Shows you are glad got cancelled/ended

Other urls found in this thread:

sonofthebronx.blogspot.com/2013/06/adult-swim-and-toonami-ratings-june-17.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pic unrelated i see

*whip crack*

Ultra-satan riseth

I mean it led to The Loud House.

It always bothered me how his belly folds over his legs like that...

Me too. I always thought the design of this show was ugly. Still, it's a decent cartoon. It's certainly way better than

Don't get me wrong, I love this show. But it was starting to go a bit downhill in season 3. It died with its dignity mostly intact.

Problem Solverz.

(you)

(you)

i kinda agree
dan's charm of being an asshole can only last so much

the writing is still good though
some of the later episodes had some great twists

YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU

Even as someone who likes the stuff Seth MacFarlane puts out, I never gave a shit about this show.

I'm glad because I can't stop picturing Kenneth Parcel when watching this.

I watched way too much 30 Rock.

i always questioned why Cleveland's son got fat and lazy when he used to be all hyper and bouncing all over the place. Did they ever explain it in the show? or did they completely forget that he used to be like that?

They had to make him like Chris so they could copy & paste family guy plots between the shows.

I know they justified it but I forget how. I think it was the result of his ADD medications.

I think there was an episode where it explained he was actually a secret agent that replaced the real cleveland jr. or something like that. It was never brought up again

I'm not glad because for a while "SAVE WOY" was spammed literally everywhere I looked. I'd gladly have it continue running if it meant I don't have to deal with that shit ever again.

mooooom, user is shit posting again.

I used to have an unhealthy crush on Kick Buttowski, primarily because I found his voice in the Latin dub overwhelmingly sexy.

I have an unhealthy crush on his mom.

HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT TO CANCEL THIS? THERE IS SO MUCH POTENTIAL FOR THE RELATIONSHIP FOR KICK AND KENDALL. KICK HAS THE COOLEST FUCKING TRICKS, I LOVE THIS SHOW. I HOPE YOU DIE, YOU STINKY BITCH!
Wait Don't tell me. Dude you won't believe what happened. Yes, No, Maybe... Don't forget that I'm a genius. Are You crazy? Someone could be listening to us. Wait don't tell me. Not again. Would you just calm down. Is there a problem? Let's get a pizza, and then we'll act like nothing ever happened. Calm down It's only Tuesday. We'll get a pizza and hope that no one overheard us talking. Calm down. 'Cause I'm a genius. It's only Thursday, and by tomorrow we'll have everything just fine.

Are you fucking retarded?

NO, I'M NOT.
ARE YOU CRAZY?
SOMEONE COULD BE LISTENING TO US.

Squirrel Boy
One of the worst shows I've ever seen in every way. So fucking unoriginal it's disgusting.

I know exactly what you're doing and I hate myself for it

Holy shit I forgot about that show, I think my mind tried to bottle those memories away to protect me.

It's just a gag, like the rest of the reasons he's fat.

Another one is that he ate his boogers

>the creator of duckman made this

it's disappointing to know this

I have eternal hatred for this pair of faggots

Is the show good? i always hated them because of their shit design

This show's humor is dated af though senpai.

I just recently found out that show had PFFR connections

#SaveWOY

the comic is still up but.

sigh.

>have
HELLLL YEAH! Unhealthy crush still goin' strong!

>sigh

i agree, the series ended perfectly in it's 2nd season there wouldn't be need to continue really
plus i feel like it would have ran into seasonal rot by the 4th season at most

I hated how they made Cleveland just a black Peter. He wasn't too bad in Family Guy as the chill black guy. But nope, he had to be the retard in his new group. Seth doesn't know how to make different types of characters.

Ayy glad to see the new Pokémon already as memes.

I thought the weight gain was related to the issues he had with the divorce. I remember one episode showed he had other problems like obsessive cleaning and organizing related to it.

Fart jokes, toilet humor, and constantly being dicks to everyone around them while being annoying to the viewers when they were alone.
Why anyone would green light that shit is beyond me.

This is what bothered me the most, honestly. in FG he was a man who respected men, women and children, he was compassionate and kind. He was an all-around good guy who was seemingly the voice of reason for a lot of the adventures. Then when they gave him his own show, like you said, they made him black peter. He was stupid, crass, abusive and misogynistic to a boring and unfunny fault. He became another fat drunk who hated his family and did stupid shit.
The only worth while addition to his character was the dynamic he had with his parents, but even that was played out with dumb shit.

>"seasonal rot" argument
>the show was planned for 3 seasons from the start

Needed a third season.

It was great at first but it became really stale during season 2

>Show wasn't even cancelled.
Try harder

>cancelled/ended

Shows I'm glad got cancelled? Every live action shit CN did.

only thing that sucks about it being canned is that we never got an episode where they revisited the "Hottie Flakes"

honestly Cleveland Show was better than Family Guy has been in years, so between the two I would have rather had Cleveland Show continue and Family Guy die instead

>tfw we'll never see another God tier fat best friend like Gunther ever again

AM I BEING DETAINED!?

Flapjacks and Chowder, God I hated them.

I never thought of Kick Buttowski as anything special, but I still have a fond memory of it, as the creators chose us as the Scandinavian country to make fun of, instead of the Swedes, for once.

I don't think anyone believed that would actually work.

Thank FUCK. I can't believe it's finally gone.

Meaning?

I'm just gonna get this off of my chest for once
Johnny test

Am I literally the only person who enjoyed that show?

Probably not, since I'm certain you don't exist.

Kick's first season was fine. Second season was a total thrash.

This show was always hit or miss, usually miss. At first it seemed like it was gonna be a neat, modern take on Dexter's Lab, but I was just being generous.

I find it tolerable, so I guess not.
Wouldn't really watch it by choice, though.

Hell yeah

Stoked

this is one of rob paulsen's most hated roles.

The first season is actually pretty decent. But the quality went downhill real fast.

The first few episodes were good, but by the end of the first season they were doing crap like a whole episode where johnny is trying to get his baseball back from a neighbor's backyard.

This was one of the worst cartoons of all time.

Only good episode was with Sigmund

I watched this show way more than I should have as a kid. It was like watching a train wreck.

I have actually never seen this show...is it really that bad?

meanwhile, this shit was an impressive display of one network executive managing to get their fetishes injected into a show aimed at small children

it was loud and awful. just garbage.

Even ones with a chubby chaser fetish thought that show was shit, which was later alleviated a few years later thanks to Gravity Falls

And banned from rerunning too

>banned from rerunning
what, really? explain

aparently its a band based in Brooklyn

The guys that did Wonder Showzen?

I forgot the name of that show. What was it again?

...I actually loved both of these shows as a kid.

Chop Socky Chooks?

yes and various adult swim shows too

Home Movies was briefly aired at 9 PM on Saturdays until this happened:
sonofthebronx.blogspot.com/2013/06/adult-swim-and-toonami-ratings-june-17.html

It was quickly removed from the schedule and hasn't been seen since and apparently, because of those ratings, won't be aired ever again on AS.

yup

Fug
:----DDDDD

Best shows for animation in my opinion. Humor is okay at times, but the characters were hit and miss. Gir is pretty funny

I miss Dan.

Pilot episode was great. Show itself was complete cowshit.

Ching Chong Chickens

Was never good to begin with.

Stops being funny when you turn 12.