>Take over the world XD
Ronan
>Take over the world XD

Yikes!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YPvI2rLCIFc&ab_channel=Wisecrack
youtu.be/4Qa6QXBxxWw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Admittedly, Loki's entire purpose is 'fuck with the Gods lel'.

Other than that I don't know enough about comics to argue with you, so here's your (you).

Which Luthor? Because BvS Luthor was just on a fucking crazy powertrip, and Leto Joker is exactly the fucking same.

>Joker
>>Nothing in the world is of value, there fore I choose to embody chaos

Hey nigga, that ain't DCEU Joker!
He wanted a black guy to fuck his girlfriend, and he wanted to later rescue her. The end

Thanos wants to fuck death, Ronan wants to kill inferior races in the name of the Kree, and Loki wanted to please his dad, or become king-God.

Further more, I.... Oh, I fell for it, huh?

Ronan's goal was to cripple the rival empire of his people by destroying their capital and a large chunk of its elite military force

Zod
>My planet needs me, I need to save my dying race

>proceed to do anything I can to condemn them to genocide

Joker
>Nothing in the world is of value, there fore I choose to embody chaos

>I have no personal stakes or motives, ,so deep character writing lmao

Luthor
>No godly force should go unchecked, we must prevent an invasion

>I'm just an asshole, and the actions I take don't even help the cause I claim to be after. In the new movies I'm also quirky and insufferable to watch.

Actually, Loki is more a damaged boy in a demigods body trying to make his father notice him, and feeling wronged. I never got the feeling he really gave two shits about Earth. It's proven, really, as he didn't even kill Odin at the end of Dark World.

>Luthor
>not an abused edgy militant atheist faced with the terrible knowledge that there are indeed beings out there that may as well be deities, and driven mad by his impotent rage and inferiority complex.

Loki
>I feel inferior to my brother, and must prove myself his better by becoming king, no matter the cost

Thanos
who fucking knows

Ronan
>My people would rather make treaties with our lifelong enemies, enemies that stole the lives of my father and his father before him. This will not stand, and they all will pay

>we must prevent an invasion
>calls up the aliens and says hello

wrong joker bud

Blonsky, Ross, and Stane were the only villains in the MCU who felt really threatening or evil

This is sad because in the grand scheme of things they're all kind of nobodies and ever since then we've just gotten generic guy after generic guy
>Hey audience, I'm the villain....*winks*

He's an antitheist, more a strawman of an atheist by a really shitty christian writer, aka Snyder.
That argument does not work with Superman, he doesn't exist outside of time and shit like the religious arguments claim, kid Luthor can't exactly be saved by kid Superman in the same way an actual omniscient god could.
Not sure it's worth breaking down how stupid that writing is.

Loki also has daddy issues, funnily enough with someone close to being a god, though still more of a superalien.
Thanos is in love with Death, don't think he wants to rule the world, just kill many people on it.
Ronan wants to kill everyone on Xandar, and Thanos, I guess there's some intergalactic ancient politics at play, we might find out more about it at some point, the Kree sort of showed up on Agents of Shield, and some inhumans.

Circling back to Zod, fuck I don't remember his motivations, making Earth shittier for himself rather than becoming as strong as Supes and allowing anyone else being born or hatched on Earth to rule over humans as super-aliens or something?
And I don't know that we ever have motivations for Joker, that's kind of the point isn't it? He's rather insane in that regard.
And back to Luthor, how does killing Supes help against an invasion of actual evil aliens? How does making Doomsday help either? The fuck was with making Batman and him fight? How did he not find out both their mom's names are Martha if he knew both their identities? Why didn't his goons just torch Martha Kent the moment Bats showed up and gunfire was erupting from the other room?

we've never been told thanos's MCU motivations, so the fact that you have to include him in your list suggests you couldn't find a better example of the point you're trying to make

tl;dr 0/10 git gud

>Circling back to Zod
Yeah, that shit didnt make any sense to me
>wahhh our children would have to grow up scared and in pain, even though we could teach them and they'll grow up into gods
>wahhh we have to share the whole planet? lol fuck off farm boi

>Ross
MCU Ross was a fucking idiot.
Ang Lee's Ross was threatening.

