/got/ general: Waif-u edition

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pJFGmhggs0o
youtube.com/watch?v=XhyLKJgd8Zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>People are nothing more than a game to me.

>Spend months at a time strategically planting ideas into peopIe's heads, and playing mind games

>Get bored of someone after a while and move on to my next victim but that's okay because there's literally billions of you dirty little roaches to fuck around with.

>Some people actually believe I care about them as people but the truth is I only use them for my personal advantage and entertainment

OUR MOVEMENT

WHY DOES EVERY THREAD HAVE TO BE AN EDITION WITH YOU PEOPLE

I like Euron now because I can better relate to him. I saw myself in his character this last episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=pJFGmhggs0o

>tfw no Bad Poosy's tits to fondle

INCOMING FOREIGN INVASION IS UNDERWAY

Because it makes them more separate

Where is Bronn right now anyway? Will he save bad poosy?

Based first post poster

Cast her as a different character

Who /Rana/ here?

oKAY GUYS

WTF

CUTE

>mfw Bad Pussy is getting gangbanged by every Ironborn

Heading to High Garden with Jaime and the crossbow.

They are gonna put Drogon down.

>he doesn't remember when Taco Bell used to sponsor threads on Sup Forums
We're trying to get a sponsor desu

Each time people get resurrected in game of throne they lose their memories/minds. Jon is reborn from the fire so he is a wight.

That's for Yara.
Euron keeps the finest pussy only for himself.

You'd think a mother would have bigger

Val

Damn that's a good fact

Threadly reminder that Tyrion got boring as soon as Daeneryass made him stop drinking

She has only one fucking expression, every single photo, same stupid ass expression.

i hate this bitch so much.

Holy shit is this confirmed?

I know TV Bronn is a meme, but I fucking love how much swag that fucker has. I just want him to shack up with Tyene, have a swell castle and lands, and live the rest of his days like he said:

"In my own keep, drinking my own wine, watching my sons grovel for my fortune."

What's even more ridiculous is that he has the biggest kill count in the show so far. He killed thousands of Stannis' guys at Blackwater by igniting the wildfire.

Those are some sad tits

Reminder that this was fucking bullshit and Arya should have been dead.
Waif was screwed.

Of all the people to complain about one expression, that's a weird one.
Try Dany, or Jon.

What's your problem, buddy?

he's also half targ so if that is true he would be half fire and ice

>*as soon as Tywin died
FTFY.

Remember what happened to Craster's son?

youtube.com/watch?v=XhyLKJgd8Zw

So basically, it's an army of inbred Wildling shits-turned-Ice Demons that are attacking the Wall.

Based normies. However sassy black girls MissAmberGlamour is superior.

>2 episodes in
>still no sight of stannis

WHERE THE FUCK IS HE

JON YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY OF LITERALLY SOLVING ALL OUR PROBLEMS

I THINK I'M TURNING JAPANESE

OK but really how did Euron find them out in the middle of the ocean

Dead.

>Blew up Stannis' fleet with wildfire
>Stole a castle
>Taught a one handed man to fight
>Became a knight while having no honor
>Fucked Bad Poosy raw
>Told Cersei to fuck off
>Takes down a dragon
>Sings better than anyone

Is there anything Bronn can't do?

He's really the Night King

>inbred white people are responsible for climate change
Accurate.

He's fucking dead you autist. There's no point in bringing him back because his story is finished in the show. Though I notice they still love throwing his name in the dirt.

I'm more pissed at how they fucked up the Umbers and the Karstarks in the show. In the books, Alys Karstark fled to Castle Black to warn Jon and Stannis of her uncle's treachery. The Umbers were staunch bannermen to the Starks and would never side with the Boltons willingly. The Greatjon's uncle even said that he'd join Stannis if he gave him Mance's skull as a drinking cup and that Umber would not fight Umber.

Fucking salsa

I wish she just died. Has done nothing but whining from season 1 up till now. Has never been any fucking help and does nothing but get in the way and second guess decisions of others.

Wife material.

>Night
>Fog
>Light
>No light
>Ohshit.jpg

giv psycho gfs

>JON, I'M A WHINEY INSUBORDINATE CUNT WHO'S TAKING OUT ALL MY FUCKED UP TRAUMA ON YOU BY AIRING OUR LAUNDRY WHICH WILL LIKELY LEAD TO FURTHER INSUBORDINATION FROM OUR VASSALS.

