Is he the first genuinely unfunny Joker?

Is he the first genuinely unfunny Joker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5I-QQDivADE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Young Justice Joker?

You just don't get millennial humor. It's gritty, dark, full of cuckholding and irony.

They werent focusing on him being funny. They were focusing on him being a mobster.

Just like how Gal Gadot tried to defend her tittyless WW by focusing on WW being an amazon and amazons cut off their tits to be better at archery hurr durr who cares about tits im cosplaying as an amazon and not WW fuck you

Ah yes, I saw him in one episode. He just seemed like a generic murderer who happened to laugh sometimes.

We agreed collectively as a people to forget he existed.

What does the Joker's cuckolding tattoo look like?
You know he has one somewhere if it's that important to him

Heath Ledger exists.

The funniest Joker can be found in The Mask of Phantasm imo. Nearly every line is a winner

Hes like the Dark Knight Returns Joker.

Hes not entirely funny, hes laughing at you to hurt you

that joke is in bad taste

>Joker is supposed to be funny

When did this meme start?

Let's just hope Affleck and Johns give him better material to work with..

Joker was never funny.

>the guy that only read TDKR and the guy that admitted to only have read Under the Red Hood
>having any hope in them

Man when I was in high school I was friends with a lot of Hot Topic Juggalos, this was when Juggalo "culture" moved away from wiggers and got taken over by mallgoths

Anyway...I know every one of them is loving this shit, which makes me really annoyed because I actually liked Suicide Squad, but if any of those people were still in my life I can just imagine how much they'd all be idolizing Joker and Harley, probably taking facebook pics dressed as them as we speak

Who cares about her tits man!? She's supposed to be built! Or at least taller than everyone!!!

Heath Ledger's Joker wasn't funny either.

Isn't the whole point that the Joker's sense of humor is all fucked up?

I thought he was "funny", meaning that he was supposed to be and if you didn't find him funny that's a personal issue

He was clearly written to be "funny" even if he wasn't, HONKA HONKA and other exagerated lines, the way he laughs like a retard and puts a dumbass look on his face (the batman car chase) shows that they wanted him to be funny, maybe you didn't find him funny but he was supposed to be

I STARTED A JOKE

Name 1 funny Joker besides Hamill.

No he doesn't.

Nicholson and Ledger

>Cesar's Joker.
>Sorta funny.
>Jack's Joker.
>He wasn't funny.
>Hamill's Joker
>Pretty funny.
>Heath's Joker.
>He wasn't funny.
>Brett's Joker
>Was absolutely the worst.
>Guy who voiced Joker in TDKR:P1/P2
>Leto's Joker.
>He wasn't funny.

I think that about covers it.

>Jack's Joker
>not funny

HEEESSSS AT HOMEEEE

WASHING HIS TIGHTSSSSSSS

>Ledger

Spring 1940. He didn't crack any jokes in his first appearance. Batman, who wasn't exactly Adam West at this point, actually cracked wise more than the Joker did back then.

Later interpretations focused more on the clown aspects of the character, so he became funnier and sillier. Then the menace was brought back and he became this sort of Freddy Krueger like character. Terrifying, but charismatic and amusing.

>silver age Joker is the best! Hamil is shit!
>Hamils Joker is the best! Ledger is shit!
>Ledger's Joker is the best! Leto is shit!
You can literally see the waves of autistic twenty-somethings getting rotated out for the underage who become the next autistic twenty-somethings if you've been with Sup Forums since the beginning.

Cant really give a fair assessment given his limited screentime but yeah Leto leaves much to be desired. You have the Joker and you cant give him one joke, be it dark or just silly? I mean sure I buy the crazy bit when he stares off into space but really he just acts like Tony Montana after 10 years of coke. Still I give the film credit, I thought the gift basket was very Joker. Maybe I just dont like this Joker because I hate Azzerellos Joker book?

You guys do realize Joker was never actually supposed to be legitimately funny, right? He thinks he's being funny by killing people with jokes but his "jokes" we're always supposed to be something horrible like murder or torture. Sure, you might get a chuckle from what he says from time to time but he's not a comedy relief character. He would be JarJar if it was up to you guys

>What does the Joker's cuckolding tattoo look like?

Batman fucking Catwoman?

i found him to be hilarious DESU famalam

No he would be Hamill if it were up to Sup Forums

They're all wrong because Nicholson is the best and always will be

Little song, little dance....anons head on a lance?

Gadot's height is not wrong, as far as actresses go it's hard to get very close to canon Diana, her build is.

>Young Justice Joker?

the sad thing is I REALLY REALLY like Brent Spiner too

The Batman Joker was funny.

>I want Wonder Woman to have huge tits and ass, and also be tall as fuck, and ripped, and also be a good actress
m8..

you forgot Red Hood and Rasta Joker

>the grenade gag with the bank manager

>I'm gonna make this pencil disappear

>YOU THINK YOU CAN STEAL FROM US AND GET AWAY WITH IT?
>yeah

>Let's not BLOW things out of proportion

>his reaction to seeing his minion getting tased by Batman's cowl

>pretty much everything in the hospital, from the nurse outfit to his conversation with Harvey to him tying to blow up the hospital and the detonator not working

Ledger was pretty fucking funny, user. He might not be Hamill, but the bits land.

