That episode where spongebob and patrick find a dead body buried in squidwards backyard...

That episode where spongebob and patrick find a dead body buried in squidwards backyard, and carry it around as a new bestfriend, ala weekend at bernies. Its later discoverd that its squidwards gay lover, that he inadvertidally killed while he cummed in his throat and gagged him to death. The episode ends with squidward about to make love with his rotting lover, while spongebob and patrick watch.

Hah! That whacky spongebob always getting into ruckus :) )

I see Sup Forums is still dying from cancer.

Dont you mean art?

>"S-SPONGEBOB, I'M GONNA C-C-CUM!"

What the fuck? How was this allowed? The early 2000's were a different time.

>that episode spongebob and pearl got drunk and fucked, and have to hide pearls teen pregnancy from mr krabs.

Oh yeah, I remember this episode! I love the part where Sandy goes on a racist rant about the inferiority of sea creatures to land mammals.

>GAS THE KIKES
That part always botherd me, i didnt think there were any sea creatures called kikes.

>implying squidward tops

yeah right

Yea! I LOVE the part when Mr. Krabs sodomized squidward while plankton masturbated!

>That episode where spongebob and patrick sneak into sandy's treehouse at night, drug her while she's sleeping and take turns raping her until spring.

>hetero shit

fucking moron, everyone knows they've already done that shit to squidward in canon

Remember the time Larry the Lobster enlisted Spongebob's help to avoid doping allegations?

Remember that episode where spongebob had everyone in biki bottom cum on him so he could fill squidward's bathtub with cum that he absorbed

The abortion scene with the rusty needle was pretty fucked up.

Remember that episode where Spongebob and Patrick murder a pregnant Sandy, cut out the fetus, and consume it while masturbating in the fetuses blood? Classic.

Remember that episode where patrick talks spongebob through his boating exam?

Remember when Squidward tried to use a sick leave to get out of work and ended up being a victim of human trafficking?

I think she meant pikes