youtube.com/watch?v=pEsGf0PMXNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not

>HONKA HONKA

That was the 'all is lost' moment.

>tiger growls

He said it ironically.
He's secretly a hipster.

I live in L.A. He's Mexican and a gangbanger. They say "homie" a lot.

I don't get this meme.

this

Real mexican Gangsters are really that stupid.

t. guy who spent six months in prison

Ayer has a better understanding of scum than you.

The Joker said it in the movie. It was just as lame as it sounds.

It was a funny line imo. Sup Forums goes crazy over it because of their cuckhold fetish and act as if it was the death of cinema or something.

why did they keep the pink unicorn fetish info dump if it didn't have anything to do with the rest of the movie.

>Joker says something for laffs
call the cops

It's better than Harley's "nobody hurts my friends!"

Who are the five best Squad members of all time? Think about it,
Diablo
Diablo
Diablo, Diablo, Diablo. I SPIT HOT FIRE!

He says "hunka hunka." The bottom barrel from Sup Forums, of course, goes stupid over it and tries to meme it out in a desperate attempt to find a new meme to replace baneposting as they have been for the past several years.
youtube.com/watch?v=pEsGf0PMXNc

It made more sense when the movie wasn't gutted?

How's using slang stupid?

I meant the behavior of gang filth in general more than just that.
Gang members are children who never grew up, and Diablo acts like that until he grows up and takes responsibility at the end.

you ever met a mexian gangbanger?

Did he ever finish that essay?

Where the fuck did this term even come from?
It used to mean something else.

You'd have preferred DANCE OFF BRO?

He took responsibility when he fried his kids

DANCE OFF BRAH was just a distraction he made up on the spot, it contrasts with Ronan going all biblical speech time on Xandar.

Diablo's line is just a retarded mesh of words with no context. he never once opened up to the skawd or called them their family, they just shared a drink and before that he was all emo, it fell extremely out of place.

It's short for homeboy means the same thing

>Diablo's line is just a retarded mesh of words with no context.
He lost his family and wants to recompense for his actions. Especially after he was fed a vision of his family still being alive by Enchantress. It's basically the same as comic Diablo - he feels bad for what he's done and is trying to atone for things he's done in the past. What's so hard to figure out?

I still don't understand when in the movie they became a family.

How about you get the fuck back to Sup Forums

>I didn't watch the movie
oh

People can't say homie anymore?

>half the characters barely have any dialogue
>pretty sure a few of the team members never directly speak to each other
>suddenly near the end they're "family"
I'm assuming some of that shit must have been cut but that seems too important to leave out doesn't it? Croc had like 4 lines.

You didn't either apparently

because deadpool masturbated to one in his movie and they wanted to ride the wave.

>it contrasts with Ronan going all biblical speech time on Xandar
I unironically love the dance off scene just because of how well Lee Pace plays the reaction to it.

probably when deadshot riled him up and he torched all those goons in the stairwell but didnt loose control.

Ya te chingaste wey

I really liked him up until that SUPER FORCED 'muh new family!!!!' part. Made no fucking sense. He's known these people for less than a whole day to my understanding, and only like 2 of them have even interacted with him, neither of those interactions being entirely positive.

it's selling really well in latin america, so your faggot metrosexual cholo ass can fuck off

I can't.
Defend not using Joker properly.
>protip, you already know

Not that guy but you entirely missed his point.

ME AND YOU