>as far as actresses go
there are millions of them, and you can easily find matches. Of course they won't be "famous" or jewish but unlike what you seem to believe, it's not required to make a movie.

I grew up with Hamil.

Leto is better than Ledger.

but he had practice with his multiple personalities.

Hamill>Ledger>Nicholson>Romero

/Thread

What's funny Joker? Witty one-liners while he kills?

Joker has never been funny, his jokes are ironic not actually clever and funny.

Strangely enough to me the helicopter bit was strangely reminiscent of classic Joker. I don't even know why, it must've been the tux and the weird bird-like laughter.

>Hes like the Dark Knight Returns Joker.
this is the worst meme

You're right user, clearly the correct thing was to get an actress who is none of those things. At least she's Jewish though!

Watch me make these sleeping pills disappear.

>Pencil scene
>Not funny

Wanna see a magic trick?
Slow clap in the cell?
Smacking the remote control after the little explosion?
Let me leave you my card?

He was funny as hell.

>My Joker has to be so EDGY AND COOL WHY ISN'T HE AN EDGY BADASS WHY SO SERIOUS XD LOL!!!11?1?
Literally Mc'Fucking kill yourself.
When did this whole "Joker is unfunny" meme start? Original joker would be ashamed of the grimdark clusterfuck he's become.

Gadot is very tall for a woman

You mean, what?

Silver age joker?

You can always go read/watch Brave and the Bold...

Maybe he would be if he had like more than 4 minutes of screen time.

>>Jack's Joker.
>>He wasn't funny
get out

>Jack's joker not funny

this bait senpai

this board needs an enema

Does anyone have that Webm of her?

When society became a cruel shadow of a joke of its former glory.

The part of where's Joker trying to take off Batman's mask and Gordon stop him.
>Grrr... Would you please give me a minute?

During the interrogation scene
>Don't start with head. Criminal get all fuzzy.

remember when they said that this was just one of the Jokers goons? I do.

She's 5'8", woman or not that's not a height that should be in the same sentence as tall

H O N K A
O
N
K
A

But he didn't even try to be funny is the point

I mean she should at least be one of those things. Gadot was none.

I liked Leto's Joker. The Joker is a fucking gangster. The Prince of Crime. What the problem here?

>They got right an element of his character so it doesn't matter if the rest was sloppy!

Reminds me of all the people saying Gadot is the perfect WW because she smirked for a second while fighting DD

HUH-WASHIN' HIS OWN TIGHTS

ftfy

>Nicholson was a literal mobster
>Ledger didn't do it for the money or the power, but still had a gang and pulled off heists and stuff
>Now because that's all there is to him, people are acting like it's unique that Leto was a gangster

>Hamill
He wasn't funny. He was only good when he was creepy like in Mask of Phantasm or Joker's Favor.

>Makes you want to laugh, doesn't it Arty?

That delayed explosion was improv, just great.

He had more of a comedic streak then the last film one.
I dont think he ever even told any jokes

She's tall for a woman tbf.

>Ledger was funny
What.

Who fucking cares if wondy has tits sure shes meant to be busty but you chose the best actor for the job even if it means the apperance is not quite right fuck nick fury is a black man and he was cast fucking fantasticly
The problem is the lack of muscle as an actor playing a superhero she should have taken the time to get some (which fortunantly it seems like shes doing)

Dies he even have that many defining traits
>uses fear against criminals
>parents muged
>friends with superman
>good judge of people
>doesent kill
>has a cave
>takes sidekicks after a while

Wait shit
Is right i dont know why i forgot about the jokes

Joker is always unfunny.

The Batman Joker was pretty funny, odd design aside.

Sort of yeah
Its best when he does tell the ocasional normal joke as well though

Antje Traue. Normies wouldn't even realize that she previously played as Faora.

Well yeah by funny we mostly mean attempts
He should say the ocasional funny thing though

>Smacking the remote control after the little explosion?
Fun fact: That was improvised since the explosives were really all set to explode at once on set, but didn't.

No matter what you say that's a tall height for a woman.
That's a fact, there is no debate here

Yeah its clear they were focusing in the clown prince aspect here the jokes will show up later.
Its clear he still apreciates comedy from the outfits his goons wear

I mean 5'8 isn't short, but I wouldn't call that tall for a woman at all, that's within the typical range. I've met women taller than I am and I'm 6'4.

Where do you live that 5'8 is an extraordinarily tall woman, are all the women in your area 5' or under or something?

>Oh by the way, the suit wasn't cheap. You wanna know, you bought it.
>You think you can steal from us and then walk away?
>Yeah

Idk, I chuckled.

First Joker I just hadn't enjoyed watching on screen. There's just nothing really special about him besides being a mob boss. And honestly, I don't care about that.

The tattoos are still dumb, and really just seem as a crux to lean to lean this Joker on to make him seem wackier than he really is. Seriously? They put his smile on his hand?

>convert 5'8 to cm
>~173
>tall
Maybe if you're from southeast Asia or something. My mother and sisters are all 170 or taller, and none of them are exceptionally tall when in a crowd.

Gadot is 5'10''

Why does he look so... melancholy, in this shot?

See, that is actually tall for a woman.

Mark Hamill still holds the title of best joker.

It wasn't.