Zod was just a nostalgic dude with anger issues, Luthor was a costume-less Riddler, and who cares about Joker, he didnt do shit in SS.

nice try mouseketeer

you seem mad

How was he an idiot? I don't know enough about military crap to know

And in any case he was certainly a bastard, he had that going, like I hate that guy when I watch that movie...MCU doesn't have villains like that anymore, guys who just seem truly awful and you want them to get their comeuppance

People will probably say "Well Yellowjacket killed a guy in the bathroom!". Killing does not in itself mean much, it's why MCU heroes can kill and you don't care, it's about tone and attitude, that scene came off as being funny more than anything, not something evil

>Luthor
>having a motivation
>having a coherent plan at all
I don't believe we watched the same movie

Wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=YPvI2rLCIFc&ab_channel=Wisecrack

>linking some youtube Vlog

what is wrong with you? oh yeah, Sup Forums got taken over by casuals

Everyone knows Marvel has shit villains. You have to be a delusional fanboy to think otherwise.

>>having a motivation
I believe it was that he hated Superman because he was a bibliophile and saw Superman as his own personal Satan
>>having a coherent plan at all
I believe it was to get Batman to kill Superman with the kryptonite or have Superman kill Batman, to prove that he is a murderer like he was trying to do with the first two times he tried to frame Superman

Zemo is by far better than any of DCEU villain

>more company wars bullshit
It's like I'm on Sup Forums.

Zemo was awful, no self respecting Marvel fan would defend that garbage....an MCU fan would but that isn't the same as being a Marvel fan

How the fuck did Krypton colonies function if you needed the actual Codex to make babies?

Explain.

>Zemo
I'd put so many other Marvel villains over that faggot.

Who cares about comics, they are a dead medium.

I think they just sent people and resources but then the leadership was like
>yeah we think this is a waste of time and resources so were going to spend time and resources harvesting our planets core against one of our top scientist advice I'm sure nothing would go wrong.

These threads are the biggest concentrations of fat virgins, so probably.

Why are you implying superhero turds are anything but joints?

I don't remember who the villain between Stane and Whiplash is. Anyone mind jogging my memory?

Blonsky, TIH.

Ah, thanks.

He's not exactly a villain in quite the same sense as most antagonists, plus his reason for doing his shit was simple and obvious, no convoluted crap, basically Indigo Montoya.

Ok...he was just another normal faggot, not a super villain, for one thing...that's gay and not what I pay for when I go to see a super hero flick, I want super villains

For another he was a complete bastardization of his comic book counter part, just like the Mandarin, he was an OC that they just tacked a name onto to try and make casuals feel like they were in the know about some shit and to bait nerds into wanting to see the movie

Even CW's Vandal Savage was better than DCEU's villains.

Only Zod was worthwhile.

That's some shit reasoning right there

Bo superhero villain will ever be threatening.
The good guys will always win, and heroes can be revived.

Literally none of what you said for The MCU section was right.

Loki is looking for approval and a lessening of his feeling of inadequacy wherever he can find it.
Thanos wants to court Death.
Ronan SAID OUTRIGHT to someone who acted like Ronan wanted to rule Xandar that he only had interest in annihilating it, so you clearly weren't watching the movie.

Out of all the MCU villains, Loki, Red Skull, and Ultron had designs on ruling Earth, in some form, and Loki, that was once among 3 of his plots, which ultimately all just hinge on making himself feel like less of the lesser brother.

There are honestly far more revenge plots, if you want to draw a single thread. Off the top of my head
Stane
Vanko
Loki
Killian
Malekith
Ronan
Cross
and Zemo
All had revenge as part of their motivation, or an essential component of their plan.

Something about the skull being on Krypton, and other bones being on each of the colonies, at least according to bonus material.

