I BET I CAN OUTLAST THOSE TWO OTHER CHUCKLEFUCKS TOO
LET'S DO THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/superman/4005-1807/issues-cover/
www87.zippyshare.com/v/Fef9BtTs/file.html
www87.zippyshare.com/v/n4XmEbWk/file.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How long is this going to take? I have a roast in the oven.

Are you actually going to do it?
We've recently had a every Batman and every Spiderman guy make the claim then back out.

I'm already 26, by the time you're over, I'll be really old...

Not really. If you do one issue of Action a day it'd only take like 2 years. If you do more than one a day you can cut that down.

He could probably do it in like 2 months.

But you also have to count Superman, Justice League, Superman / Batman, Man of Steel etc.

Well, to be fair the spider-man OP backed out like a fag and a solo guy whos first ever storytime was left doing it.

OP, you're not going to sit up here and post for a year and some change straight. You and I both know this, so stop grandstanding. Pick a number like 200 or 300, complete the task, and pat yourself on the back.

You sound like that uncle at the cookout who says, "Bet I can throw this football over those mountains."

comicvine.gamespot.com/superman/4005-1807/issues-cover/

>Appears in 12,335 issues
That includes all the Justice League, crossovers, non-canon elsworlds, foreign comics and tv/movie tie in comics.

More than an every Superman comic ever would be expected. A every Superman comic probably would just be the core books:
>Action Comics
859 appearances
>Superman
475 appearances

You wouldn't be able to properly tell the Death and Return of Superman story, for instance, without going into lots of other books, though.

I BELIEVE IN YOU user!

Not that much more. Rounding up it'd be about 1,400 issues. 25ish pages an issue, 30 seconds to post a page, and rounding up even more, you're looking at about 300 hours.

lol fag

Action Comics 001 (1938) (digital) (Minutemen-Drunk Monk)
www87.zippyshare.com/v/Fef9BtTs/file.html

Action Comics 006 (1938) (digital) (Minutemen-Drunk Monk)
www87.zippyshare.com/v/n4XmEbWk/file.html

just go balls deep and storytime every DC comic ever