DID YOU JUST CALL ME A CHILD ?!?

>DID YOU JUST CALL ME A CHILD ?!?

Was she autistic?

she just repeats herself endlessly now, every fucking line
>my dragons will take care of them
>They may have an army but I have THREE DRAGONS
>he has a claim to the throne? well I have dragons on my side
>take a look out the window. anything catches your eye? maybe the three fucking DRAGONS? yeah that's what I thought faggot

Prove me wrong baby.. strip naked, let me see your womanly frame.. oh yeah, very soft and curvy. Uhm, may I?

*reaches for breast*

They're setting her up to be the mad queen. The absolutely based madmen D&D are actually doing it, despite nobody thinking they had the guts.

>going to unleash the raping shitskin horde and dragons she can't control on Westerosi civilians
>rambling delusional paranoia about how Robert tried to assassinate her
>antagonizing Jon

I can see her killing Cersei and Jaime like her dad killed the Starks as revenge for Cersei killing one of her dragons. This will make Tyrion turn his back on her.

I'd like to think it's because that's their intention, making her look immature, overconfident and childish. But then again I don't know if that's what D&D are going for, I get the feeling that they do it because normies apparenly love those "LE EPIC BADASS INDEPENDENT WOMAN WITH OP DRAGONS XDD"

If only Ser Jorah had been there to keep her calm.

yeah no

>don't hold me accountable for my fathers actions
>but yeah your 300 year old ancestor bent the knee to mine and vowed to server forever so I will hold you to that promise
Was dany autistic

Same

>"we are all children..."
>"WTF DID YOU JUST CALL *MMMEEEE* A CHILD?! THREE DRAGONS, BREAKER OF CHAINS, KHALEESI, RIGHTFUL QUEEN REEEEEEEE!"

Would i be too naive to think they're hyping dragons to have them get blown the fuck out with ballista later?

you'd be naive not to at least wonder about that

This is the rationale Jon said. Why are people pointing this out as if they were so smart to have found holes in fany's argument? God is this board stupid af

>I fucking hate men. I want to burn them. Men don't deserve to live until they are manlets and can't physically overpower me or eunuch cucks who are loyal to me for no reason whatsover

a bit on the nose D&D, eh? Tone it down next time

>Was she autistic?
>Was

Wtf?? Don't tell me she died. I'm only on season 6 episode 1.

I thought Dany was going to "break" the game, not win it

> I am holding you accountable for your ancestors oath"
> "Your father burned my grandfather and uncle"
> "D-d-d-dont hold me accountable for my father!!"

Fucking stupid cunt

pic unrelated

yeah she's dead

Fuck fuck I don't know if I should continue with the series now.

If D&D actually went through with it and not only have her turn into a villainous character but one who suffers a humiliating deafeat, they will go down in history as the writers who brilliantly trolled a bunch of internet feminists into thinking they had reworked the show to cater to them and their hardons for "strong, independent womynz" only to destroy each and every one of them.

Not to mention that Jon isn't a Stark and thus isn't bound to a Stark oath of fealty.

bran was more of an autist

Sansa: Bran oh my god your back

Bran: i saw you being raped

Give up while you can.

instead of destruction i would like to see them fail in everything they do
so far cercei has been competent unlike dany, and frankly i dont mind cercei cuz i can buy her being a cunning leader but almost all other female characters are forced
may be it's the acting idk

I absolutely hate the actress playing Dany, wish i could punch her in the eyebrows.

danyfags need to kill themselves anyway

That would be like the ultimate alt-right wet dreams coming true.

Ballista with dragon glass probably kills zombie dragon.

Even if he was, he already died once, breaking his oath to the NIght's Watch. It should apply to any other oath.

George R.R. Martin is a known feminist, the 3rd wave kind of feminist. It's more than likely Dany is just going to roll over everyone because she is his waifu. I bet he jerked it while writing those scenes in book 1 where she gets wet as a thirteen year old, about to be mounted by a hairy khan.

He needed to set her straight after she thought a cripple could be king in the north

well, Cersei also doesn't grant women undeserved respect. She disrespects absolutely anyone who crosses her as opposed to Dany who's just positively inclined towards women as leaders.

After watching the current and last season of The Strain, I wouldn't be surprised If D&D go down a simular route and have the White Walkers completely lay waste to all of Westeros, leaving only a small handful of survivors to find a way to defeat them.

He was accused of anti-feminism and racism.

Drogon is going to go apeshit after his bros die and solo the entire army, prove me wrong.
Pro tip, you can't.

why? emilia is cutie

> George R.R. Martin is a known feminist,

ye

> , the 3rd wave kind of feminist

no

There is only one true king in Westeros and that is Stannis Baratheon, King of the Andals and the First Men, protector of the Realm.

Anyone who believes otherwise is a filthy traitor who deserves to die irl.

she doesn't die, they're trolling

In episode Dany's problem was to locate Euron's armada to burn them efficiently with her dragons
Doesn't Casterly rock failure kinda solves that problem?
Why wasn't this brought up?

