Ten SU threads on the catalog right now

>ten SU threads on the catalog right now

They need to go back...

SU needs its own containment board like mlp since they're basically equally cancerous and awful

SU had a new episode every weekday for the last month, peaking yesterday. You shouldn't be surprised.

/mlpnsu/?

I'd trade Rule 15 for an SU board.
There's no way /mlp/ can be worse than SU fuckers are right now.

>I'm going to make another thread complaining about it!

are you sure?

There's already /lgbt/

And the threads are literally SUtards posing as SU haters

>No Loud House threads

>being this triggered by a children's cartoon

Kek'd

This would work

>being triggered by said triggerer thus being hypocritical to what you just said

It's not that it's the show, I like it, but fuck I shouldn't see it in every other thread

Triggered

No greentext adventures, no roleplaying.

Yes, they are better.

Triggered

Most of the threads are
>Stupid shit that's already covered in the generals
or
>asking shit that the show answers "...but I stopped watching the show after the Nth season!"

Doesn't matter how hard you shill for her show, Rebecca Sugar is never going to let you lick her toes, get over it.

>Getting triggered by reaction images of a certain children's cartoon

You live a sad existence user.

How are we worse than /mlp/

They will go back to soon.
Why can't you SUfags contain yourselves like /tlhg/ does? Based anons keep themselves in /trash/

at least this is better than what shitty topic their talking about like Jesus can't another cartoon ever be talked about around here without other su faggots saying its shitty garbage that has no tits or ass? News flash!!!!you don't need that to get a good cartoon,you fag

>Getting triggered by an opinion of /sug/ shitting up the board

It is you who lives the sad life user

>at least two generals
>sometimes (not always) they also have talkback threads
>all those random threads about a single shit from the show
This shit is getting out of hand

They don't need a containment board, they need to know how to keep themselves in the generals. That's what a general is for.
MODS

Are you being ironic?

By my count.
How much of that was filler, and how much can't be contained in their own general?
Because all of it can be contained in their general.

>children's cartoon
>most of its audiences are nuMales and tumbrinas 18-23 and everyone out of that age group hates it

>better make another one since there are so many.

you like a cringe worthy cartoon, face it man your already /mlp/

It's literally just /sug/ falseflagging

Ignore it

/gayrocks/ when?

tumblr newfags don't know what a general is for. They know the general is there they are just beig autistic.

whats worse about most of those threads is

>"hur, i have a random question, better make an entire thread for it"
>question gets answered
>"okay now i better bump my thread off page 10 as much as possible to keep it alive for days"

its just clogging up the catalog with never-ending threads that serve more as advertisements than discussions.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

He made this because where getting sick of your shit, stop being disrespectful you dumb faggot

>soon
Why? SU is on the regular now.

go away op

>inb4 "I don't represent the entire fandom"

It's the most popular show on Sup Forums since TLOK. Again, you shouldn't be surprised.

>he doesn't know

>he believes this

Wew it will be back to it's shitty schedule in like 5 weeks

Butthurt loud house pedo detected.

holy shit tone down the angst , you walnut

>tumblr

Wow and I thought the Sup Forumsmblr meme was bullshit

Trigger, trigger, trigger.

I am 100% trigger.

Do you think people just stay mad? Do you fags only ever browse Sup Forums? threads are being made about the oversturation. You can't possibly justify 10 different SU threads when a general is up.

>its the "We are the next Korra/Avatar!" excuse

You know that someone is paying people 5$/hour to shitpost Sup Forums with these Steven Universe threads, right?

>Popular show with recently aired a fuckton of new episodes is getting a lot of discussion on Sup Forums (and even then half of it is just shitposting and flaseflagging)

Cry me a fucking river. You idiots we're saying the same shit about Korra, Young Justice, Adventure Time, Loud House and every other popular cartoon when they were airing.

????

user what?

I've never watched TLH, but nice try.

I'm giving you a reason, not an excuse.

>it's Loud House fans!
>it's Gravity Falls fans!
>it's Adventure Time fans!
>everyone is a falseflag! THEY'RE IN THE WALLS I TELL YOU!!

okay assuming all this is true, why do so many different fanbases hate you?

I'm not seeing 10 different TLH threads. Yet in /trash/ their threads are always up and filling. Based anons keep themselves contained.

yeah yeah give me all the buzzwords you got

If I had a quarter for every time I saw someone get on someone elses ass for not changing a filename for a picture because they were lazy, I'd be one rich motherfucker

sorry I'm not as autistic as everyone else, user

>>ten SU threads on the catalog right now

We need more room for the 'what was his fucking problem' and various other Sup Forums meme threads.

