ITT: Underrated kino

ITT: Underrated kino

nah its actually pretty underwhelming

it was good when it came out, now it's cringy. More when you see joaquim phoenix doing an edgy teenager

machine

falls apart in the third act

Who /fetus/ here?

Lord of War

literally me

>user says he might've accidentally bought a snuff movie
>weird shit of a fetus getting tattooed
>symbols indicate occultism and Dutch celebrities
>turns out it's a lost Kenneth Anger movie
11/10 threads.
Seriously though, did that art gallery user turn out to be legit?

directed by the same faggot who made batman forever, i'll never understand that...

MY MAN why does everyone hate Kevin Smith so much

>why does everyone hate Kevin Smith so much
He comes off as some capeshit turbo fan to stay relevant.

Getting from the Netherlands to New York will take some time though, we will know when user shows a pic of him at that gallery

>you will never shitpost so hard you become a millionaire
Sad!

So I guess fetus bro never came back?

Why wouldn't you? Tries too hard to be edgy. One thing is doing it here and another one in real life

If you happen to watch one of his talks on youtube you'll hate him right away. Besides he can't speak 2 sentences without using fuck all the time. He should read more than just comic books

I love the idea of this becoming a big deal in the art world, followed by tons of other gallery owners lurking on Sup Forums because they hope to find something similar.

Don't think so. He's probably either talking to the gallery owner or got v&'d or something.

>fetusbro replied to a post I made in that original thread
Feelsgoodman

I hate that this movie is never talked about on Sup Forums

That actually confirms my hatred towards art snobs. I happen to live near art galleries and walk constantly and the amount of people full of themselves trying to impress everybody really shows they are more about the consumerism part of it instead of the actual "art".

Also they clog the sidewalk when they are in their intermission having a smoke, even getting on the street yelling at cars for almost ramming them.

It's a giant meme but if you've got a decent start up capital (AKA you're already rich) you can start printing money.

How do I become an art snob?

This movie is dumb as shit but I love it.

It was good up until they made it a dumb action flick for some reason. Wasted potential.

>I happen to live near art galleries
how rich are you

Easy, go to art galleries, drink the complimentary cheap wine, small sips, is not juice, you're supposed to taste it, say some postmodern bullshit filled with words that does not actually say anything meaningful describing what you think is a correct interpretation, and most importantly, do it with a confidence look and be ready to defend it against another bullshitter.

When another bullshitter agrees with you stick with it, make a small nod of approval and hopefully you'll pass as a knowledgeable person.

A fast wikipedia research about the topic of whatever is being displaced is useful, also add some commentary about a cult artist to fill anything, like Jodorowsky, say something psychomagic and blam, you're all set.

Don't oversell it, there can be actual knowledgeable people there.

If you are really interested go to some local gallery to see for yourself and pay more attention to how people interact instead of what is in display. After 5 times you do this you'll start getting experience to identify snobs but don't be a dick to point them out, it will end up bad for you because they'll say something clever and you won't be able to respond appropriately

displaced ==>displayed

How are new artists "selected"/"made"?