You should just give up on this series and watch walking dead. It's basically the same thing

>George R.R. Martin is a known feminist, the 3rd wave kind of feminist.
He's an oldschool feminist. If you actually take the time to read his books (not just asoiaf series, his sci fi books) you'll see that his portrayal of women is very neutral and almost distanced. He's a feminist in the sense that he believes in equality between the genders, but he realizes the distinctive weaknesses both genders have.

You're laughably delusional if you think GERM is a third-wave feminist. People of that ilk constantly give him shit for being "racist/sexist".

Yes honey he's one of us

being a feminist wont save you from accusation the least bit
i´m german and our feminists are devouring each other over petty shit. all they do is trying is wrestling for influence. and our feminists are pretty tame compared to british/american ones

Her problem was that her midget and eunuch brought up the fact that she has no experience in battle and that while her dragon is tough, she's an arrow away from death. Did you even fucking watch the scene?

Azor Jorah's return will mediate her behaviors

sjws will accuse anyone and they always turn on each other

>no MAN can do X huh? I GUESS YOU HAVENT NOTICED MY GENDER, HUH?

so was Joss Whedon, feminists are stupid

>"Do you know what kept me standing all those years in exile? Faith. Not in any gods. Not in myths. Not in legends. In myself."
>DUDE JUST BE YOURSELF LMAO BUT HAVE SOME DRAGONS

>Faith. Not in any gods. Not in myths

Didn't the bitch beg some Gypsy witch to save her husband then had a premature bowl-movement because of it?

it didn'T matter when she burned down slaver ships

>Mad queen

She is a woman.

>not in myths
>muh dragonz

Too be fair having fire breathing beats is a very good point when it comes to war and power struggle.

Mad by deafult.

nevermind all the men who literally saved her from death

the speech was the biggest crock of shit i've heard throughout the show

kek

Dude nice one lamo

this woman just can't act at all, she looked good in the first 2-3 seasons but now she's past her prime and STILL hasn't learned how to act, frankly I can't stand this cunt or any scene she appears in. Literally zero acting ability

BOATSEX
O
A
T
S
E
X

Did she actually ride the dragon for that?

its because the dialogue is bad and the characters arent internally consistent. this isn't real life, it's fiction, and it's poorly written

Stop objectifying Khaleesi, you pig >:(

almost like she's a queen or something and demands respect, really makes me think

>"You looked so beautiful that night. When Khal Drogo made you his wife."

yep

So do these 7 kingdoms have no garrison or any forward line od defence and are just 7 castles

Because that's what it looks like

"Why isn't there any leather on these breasts?"

Any man who must say "I am King" is no true king.

Well I guess le crazy patriarchal Viking man is more dangerous than a bunch of silly brown slavers.

It's a metaphor, your grace. Non-aspies use them to communicate ideas.

>but he realizes the distinctive weaknesses both genders have.

what weaknesses do males have? this should be good

>I never leave my house : The post

We fall for women's tricks all the fucking time.

Yeah she dies s7e3

no, they've already set up Cersei to be the mad queen, and to have history repeat itself when Jaime kills her for the good of the people.

How many women have the problems GRRM has?

This.

I hate feminists as much as the next guy but having 3 dragons is definitely something to boast about. If I was her I would also bring it up as often as I could

The normies are waking up to Dany being shit and I don't like it. I might start supporting her just to be contrarian

What? Being so fat you have health problems? Having the feminism mind virus?

More than you think.

Was it really that difficult to explain that a wizard in the north taught him magical powers.

What's with pretending being the 3-eyed-thingamajig is beyond human comprehension

I can't wait till she's 2DRAGON!!1

Exactly. Throughout history, men have fallen for the pussy ether.

Of course, it's evolutionary for why this happens, but it does.

People honestly shouldn't revere Aegon so much I mean nigger had it easy as fuck with three big ass dragons that can kill an entire army with one burst of onnit-fuelled dragonfire. Bitch ass there isn't any military brilliance to that it's just god-mode powers fucking dick

Crime statistics you fucking autist, the same thing that gets thrown at niggers applies to men in general. Men are, on a biological level, more violent then women on average.

It's even biblical. Women have always been men's biggest weakness, since the dawn of time.

And really think about it, tell me we're not the superior gender, when our only weakness is the other gender.

How awkward is it gonna be when Dany and Jon find out they're siblings?

sure but she doesn't need to bring it up multiple times when talking to her personal advisors who have known her and said dragons for years

>being violent is bad

>You should bend the knee because my father was king
>You shouldn't judge me for my father's legacy

What did she mean by this?

He insulted her a little bit

Well the oath of the Night's Watch literally says
>"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death."
It is implied that the other oath is sworn to be upheld by future generations, without any condition to release them from the oath.

>In the United States, men are much more likely to be incarcerated than women. More than 9 times as many men (5,037,000) as women (581,000) had ever at one time been incarcerated in a State or Federal prison at year end 2001.[45]

>In 2014, more than 73% of those arrested in the US were males.[46] Men accounted for 80.4 percent of persons arrested for violent crime and 62.9 percent of those arrested for property crime.[46]

To be fair, women as just as likely to commit domestic violence as men but men are far far more likely to commit violent crimes against strangers, though ofc the victims are often other men.

Reminding a child that they are a child is not an insult

>I want all the rights and none of the responsibilities
feminism: the character