>Loki
>I shall claim the throne my surrogate father lied to me when he said it was my birthright

>Thanos
>to court death I must present a bouquet of death

>Ronan
>I have been elevated by my people to the position of highest judge. It is my imperative to snuff out those guilty, and seize anything which may aid my purpose

You fucking sperg, this is not something worth arguing about.

You are fucking juvenile. Your "kino" is just borderline illiterates trying to one-up each other.

You are the cancer killing this board.

>Planecrasher
kek

>Even CW's Vandal Savage was better
Let's not go that far.
CW's Vandal Savage is legitimately the worst villain I've seen in any cape adaptation.

Worse than ASM 2 Green Goblin or Electro?

Yes.
At least DeHaan was somewhat menacing before he became Green Goblin and Electro is at least supposed to be pathetic unlike Savage who we are supposed to believe is a calculating intelligent sociopath yet is pathetic in every scene he's in.

Loki is jealous of Thor and angsty about his origins, and how Odin lied about them

Thanos isn't really in a movie yet. You might as well say
>Darkseid
>Take over the world XD

You're right about Ronan, though

Ronan didn't want to take over Xandar, he wanted to destroy it.

I thought Darkseid was more
>Take over the universe XD

I've always thought Thanos' motivations of trying to get into death's pants are really weird. I think the MCU will change his motives into just general Doom-like megalomania.

They're selling the heroes. It's the Thor action figure they're selling, not the Malekith. It's made most obvious in Civil War where there were practically no costumed villains to speak of.

>boring edgy villians

ok cool

>wearing a giant purple sock over your head isn't gay
>being a normal person is gay

The only good DCEU villain is Zod and even then it's only because I pretend he was a robot.

Ronan does absolutely not want to take over the world. Arguably neither does Thanos

Stane didn't really want revenge, he just wanted control of Stark Industries and to fuck over Tony who despite being a flippant jackass has more inherent talent than Stane could ever hope to posess. It was mostly business with a little bit of Jealousy thrown in.

Loki never wanted revenge, he wanted recognition and to step out of Thor's shadow. He's all about inadequacy.

Maleketh didn't get enough screen time for us to ascertain what the fuck he wanted. He wanted to destroy reality because reasons. I mean sure, he hates Asgard, but he was already on his was to try and destroy reality before Odins dad stopped him and gave him reason to have beef.

>Maleketh didn't get enough screen time for us to ascertain what the fuck he wanted.
He definitely wanted revenge against the Asgardians and his plan that hewas trying to do the first time too, is (I think) to change the matter of the universe to dark matter, because that was its nature when the Elves ruled before the Asgardians.

*helps unhook you*
*throws you back to sea*

nice try Synder

>wrong joker
That's every Joker.

>she uses edgy wrong
>she thinks villains shouldn't be edgy anyway

Wow, neo Sup Forums folks, love the teen girls brought here by the MCU who know nothing about comics or cartoons

Loki is like a spurned child, lashing out at his parents. He just wants to show he's both worthy of them and can hurt them.
Ronan thought he was better than ghe was.
Thanos wants to keep looking cool in his chair. There's a toilet build in. He doesn't want to leave the motherfucker, but the Avengers have forced him to. Man, that's a cool ass chair. Fucking Avengers.

>Our children will grow up scared and in pain
Why would Zod want that? Why would any leader want that?
>we have to share the planet
Why would Zod want that? Ar best Zod see Humanity as retarded apes .

>Luthor
>No godly force should go unchecked, we must prevent an invasion w/ Peach Tea Pee
top kek

Darkseid is more
>turn Life into a living hell and have everyone worship me

Can someone explain all this movie shitposting to me? I mean, as a comic book fan I look forward to almost all comic book movies, and mostly enjoy them even if they're not really good.

Actually, SS and BvS are the only ones I did not enjoy.

And, DC fans, I get it. The latest dc movies are mediocre at best and the dceu is lacklustre.
But why do Marvel fans shitpost like that? You guys get to have good mcu movies, good x movies, and good spidey movies. There's no reason to shitpost.

That's pretty much what taking over things is.

