulled the ships from? If I remember correctly, they didn't have jack shit. This kind of fleet would take decades to build and they don't barely have fucking trees on the Iron Islands.

what is the voice

I bet it was Stannis

ARE YOU

it's surprisingly hard to find an image of him where he doesn't look like a manchild

>Season 8 plot twist

Black-haired Gendry tells Ned that his mother had blonde hair, which is what makes Ned doubt Robert's kids.

They hold House Glover's lands in the Wolfwood so technically the have unlimited timber.

Aurane Waters

I can't stand this fucking programme anymore.

kek
>bend the knee or be destroyed.

No varys heard it when he was a boy, stannis had no affiliation with that religion back then.

I can't wait for tomorrow to watch this shit and laugh with you guys, I really enjoy it :-D

The picture you posted is from the scene where he talks about the voice.

When he was a boy he was sold to a warlock who cut off his dick and balls, and burned them in a fire to do some magic shit. The warlock spoke into the flames, and a voice answered. In season 6 a Red Preistess talks to him about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=pG4EaDPF9UA

The Ironborn have been completely kicked out of the North by season 6. Ramsay's enlightened rule saw to that.

> If I remember correctly
You don't. Damphair said "they stole our best ships" not "they stole all of our ships".

what is that?

He's the Lord of Lights choosen, he is that religion.

Carling is beer m8

Theon and Yura only stole 93 ships

thousand ships is retarded but it's not like the series has ever been good with numbers, aren't their armies ridiculously big too

So guys, do you think d&d keep shitting on Lord Glover because he or by extension the northern lords do something that triggers the crayons in TWoW?

"Would you like to know the name of the one who spoke, or where it lives?"
Varys telling Tyrion the story: youtube.com/watch?v=NTgiPmG7OLE

All Baratheons are black and all Lannisters are blonde. How can you make a case from that?

>"Armada"
Gurm would never be this sloppy

>gendry's mother was blonde
>bobby's and cersei's first boy "died"
hmmmm...

S7 takes place a while after the retarded show kingsmoot, so they had enough time to reconstruct lots of new ships

Euron ordered a thousand built, which is fucking bananas, given the population of the iron islands is tiny, but hey, it's the show, who gives a shit

there are some retarded army numbers in the books too. Westeros must be really big and have a huge population to have so many fighting age men in it

It's fantasy genetics. The same way brothers and sisters fucking for hundreds of years creates otherworldly beauty.

i know but what is the voice i asked

Calling Westeros a nation was retarded as well, it's not a nation. They did this in S5 with Varys calling it a country as well, it's not a country either.

Because all of Cersei's kids are blonde.

Because in this fantasy world no Baratheon has blonde hair, regardless of the mother's hair color. It's a fact written in their own history books.

shut the fuck up

I bet you got triggered by ''looks like meats back on the menu lads!' orc from lotr.

drinking a couple of those tonight ayyeeeee

So if the "rest" of the ships are the ones reinforced with steel, what were their best ships?

I'm not a fanatical stannis fan, but why wouldn't they actually snow his death? Should we just chalk it up to yet another act / plot point that DnD forgot about or couldn't think of a proper way of handling? Or is it just a way to move on from a character / actor they didn't care for in a passive aggressive manner? Madness!

Swampfu > Sansa > Cersei > Mel > Daenerys > fetal alcohol syndrome Sansa > Captain Phasma > Bearloli > Black slave > Arya

Me nan always said:
"If the wind changes your eyes will stay like that forever."

>Ed Shireen sings a ballod about listening to girls piss in a bucket

If I remember correctly that was just a directorial decision. A bad one imo

No, you shut the fuck up. You're fucking retarded.
>defending the show past S3

Wew fucking lad

alright guys, since the show is so predictable, who is it that Varys heard in the flames after his mutilation ?

