DC Super hero Girls

A new episode of DC Superhero Girls is out early . Poison Ivy created a planet monster and it's attacking people. Starfire is in it a little.
youtube.com/watch?v=fZCB01GlbOg

the art style and animation is really good in episode.

Poison Ivy is cute in this episode

Okay that Beast Boy joke got me. I'm surprised they haven't turned this into a televised series yet. Especially with the TT actors reprising their roles.

starfire has nice hair but I wish it was fiery like in the comics.

>manchildren on Sup Forums likes this trash made for little girls

I can't wait to get home and watch more cute

Superman yet?

Wouldn't it be superheroines? Also, why aren't Poison Ivy and Pigtailed girl evil?

>superhero
>Harley Quinn

i'm never going to get over this.

Steve was in this episode

Isn't the movie out today digital ?

the outfits are so bad

Better than BvS and Suicide Skwad.

>better than Skwad

no. It's good though.

Cheetah best girl.

Have they announced Wave 2 yet?

Wave 1 was out like last year and we're already 2 waves deep in other lines this years.

That was never canon. It was a middle finger from the old team to the new team that slipped through because of a lack of editorial oversight.

It was never referred to again, and given that Harley is highly delusional and spent the next issue talking to her creators while comitting suicide despite actually just being hopped up on sugar amd reading comics, its likely she hallucinated it.

They also don't mention it in a Rebirth summary of her backstory, so its probably been retconned even if it was canon.

I like that coloring on Starfire's hair, reminds me of the new 52 fire effect

I think at SDCC they said they're adding Starfire. Would imagine there's probably more though.

They haven't been fully evil for some time now in the comics

Harley is a zany antihero/antivillain like early 2000's Deadpool in the comics now, Ivy is just kind of asshole neutral.

Batman villains now are pedophile Mad Hatters, horror moviE Jokers, and Darkseid himself. Not small fries like capitalist mad scientists and Juggalo landladies in another city.

Ivy's kind of evil. She seemed a bit happy when her plants attack people in some of the shorts and in the graphic novel.

What a qt

I'm glad the boys in this are as cute as the girls

Steve is older than Diana? Okay then.

I thought Ivy was making mischief on purpose however it seems like she's just bad at making plants.

It's hard for me to tell age in this art style. A teen working at a restaurant wouldn't be out of place.

pic related for sex ed teacher

He doesnt exist in this. Youd think DC would put their most iconic character in it

Compare her to past incarnations.

She's not killing huge numbers of people, using giant vines to steal million dollar chemicals, or trying to turn mankind into plants anymore.

She's a lot closer to when she adopted all Gotham orphans.

People are still complaining about Ivy and Harley? Seriously? Characters alignments change all the time in adaptations. This is not the comics, they are not villains.

Batman and Superman already graduated

Just spell "cutie" out fully. You arent saving that much time or effort using it anyway and it only makes you look illiterate.

He does exist, he just graduated already. They have shown his statue.

Why do they even bother with Steve anymore? He really hasn't been relevant to WW since before the Crisis

Yes?

There are many ways to describe Harley

"Hero" is nowhere on that list.

And everyone agrees that was the biggest flaw of Perez's run and it's good that the coupling is being brought back

Starfire is getting doll next year.

This.

Hell, comic Jew villains never stay evil if they survive.

Look at Magneto.

Everyone forgets that Harley is Jewish.

Antihero, antivillain, she's not really hero or villain and switches between the anti's freely.

>That was never canon.

Yes it was.

I want to be tiny and climb in her hair

Did anyone ever rip the FCBD issue?

>You will never be an aphid climbing on batgirl
Whats the point of living?

meh, can't see this transitioning well into a full on show.

Nice pic bro

Haven't seen this, why are the heroes and villains friends?

It's like Earth-3 except the good guys aren't evil

I like Starfire's outfit in this but I wish she show more skin.

Its 4 little girl

The old Teen titans cartoon was for kids and it had Starfire show some skin .

The designs were focused tested and adjusted according to what the kids liked (and they're not dumb, saved us from a pink cape Supergirl).

This was a good episode . Really cute episode

Just like my chinese cartoons.

Fuck Slutfire. Go back to Red Hood and the Outlaws.

I can buy Harley and Ivy being heroines in this universe, but come on now.

he's a smart slut though

any characters they would like to see make an appearance?
>inb4 batman or superman

id really like to see powergirl,nightwing or hell,even lobo.

Stargirl

Black Canary, Raven and Vixen.

They're not villains in this continuity.

Stargirl and Mera

I'd like them to use some of the background characters they've already got

Like Thunder, Lightning, Arrowette, Bunker, Vibe, Blue Beetle, Dove, etc

is that diablo i see in the far left clipping over starfire?

Yes.

Metamorpho too?

i think if they were to put Lobo in (which they probably wont) they'd use his New 52 design instead of Slobo or something.

Cute

>still no Hal doll to hot glue

I keep hoping he'll be in the next wave

This was better than Suicide Squad.

Has Katana done anything important yet? She just sort of exists to play the token Asian character right now.

I find it odd how Babs worked at the school yet is young enough to also attend it. Didn't she have a normal school to go to?

She played a game of tennis.

I think the one before this was about Katana and Supergirl playing tennis vs Cyborg and Flash, but I might be misremembering

When's the last time Bumblebee has been an important character in the comics? She's appeared in at least three cartoons within the last fifteen years but DC doesn't push her in the comics. If a kid wants to read about her, then what?

She was in Titans Hunt and will be in Titans

She's in for the same reason Cyborg is in the League.

She's one of those characters I feel like get's more love/respect in cartoons than in comics.

this will always be my favorite design for Bumblebee .

has anyone watched the movie yet ?

It won't. They're following the Mattel formula, meaning 20-or-so 3 minute webisodes and an hour-an-a-half movie every 'season'. See Monster High, Ever After High, Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse.

I saw the second half when it was on Boomerang. It was ok, better than the shorts.

Tara Strong and Hayden Welsh's voices are incredibly unfitting for the designs of Ivy and Starfire in this universe.