You're so full of shit did you even watch the show lmao?

Is this photoshopped? haha

>stannis
Who?

I thought his scenes with Jorah were alright. He only got really fucking boring after reaching Meereen. Apart from the one scene where he unshackles the dragons.

Too bad Tyene is going to die next episode.

>Fucked Bad Poosy raw
He never got to tap that sweet barely legal pussy. I really envy Jerome Flynn. Sellers was 18 when she bared those luscious tits to him.

>Takes down a dragon
If he does this, Bronn has officially become the most hax character in all of GOT. I bet he'd do well against the Others if you gave him a cache of dragonglass weapons.

FUCKING AMAZING
How do we think this will play out though?? Do you think its significant? Do you think they'll come for her specifically the way the raised dead do?!?! ?

FUCKING TITS

the lesser walkers are just drones designed to extend the night kings reach.

beyond the wall it's just the night king all alone waiting thousands of years thinking about the good times

>ointment

WHEN ARE THE TOURISTS LEAVING?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY GENERAL

I'll miss that salty cunt, please let him come back in the WW army or let him be the next night king

Atleast in the books there's hope he can be the 1000th Lord commander cuz you know he's gonna get fucked by the other northern lords

fuck better than pod

>implying Flynn did not ravage that Italian pussy

Good, they will do the books justice.

yes

reminder that the "bittersweet" ending is jon pulling out the obsidian from the NK because thats the only way to kill him, and then stabs himself with it to stop him from bleeding out. Then he takes his army of dead north and erects a new wall, bringing the dawn

the one true val

how big is the ocean in westeros? assuming its anything like the scale of the earths, finding something in it would be impossible

What a massive waste. She's the hottest thing they've got.

I don't think any of Gilly's half-brothers who are Wights would give a fuck about her.

I do wonder if we'll see a repeat of the last hero, his 12 companions, and his faithful dog in the final battle? Because I have a feeling the current Night's King was the previous Last Hero who failed and became the successor to the Others.

Cut her some slack guys she has had it really really hard. Jon and Arya has had it relatively easy.

Elaborate my friend

Hey can you autistics not have multiple generals going at once

Thanks

Better smirk than Natalie Pancaketits

Do you guys think D&D are influenced by "reactors" when writing/outlining the show?
I sure hope not and that they aren't setting a disturbing trend for tv and film.

Finally an artwork that isn't just the faces from the show. Arya is still wrong though.
Val isn't old.

Somewhere in the North, preping for the final battle.

fuck off with your faggy warcraft shit

Who wouldn't?

She and Missandei are my top favorites right now.

Holy shit have you guys seen that post back on reddit? Go check it out if you haven't been on the sub yet today.

>There's no point in bringing him back because his story is finished in the show.

What's a redemption arc?

Jon
>literally stabbed to death
Arya
>born horribly deformed

Fuck off whiteknight

I've read the books and I don't have a fucking clue who Val is because she was so forgettable. Fuck off all of you

>they write the show for burlington bar

Her character is shit and has no point in the further plot

all hail the one true faggis

>ned ghost appears

>beats a full armored knight
>saves a Lannister
>brings him home across the continent

>challanges the Hound and survives

>gets his whores paid someone else

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if D&D did indeed bring back STannis because they never shied away from confirming a character getting killed except for Stannis.

Brienne wasn't lying when she slew Stannis. She did indeed kill him, but what's around is something beyond the autist king that we saw.

>Jaime is going to fuck Cersei next episode like we're back in season 1

You're retarded. Val is Dalla's sister, and she helps Jon with the wildlings.

>Send Tyene to the wall
>Counteracts the Night King's cold and melts the Walkers

>Sees people having fun
>Mad
Tell me why user.

she's the wildling every man on planetos would lop their nuts off just to fuck

Kind like Vader "killing" Anakin

It would be an epic tweeest

He's better off dead after burning his daughter and getting BTFO by 20 good men.

this picture is so much better knowing what's underneath that blouse

>Cersei gets preggo
>Miscarries in the last ep
Wow, it's fucking nothing!