That faggot Sheerans singing took me right out of the episode. He sings like a castrated modern faggot, not at all like you would expect an average soldier drinking in the woods to sing

winteriscoming.net/2015/06/19/director-david-nutter-on-whether-stannis-dead-if-hes-returning-for-season-6/

Director basically saying they it was an editorial choice to not show the death.

Season 4 is the best season though

He heard a dropped plot line screaming in agony while being suffocated by a forced sex scene by a black girl and dickless mute.

That's a shame. If it was a movie that cut would have worked maybe, but in a TV-show were we followed a character for a number of seasons he should be given a proper death scene

lord of light obviously, the sorcerer was making a sacrifice for him for fucks sake

He sounded like a Hobbit to me
But that's all I heard from him as far as I know.

>shirtless double daggers ramsay
>50 of the Iron Islands' finest killers get shafted by a couple of doggos and some half asleep Bolton sentries
>TWISTED joker ramsay plotline begins
>Gay shit in the brothel at kings landing
>tons of other shit I am now forgetting

it was shit

How ridiculously OP is Euron and his fleet going to be considering how OP all the strong stonk wymen are in the show? They're all invincible. How is the any antagonist going to come close to winning?

They also cut his lines from his death scene. It would out of character as fuck but I'd still like to see it.

>Lannister soldiers are all 20-something male feminists who just let an enemy of the state wander into their lines and immediately start sharing their provisions.

it created a portal through time and out the other end it connected to a well in an abandoned fort.

this is what he heard

youtube.com/watch?v=FtqGTT0_alw
also what the fuck is wrong with tv's capture. it takes like 20 fucking times to post something

The kingdom is supposed to believe that Joffrey, Tommen, and Myrcella are legitimately Robert Baratheon's kids. Up to this point in the world's history every offspring of a Baratheon male is supposed to have black hair, regardless of the mother's hair color (knocking up a non-baratheon). Having three blonde haired kids as a Baratheon should have been a clue that some shit was going down. The audience knows from the first episode that they are actually Jamie and Cercei's kids, and Ned gets confirmation about the Baratheon lineage from the history books and from Gendry's testimony regarding his mother's hair color. Robert should only have dark haired kids.

>no stannis stannis stannis
>Keep having them say they're going to the wall killing the surprise
>have him go because of mel
>have it in the middle of the episode not the end of watchers on the wall
youtube.com/watch?v=qyF6uAxp11I

Is Euron's fleet now trapped in Blackwater Bay? How would a capable commander with a huge fleet based on Dragonstone take advantage of this situation?

get out of here, the whole show is good only dorne lacks.

Do you think they cast Thomas 'Potato' Turgoose just to make Ed Sheeran not look as ugly?

Probably

>it's gone to her oddly-shaped head

Kek

>In my experience, the surest way to a woman's heart is with a gift card.
What did he mean by this?

>the whole show is good
Wish I was this fucking stupid

>also what the fuck is wrong with tv's capture. it takes like 20 fucking times to post something
get Sup Forums x and switch to legacy it works amazingly fast

They're not exactly lannister soldiers like what we saw before. They're basically boys who were grabbed by their lords and forced to go to war by cersei, they don't want to go north and fight they want to help their papas on their boats and go back home.

They also didn't know she was an 'enemy'. There's tons of stories about ww1 and ww2 about english and german rivalry but also befriending and all sorts of shit. Did you know during ww1 at christmas during a stand off both english and german soldiers agreed to play football and held a cease fire and then went back to killing each other the day after?

The season also fails to introduce the growing importance of the faith to the smallfolk despite having two teams of characters travelling through the countryside regularly meeting smallfolk. And then in S5 the faith militant just appears out of thin air.

D&DIDF please go

It's 10 good men all over again, they don't have to justify it. It happened because the plot needed it to happen.

You are. You're wasting time, probably weeks of your life in this GoT general and all you're doing is mocking others for liking it. Atleast that user has positive energy flowing. Yours is negative, very bad for the heart, brain and body.

did nobody in the production team not tell them that a rockstar outfit in middle ages is beyond retarded