Squeaky wheel, the DCEU badly needs fixing, shitposting is basically the squeaking, well that and the reviews and minimal profits.
For the moment all the DCEU is is actors cosplaying as DC characters but in a shitty Snyder script or something, at the least BvS bombed hard enough that people noticed an old interview where he wanted Bats to be raped in prison. Given there's actually an ass shot of Bruce in the ultimate cut I'm guessing Snyder still wanted to write that in somewhere along the line.

Yeah, but it's still just a form of "take over the world" motivation. I mean, what you just described is pretty much Ganondorf from the legend of Zelda series.

>implying Zemo wasn't written as a complete OC

Villians on the CW get better treatment than that poor bastard

The difference between Marvel flicks and DC avant-garde kino is comparable to the difference between some fast-food place and a haute-cuisine restaurant.

Marvel flicks are following the same formula over and over. It's the same shit, it doesn't matter the shape of the burger bread, which sauce or how many steaks there is. A burger is a fucking burger.

Marvel is the McDonald of cinema.

On the other hand, DC films ask the audience to question themselves, to challenge themselves beyond their usual beliefs.
Each movie is like a meal prepared by Chef Snyder, you never know what to expect, each one being unique and different.
In the end you remain baffled by how deep the movie is and you begin to see things differently on some points.

Snyder makes the characters go further their usual conviction, he adds a whole new dimension to them like a chef would add a new ingredient to transform his work.

Snyder's vision makes BvS pure capekino, he gives to the original comic medium a whole new meaning.

White Marvel flicks are popcorn flicks, DC films are on the other hand... Diamond absolutes.

Wll that's cayse Darkseid is petty much the God of taking things over. That and the god of comfy seating.

>Marvel is McDonald's

This may be the most accurate description

What people don't get about Zod is that his actions are defined by his genes. If he never considered trying to make peace with humans, it is because he was specifically bred to be a soldier. That's why it was such a big deal that Clark had free will. He's a really tragic character and, imo, better than any non-TV MCU villain.

Did you watch the same movie I did? Because it ended with Ross and Banner on semi-understanding terms, and he lets Banner go.

Yeah, and DC is Denny's.

>People will probably say "Well Yellowjacket killed a guy in the bathroom!". Killing does not in itself mean much, it's why MCU heroes can kill and you don't care, it's about tone and attitude, that scene came off as being funny more than anything, not something evil
I strongly disagree. The reason that scene worked so well was because of his tone and attitude. He was so petty and disposed of the guy's remains in the most blase way possible.

>Ross
>Villain

Well ,his genes also defined that his actions should look for the good of his people, but he condemned them for insignificant reasons, when compared to survival.

>TV MCU villain
Those are complete shit anyway, so.

That is also a perfect analogy. Dennys is good 24 hours a day

Your taste literally sucks.

>going to anything but Popeye's
It's like you don't like actually good fast food.
>inb4 LE NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
All that would tell me is that black people have better taste than you faggots do.

Did you know Dennys™ has new Fluffier™ Vaniller™ Pancakes™? Try them at your local Dennys™!

Ha ha, us male guys, amirite fellas?

>DC fans
youtu.be/4Qa6QXBxxWw

I always wondered if you d.c.ucks are just trolling or are so brain dead autustic you actually like the d.c. movies. But you liked d.c. comics. Literally superman will show up and punch out the final boss the comics

>This Armond White bullshit
I liked BVS, but I'm really tired of this kino bullshit.

>liking Popeye's
You sir, are a connoiseur.

I wish I could go back in time and erase TDKR. Christ, the for you meme brought the worst parts of Sup Forums down on Sup Forums's head.

The children won't be any more scared or in pain than Clark is, so no worse than a regular child. As for "retarded apes," considering the history of colonialism in the world more powerful people have never had an issue taking over "inferior" people and living on their land. Just build a giant New Kandor or whatever with slave labor.

>>No godly force should go unchecked, we must prevent an invasion

He doesnt care about that. He doesnt want anyone with more power than him, that's all. NOT A SINGLE VERSION OF LUTHOR EVER has cared about protecting the world aside from earth 3

this