/bb/ Big Brother 19

HOH: Paul
Veto: TBD
Nominations: TBD
Temptation:Jessica has the power to stop one of the next 2 evictions
Curse:Temptation Competition before nominations. It's optional, and the winner gets safety. The loser is a 3rd nominee.

previously on /bb/

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs.com/shows/big_brother/news/1007400/find-out-why-jessica-s-hoh-win-means-more-than-you-think/
youtube.com/watch?v=PUgL98cYjoY&list=PLEoaa-_gyKSzixrBDFx00FcLM0bReDykw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>you wake up in the middle of the night and see this standing over your bed

what do you do?

thanks cameron

Alex qt

Alex has great tits

you're welcome, kev

the gay cat ears and the nasty hair flip alex does every 30 seconds with that crusty hair makes me gag

in what situation does the loser of the temptation competition really have to worry about being the third nom? If they are playing in the comp then they were likely going to be otb anyways or they are so safe within the house that they feel comfortable being a 3rd nom if they have to be

>"so for three weeks, they don't have to play the game? how much can BB love them?"

oh you mean like paul?

i want to skull fuck alex with my strap on

this makes me uncomfortable

I haven't ever seen her take a shower...

Jessica needs to tell Paul what the temp actually is, he wont find out just by putting her up, that way she wouldn't have to waste it

Revenge of the Milky

sup reddit nice to see you to always post these immediately in the thread like some faggots. it's time to move to a site to get away from the fa/tv/irgins

looks alot more jewish

Bro what are you talking about?

Mark is an idiot.

you're drunk dude. time to hit the bed

He looks even gayer.

If she can cut a deal with Paul, yes. But I don't see that being a guarantee. She has to at least lie about the duration and tack on a couple more weeks.

only after i hit ur mum

dopey mark

Seriously Jessica needs to talk to Paul and tell him what the temptation is straight up, I don't know why she is being coy about it...

is he /ourguy/?

literally turning this thread into a general, newfigs out

Right but she needs to say that it would be revealed at the vote on thursday, not on nominations. It halts a vote at the end of the week, it doesn't stop a nomination which is what Paul thinks.

because she's retarded and thinks that paul won't nominate them

i wish she had won the hoh

I had to close stream, such fucking shit players. This is a walk in the park for paul.

Yes, all these /bbg/ beta males are just jealous.

Depending if he puts up Mark and Elena this week.

Hi devitt

>ur
Literally Kill Yourself

Alex
Milkies
power gap
everyone else

no its better paul waste it

Fair enough. I still think Paul would test it either way. Try and have Cody and Mark OTB so Jessica is tempted to use it.

I'm glad other races/fags always go early.

>tfw I filtered the word "reddit" and the threads became 10x better

This is truly the saddest general

are you crying?

after the past few weeks it has become clear that alex is no longer /ourgirl/ due to her blatant paulfaggotry, and i apologize for thinking otherwise, as i was caught in the panda's mist. thank you, and that is all

hell yes, drag raven queen jess

ur mum

mark is such a fucking pussy

Fuck you
Raven is a princess

You rhapfags should trip up so I can filter you

one more for the night
i'll let the pixels speak for themselves from now on, won't refer to myself anymore. jeez

>Cody has a little dick

Cody said he would get a dick enlargement surgery if he had a small dick to the size he has now

lol talking about dick enlargement

Somehow every one you've made after the original has disappointed me

>mum

>Paul: "People will say this game is rigged."

Didn't this faggot just get 4 weeks protection and got to give out friendship bracelets?

>only knows how to filter tripfags

sup reddit

good lord

the novelty does wear thin, true. everything surrounding mark vs josh was so ridiculous which helped a lot.

fucking trannies

ur fine dude lol thanks for da oc

Who was the pitcher?

deep down you already know the answer

this is gonna be great when cody and jess go up, the week plays out and then they're safe

Since it's a meaningless week I'm taking a bb vacation

Bye

post more nudies

This season set a record for fewest days before I started watching old bb seasons instead of the feeds

>paul talking about ramses getting the $25K in front of kevin

I came on her face

This post panda nip slip.

cbs.com/shows/big_brother/news/1007400/find-out-why-jessica-s-hoh-win-means-more-than-you-think/

Is Panda seething knowing Jess is way more popular outside the house?

first reply tells me which BB US season im gonna marathon this week because feeds will be shitty and boring desu

trash panda just wants hotter matches on her 14 tinder and bumble dates per week. she doesn't give a shit about the game anymore.

panda haters out in full force and super salty

i love it

BBCAN5

LOL elena

>i knew
>im not stupid
>YAAAASSS QUEEEN

that reaction after the vote would suggest otherwise

She only knew because Jessica told her.

Devious

eh, jessica said she thought it might happen and elena basically shut her down and said everything was fine

Fucking MANLET. I wanted a Raven win so we could some nipslips when her and Matt bang constantly in the HOH room

Where can you watch previous seasons?

alex needs to tone down her abusive verbal assaults on jason. its starting to get to him

I hope she wins no comps all season and gets the most invisible edit in the shows history. Her melt and desperate attempt to cling to fame outside the house will be hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=PUgL98cYjoY&list=PLEoaa-_gyKSzixrBDFx00FcLM0bReDykw

seasons 8-16. decent quality. some japanese guy doing subtitles

i also finding her increased bonding with xmas unappealing

elena is being a raging c-bomb

paul and alex celebrating in the SR

pander haters seething

She needs some black cock.