So I have been trying to find a definitive reading list of the whole "Lex Luthor becomes President" story arc that ran...

So I have been trying to find a definitive reading list of the whole "Lex Luthor becomes President" story arc that ran across the four superman titles in the late 90's/early 2000's. I am not sure when it started, but this one shot happens just as he is elected president. I'll story time it now and if anyone happens to know of a proper reading order please let me know

(I am sure those numbered triangles that have appeared all throughout the 90's in Superman books have something to do with them but I am not sure what they mean and I am pretty sure this story arc appear before Superman #164)

The numbered triangles were the reading order of all the superman books for each year

Bump for glory

That sounds pretty terrible. It's like essentially having all Superman books act like one big crossover for an entire decade and be obligated to buy all of the titles even if you don't like the creative team for one of them. Glad DC stopped doing this for the most part

Also I'll storytime The Unauthorized Biography of Lex Luthor once I finish downloading it

All I know is that No Man's Land was a part of it.

>Tony Harris
What's he doing now days? Is he terribly slow or something to do monthly? Last he did was C3PO one shot and 8 pages of recent Earth 2 issue.

He was always very very slow. Still does dome covers.

bump

The story was collected as a TPB but has issues with some of the chapters being out of order

I always wanted to read this but I couldn't be bothered to do it by myself. Thank you, OP.

Can someone continue this storytime, albeit in the correct reading order?