Wants to turn Ms.Marvel into a feminist icon

>Wants to turn Ms.Marvel into a feminist icon
>Turns her into a man

Literally why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like how Captain america is in middle of a fight.

Is Carol going to take off her earrings?

Having the name "Captain Marvel" turns you into a man.

It did the same to Billy Batson.

While I like boyish girls, I agree that the newer Carol designs have been really lame. The one on this cover especially.
I like this post though.

Modern Feminism is the ultimate case of Penis Envy.

I read that 17-issue series where she became the new Captain Marvel and that was trash. How much worse is she now?

You have no idea how fast I came to this thread to say this. Unless of course you arrive with similar haste, then you know exactly how fast plus a few minutes.

I don't give a shit about any of this, is Jack Flagg dead?

holy fuck capn america in the middle of it.

It sucks that Larson is reading it too.

>le military girl should have a military cut because I feel like it
>tits? ass? what are those?
>fuck continuity
Thanks, Bendis. Your influence knows no bounds.

Significantly better. KSD's run was dogshit. The current volume is actually pretty good. One of the better books Marvel is putting out.

Too bad it's ending at issue 10 and relaunching with a new, protentially worse, creative team. But hey, that's still 10 more solid issues than I expected.

It's like you just can't please feminists. They're either too sexualized or too much of bull dyke/manish. Not refering to OP, just talking about in general

He survived, but is in the hospital out cold. Red Skull wasn't happy.

This. Feminist love nothing more than to strip women of all things feminine.

>KSD's run was dogshit.
Dex Soy's art on her first run is the best, though.

>It's like
You can't. Just like the manchild fills the void in his meaningless life with overpriced funny books and waifus, the third-wave feminist fills her holes with the attention of others, acquired under a facade of caring about the wellbeing of minorities. They don't actually wish for their goals to be achieved, which is why you'll never appease them, and pandering to them is wasted effort and money.

look at that chick she doesnt like dick

She has a personality now, but she's being written by Bendis

>Wants to turn Ms. Marvel into their premier female superhero
>Turn her into fascist thundercunt

I bet Captain Marvel is a lesbian. So progressive.

>Carol
>tits

Nice try shitlord!

Wow, a real feminazi!

I'll bet Red Skull berates Sin for not living up to Carl's high standards.

Marvel taught me that in order to be strong, you are not permitted to have any female traits, even if you're a girl.

>normal person caught in the center of an argument between tumblr and Sup Forums.jpg

underrated kek

>another relaunch
i'm not even in the ride and i want off

I like her hairstyle. Its pretty and unique.

How did the artist get away with this?

Kek

Pretty sure she fucks War Machine

I'm sure there's a pun somewhere in there

Soon.

I honestly found this odd. They're basically saying that you have to be as masculine as possible to be a badass.
She was bad ass when she was in the leotard.
She took a fucking skull into space and watched it die with a smile on her face.

No, that would make sense, improve both characters and their fans would go nuts for it, so Marvel will never do it.

>and their fans would go nuts for it
I want some of your LSD.

Men have power

So clearly, she has to become one.

Someone should tell DC they've been doing it wrong with Wonder Woman this whole time. They must give her a full body suit, a buzz cut and breast reduction surgery stat

Am I the only one who thinks the short hair looks far better with her current outfit than the long hair did?
It wouldn't work with the Ms. Marvel outfits, but I like the current one better, so...

I prefer short hair over long hair on girls but this is a man's haircut. Her fave is also that of a man.

No, it looks great in most artist's hands. But it's NOT MUCH CHEESECAKE CAROL so most of Sup Forums hates it.

Post Carol-drinks-coffee-smugly.jpeg now.

Just to piss off a bunch of nerds. Judging by this thread, it worked

This. She haven't done anything yet that measures up to absorbing a thermonuclear warhead and standing up to furious Sentry, and she was drawn by Cho then.

Fuck this dyke shit, they just whine and bicker all the time

This.
Her House of M tie-in summed her pretty good.

Carol knows she's a major fuckup, has a lot of issues going around but she's still trying to be the very best cape around.
She was a recovering alcoholic with insecurity issues, but she was also a bloodthirsty motherfucker who really loved to kill aliens and smack the living lights out of people. And yet, as the ending from her House of M tie-in put it, Carol knew she had a lot of baggage and problems in her life, but she wanted to be the very best.

Now she's just a crude caricature of what feminists think is the perfect female action hero. Also, she looks like that coach from Glee.

They're not saying that at all. You just want to interpret it that way.

Bias is as bias does

Considering she favored a tweet of someone going "I love Captain Marvel! SHAZAM" I doubt it.

that carol is cute (cute)

I prefer hair with a bit more longer hair.
Also her Earth's Mightiest Heroes outfit.