Is that what you're getting at?

>O-Oh yeah??? W-Well it'll be gone in 5 weeks you meanie!!!"

For fuck sakes dude, stop. You are embarrassing yourself

Your reason doesn't justify 10 different threads. There's no excuse for that.

You make it obvious which show you support and which show you dislike

that is sad.

Am I wrong?

This shit literally happens all the time

You gonna cwy?

It's not a buzzword if it actually applied newfag. You browse tumblr and come here. You are the embodiment of Sup Forumsmblr

Adding this one, even though a fresh SU general popped up.

there is another SU thread that is
>clearly trolling/waifu garbage
>was literally just bumped off page 10
i actually think there is a SUfag who just hangs out on page 10 all day bumping near-dead SU spam.

Everyone always sees the best cartoon as competition. Why would AT want to compete with a finished cartoon that's got a disappointing ending like GF? Why would GF want to compete with some silly comedy show like LH? Why would LH want to compete with some mostly forgotten relic of the early 2010s like AT that nearly everyone agrees isn't as good as it used to be? But SU is current, still running, and still getting a lot of attention.

a lot of threads complaining about anime

Because SU is more popular. SU pulls a lot of Sup Forums posters. Obviously anons who don't watch SU don't want Sup Forums overrun with a show they don't enjoy. This being an anonymous image board though, it's easy for dissenting opinions to act like they are the majority.

We need SUfags to learn what a general is for. Have you fags never heard of the dupicate thread rule?

Funny that people on Sup Forums be bitching about every single one of those show's having too many threads when they were big. Its literally the same every fucking time. Half of the threads are usually made be shitposters anyways. Filter them if you're so triggered about it.

Its like quest threads.

What if we push them into mlp or something?

Not the point, you just need to calm down

Also there's no point in getting hostile at me with your aimless aggression, have some dignity man

he's not wrong. I dont know why you guys keep scapegoating Loud House, its never been accused of spam.

I've got a better idea: Kill /mlp/, make /cog/

>They will go back to soon.
that's wishful thinking, during the hiatus they had threads here AND in /trash/

they also don't know that you make a new thread when the last one hit bump limit AND page 10

SU is in /qa/ too? dammit, they are spreading

>reading comprehension
I am not critiquing any show. I am referring to the fandom. I like SU, and care little for TLH

So we can make room for other threads of "intelligent" discussion?

Seriously, why do you care so much? Unless all you do is stare at the catalog and not actually go into any threads, nothing is stopping you from enjoying Sup Forums.

>Saving a picture years back makes you automatically "one of them"

You're very sad, but I just want you to continue replying

and yeah, its a buzzword, don't try to deny that
You use it when someone is acting like a SJW you twit.

Sure user, sure.
They're both terrible imo

>other fandoms made lots of threads whenever something huge and earth-shattering happened in their cartoon
>that gives us justification for doing it every single day!

My original point is that it will go down. It's not like TLOK still has 13 threads still. SU is going back to weekly episodes. It's like you are bitching about the war in Iraq after America already began withdrawal.

this faggot. That thread wasn't even the one I was referring to.

Because you created them obviously.

Not an argument.
>implying intelligent discussion happens on Sup Forums
You've got the wrong board lad

Yeah man it's not like you can hide or filter them, or even just make actual threads about whatever bullshit you want to discuss.

It's a fucking meme. Does Sup Forumsmblr not understand memes?
I didn't ask for your opinion

It's a big board , dumbshit

I remember when people were asking for a board solely dedicated to Avatar back in the day

get over yourself idiots

Then why does the amount of Steven Universe threads matter if you don't even like Sup Forums in the first place?

>Only 20 posters in the entire thread

Not an argument. There is still no justification for it right now. It is happening right now. Operation Iraqi Freedom has been done, that's a bad analogy.

Good. Good. Let them fight each other for dominance. Whoever wins will be crowned the most cancerous part of Sup Forums.

hes probably referring to the SUfag who makes poorly disguised SU waifu threads on Sup Forums or Sup Forums and ends up getting chased off the board because those boards are smart enough to chemo those threads with barneyfag posting rather than let them fester.

Newsflash dummy
It's a buzzword and a meme

And you're using it wrong in both situations

You should be getting pointlessly angry not at someone posting a picture, but at someone creating pointless drama on the front page

>implying
And 300 replies. Those faggots are persistent you think they are going to stop?

I don't care, you have a shitty opinion and I will judge it as such
You gonna cwy?

Meta threads are cancer.
Almost as bad as the SU epidemic we are experiencing.