/brit/

UK is FUCKED edition

Other urls found in this thread:

nmap.org/book/legal-issues.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vJUmD3ZYS38
youtube.com/watch?v=Huab6p5HW0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the fact that the new witcher series is going to be fucked by diversity is depressing as fuck

antipsychotics are fucking poison but sometimes you're in such a state you can't function without them

doodle bum

Well he's not wrong.

>black people? In my computer games?! URGH IT'S RUINED!!!

exam for what lad

its just a virus he says to me
its not quite the prison you make it out to be
too bad you're dying, too bad but true
as is this cycle of you

>>black people? In my computer games?! URGH IT'S RUINED!!!

I HEARD THE FORTUNE TELLER
SCREAMING BACK AT ME

Off to the dairy
You boys want anything?

yeah some dairy

ate a Bombay badboy pot noodle now my tummy hurts

Never post in /brit/ again

how much is 1000 calories

desu i have bacon and eggies most mornings and meat and veg most nights w much sugar in between and i’m pretty good weight wise

nigger

You too. Get out.

might be going to the clink for 15 years lad

>>>black people? In my computer games?! URGH IT'S RUINED!!!

oh no im in this

cool it liam

www.myfitnesspal.com

1000 is like one big mac meal from mcd's

Check your cholesterol.

>>>>black people? In my computer games?! URGH IT'S RUINED!!!

hate disgusting horrible anime nonces

I'm a simple man
I like slags

1000 cal is a large meal

don't understand this
what's nmap? is that illegal?

>>>>>black people? In my computer games?! URGH IT'S RUINED!!!

don't understand the appeal

Are these girls Irish? I'm not a fan

>toil in 5 hours

i exercise plenty and i hear cholesterol is good for T so i SHANT bother

had a dream last night that I knocked some runt spark out

Let the dentist keep the tooth he took out like an idiot
He must make a killing off the tooth ferry

Planning to steal the scientologists' doorknob again lads.

>those macros
>chobani yogurt with oats and milk
>>> fucking grams of protein
>>> grams of carbs
wut the fuck am I looking at? Do you literally want kidney stones?

is 3000 calories a diet for you? mad. i couldn't eat that much if you paid me

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>black people? In my computer games?! URGH IT'S RUINED!!!

nmap is a port scanner

it's legal you're fine. just pinging and trying to connect isnt a crime

Look at him now
He's paler somehow
But he's coming round
He's starting to choke
It's been so long since he spoke
Well he can have the words right from my mouth

Bollocks.

Even if you're in good health heart disease can get you.

Name 5 great nigger vidya characters

china is a paper tiger

it connects to an IP address and sees if it gets a response. i accidentally just scanned a shitload of people nmap.org/book/legal-issues.html

Dentist wants to steal my wisdom teeth away. How much do you reckon he'll get for mine?

I imagine he's trying to put on muscle.

winter bulk. gotta eat big to get big
youtube.com/watch?v=vJUmD3ZYS38

pic related will be for my summer cut

Explain what you think you've done wrong.

>tooth ferry
minor chuckle

>that protein

definitely a dream then runty boy

i’m actually interested to see my cholesterol now so i can prove you wrong

people live ever more on shocking diets - bacon and eggs every morning won’t kill you

grim can't imagine eating this shit day in and day out

Do you literally do nothing but eat, what the fuck is this.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>black people? In my computer games?! URGH IT'S RUINED!!!

Friday toil...

Happiness and Sadness at the same time...

>the north

DM me

the ole psychiatrist is giving me more anti depressants

Do most brits actually pronounce it privacy or do most say it pryvacy like the americans?

I don't think I've ever heard the former

why are you having 200g of carbs a day on a cut?

your ISP can cut off your internet

i eat every 2-3 hours. it's honestly not hard. i make a batch on sunday and just reheat them through the week

is that basically just speed

Love slags

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>black people? In my computer games?! URGH IT'S RUINED!!!

love the hair but the lips are fucked

You'd be surprised.

>Hmmm yes broccoli and boiled chicken for every meal this is surely healthy
wypipo logic

more like banter herder lmao

I think he's either retarded or eating on a budget
most likely both

carbs are important for making gains

God I miss Hilldawg.

Why?

Andrew William Mellon was an American from the wealthy Mellon family of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

His father was Thomas Mellon, a judge from County Tyrone, Ireland. In 1872 his father set him up in a lumber and coal business, which he soon turned into a profitable enterprise.

He joined his father's banking firm, T. Mellon & Sons, in 1880 and two years later had ownership of the bank transferred to him. Mellon Bank was an important force in the mass production revolution in the United States.

Mellon was one of the wealthiest people in the United States, the third-highest income-tax payer in the mid-1920s, behind John D. Rockefeller and Henry Ford. His wealth peaked at around $300–$400 million in 1929–1930.

Mellon was a key negotiator on Germany's war debt. He responded to fears that Germany might strike out against its debt plight with: "everything will work out all right".

The Mellon-Berenger Agreement was an agreement on the rate of repayment of France's debt to the United States arising from loans made during World War I.

The agreement greatly reduced the amount owed by France. However, it was deeply unpopular in France, whose people felt that the United States should waive all the debt.

By 1932 the French were in serious financial difficulties, and in the end, most France's war debt was never repaid

supposedly they aren't stimulants

brits...

CB /tahliaxxx/

CJ
Sweet
OG Lock
Big Smoke
Franklin

Easy as that.

I

DON'T

CARE

I LOVE IT

>8H ON
What does this mean?

Why doesn't Ethiopialad move to the UK?

which you'll be making fuck all on anyway because you're cutting. you either cycle carbs or increase protein/fat and decrease carbs. you'll just make yourself hungry.

did not read this

>wisdom teeth
Pretty run of the mill those are. bout three fiddy i reckon

>God I miss Hilldawg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>black people? In my computer games?! URGH IT'S RUINED!!!

need to see a psychologist for my binge eating disorder but dont want to take drugs haha

Nazeem

youtube.com/watch?v=Huab6p5HW0E

it's used by hackers to find IP addresses with vulnerabilities. it's completely illegal in germany, gray area in the US

fat faggot

Ah yes

*turns the gas nozzle*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>black people? In my computer games?! URGH IT'S RUINED!!!