Dont you know user? being a feminist means you must look like a dike

This is just sad. I remember when Carol was tough but still feminine and had cute crush on Spider-man.

there's a reason for that.

Hmm. Remember when Sana Takeda drew her?
I wonder if she could salvage Carol's current design.

I admit i havent read much, but everything I've ever seen her in shes a mega bitch

>Imgur screenshot

I wonder if they are going that route in the movies?
Obviously they will need a Civil War II in the next phases after IW to get something eciting on the table and for Marvel to make CW III in the comics.

The only way to salvage her is to have Moonstone replace her again.

I actually meant for Takeda to take the current design and make it actually look good. But yeah more Moonstone is fine too.

>complaining because a character has no tits or ass

That's not a bad thing tho, every character has the same body type in comics. Everyone is a model.

Yeap. Anka's Carol grew on me pretty quick. Surprising since I like Takeda's and Cho's Carols too, guess the requirement is just that she's not drawn as captain skeltal.

There are more male feminists than actual females.

>they're not saying that at all
They totally are tho.

With Carol it was part of her character design tho. Stan the man himself wanted those tits and ass. This is loke makong power girl flat, it's body shaming is what it is.

>you just want to interpret it that way
But it's really the only interpretation that makes sense. Everything about Carol's Captain Marvel design is about erasing femininity from the character right down to the very name. Marvel should take a lesson from Wonder woman--being an beautiful woman doesn't make you any less of a hero.

It's about playing up her militaristic themes and giving her an actual hook that isn't "second wave feminist who can look sexy and kick butt too!!!!!"
If people want that, they've got Wonder Woman. And, like, every other female hero. You couldn't have the current Carol run with her as commander of Alpha Flight in the black leotard, it'd just look stupid.

If it was about playing up her militaristic theme then why is Carol fine getting a demotion?

She can wear her new suit and still look like a woman with a woman's haircut and a woman's body. She does not most of the time.

Because "Colonel Marvel" would sound shit. She's still a colonel, anyway.

An actual hook would an be an ex-alcoholic glory hound.

The new suit looks shit with the old haircut, though.
>a woman's body
I will never understand this meme. You understand that most women are proportioned more like nuCarol than old Carol, right?
>inb4 "MUH COMICS DON'T HAVE TO BE REALISTIC"

Which, yeah, she still is, outside of KSD's run. Her personality and her place in the world aren't the same thing, and I agree that she needs both to work as a character.

>>inb4 "MUH COMICS DON'T HAVE TO BE REALISTIC"

Not capeshit. Superheroes aren't meant to represent average people, they show an ideal form.

>Spider-man can go run around in his and blue pajamas
>Wolverine can kill bad guys in his murder spandex
>Captain America can be a decorated war hero with wongs on his head
But you're telling me that Carol can't lead a team in a black leotard?

Iceman fucked tons of chicks before Marvel decided they needed a controversy boost to Bendis X-Men.

>she still is
No she isn't, They wiped away her alcoholism and desperate need to be like.

>The new suit looks shit with the old haircut, though.

I liked this look.

She'd look pretty out of place in a military installation in the leotard, yeah.

>Bendis is somewhat responsible for the art or design of Carol.
Why are people here such idiots?

We're talking about Alpha flight here right? The superhero team with the acrobatic midget named puck? The same team that murder soandex wolverine running around his murder spandex?

Happened the same to me.
Does that make me an empowered feminist?

How many guys do you think look like Spider-man? I'm sorry but if you're going down thay road I have to pull the "the men are equally objectified too" card.

>The new suit looks shit with the old haircut, though.
It looks great with PG hair.

I see captain America in his costume on military installations all the time. He commands Solider's respect in that silly little thing.

He's also a man

Hey listen I'm with you on the whole "not all female characters have to be drawn like supwr models" but I probably wouldn't have chosen the character repeatedly noted for being curvier than others to redesign and make less curvy.

She's just a hot-tempered futa that Kamala is scared to be alone with.

>NOT MUCH CHEESECAKE CAROL
Hogwash. Carol can still look attractive in her modern uniform. Just wish they kept it black instead of blue.

I'm OK with the suit, but that they had to change how her body looked is retarded.

It's especially annoying to hear people try to deflect using the "muh cheesecake" argument when you were initially interested in the name and costume change. Fuck, if I had known it would turn out this shitty, I never would've supported the change in the first place.

Well it's in the design of every character.
Sure I get it for power girl. But you can make almost every other character less beefy without affecting their personality.

She really looks like Frank the Frank with blonde hair.

HOLY SHIT SHE'S A FRANK
Jesus christ I didn't see it before.

Im mad that your right but maybe if they try cw2 movie people will finally give up on marvel

youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M

>why?
Women want to be men.
They're jealous.

#yesallwomen

Did this actually happen?

It's called a MANtle for a reason, OP.

with a sidecut ....