Where Sup Forums like to sit?

Choose your seat

D-8 or 9. Best way to get the full kino experience.

B8

A7 so i fuck with the A8 faggot

Is it really better at the back?
I prefer to be around H8

K15 and 16 with my gf and we have inappropriate hand sex during the movie.

On the stairs in the aisle.

C or D8-9. Go the the toilet before entering.

F8

Those same seats are always shown as booked at my local cinema where I took this image, no idea why

Aisle seat since I'm alone on row
F

A11

In the far back in case of a shooter.

On the floor a few feet in front of K8. This is the only way to view kinographie.

This or F9

No chance of seat kickers, and it's easier to hear someone talking from behind you than in front, so better to have no one behind.

I don't like the size of the screen from that distance but it's definitely worth not having to make a scene.

Those seats are reserved for the designated shooters

Anything in green is fine. Blue could be tolerable. Red only if you're really desperate. Everything else, turn 360 degrees, close tab.

Nevermind, reverse this. I thought "Screen 1 Layout" was the screen. Who diagrams a movie theater seating chart from the front when the entrances are always in the back to mid? This is the opposite of your normal perspective of the room.

A1, always A1 and only A1 - if it's taken, I'll choose a different showing.

anything 1-2 or 15-16, anything else is cancer

>the virgin watch

E8. Best place is always in the center plebs.

if you want neck pain from looking up the entire time sure

See:

What if the shooter comes in from the back?

F1
alternative is F4

This is the only logical answer.

where?

I can't stop laughing

F8

who /H3/ here?

Probably somewhere near the Valley of Lost Dreams.

I always sit back corner because I like having the open aisle in front of me, so A1. Most theaters I'm in usually have reclining seats in the front so I don't mind sitting a few rows back from the screen.

A4 and anything else is the wrong answer. Why would you partake in kino-viewing if you don't get to experience the Big Screen?

N next to the scene explainer. I wanna know what's up

C5

assuming it's booking only

H7/8/9

you're literally trolling with this

>posting the old version

K-1

Then I can take the Stacy directly to the mating spaces right next to us instead of watching any garbage movie.

Why tf is A the back? H8-9 is ideal

Heh I'm american too

where is the falcon balcony? popcorn mines?

thats a suspicious image

>shooter stands at the back exit door shooting everyone starting from the back, everyone in front escapes through the fire exit in front.

Great plan.

K 4 or 13 is literally hell. Had to sit there for a movie once, worst theatre experience ever (aside from nigs or kids).

On the rape golem's lap.

4U

At most of the theaters in my town there's a huge wall sectioning the entrance off from the seats so the entrance is in the back but the closest seats are in the front. Meaning no one escapes unless you leap over the wall.

I usually always book the handicap seat so that I can be away from people sitting next to me or behind me,

I'd never attend a theatre with this level of shit layout.
This is the kind of theatre where you get shot with an automatic weapon by a dude dressed like the joker.

>no side aisles
>no bottom walkway to separate the retard pit from the cinema audience
>no thank you

Then you should take A1 and peer down at the people coming in the entrance. When you see a suitable mate, swoop down and drag them out of the door.

E or F 8-9

The shooter has to walk down to the front to give his speech before shooting though user.

If I was the theater shooter at your theater I'd say "LEAP THAT WALL IF YOU'RE SO GREAT!" and then we could all have a good laugh as I riddle them with bullets.

wh-what if you fall in the manlet pit?!?

It depends on where other people are sitting. I'll just choose a seat in an empty row usually.

Gr8 M8

On my way to the Mountain of Deceit

No problem, if you aren't a manlet you can just step right out. Y-you aren't a manlet, are you user?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

H8, every single time

why you such a H8er?

heh, I'm op and just got out of Dunkirk.
I sat in H8. Had the whole row to myself

E1 desu i dont like being surrounded by strangers

Center at the last row because it's not that loud

As I get older I cannot tolerate loud effects

>Reserving theater seats
what the fuck

See: (You)
I know I fucked up by accidentally cutting out the quote, but why can no one piece together that that post refers back to the post immediately above it which is also only a minute prior while the previous post before that on that topic was half an hour before? Is it mobilefags?

i guess in larger theaters its a thing, the only time ive had to is when i went with my family to see the force awakens at this AMC with 30 screens, i think its the largest theater in the dallas metroplex. the one i usually go to only has 10 screens and each only has about half as many seats, never had an assigned seat there.

Front row center, but not the pit seating forward of the main walk way. Get to stretch my legs out and get comfy.

1 - 2 rows back for the premium screen theater since the front row is closer. But I rarely go to that one because I hate 3d.