Luke, did I ever tell you I used to be a slave owned by a blue jewish bat named Watto? Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon...

>Luke, did I ever tell you I used to be a slave owned by a blue jewish bat named Watto? Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and your mother tried to free me but they couldn't buy me because they didn't have the right currency. I guess there weren't any ATMs or currency exchanges on the entire planet.
>Luckily I had built a podracer out of scrap when I was nine and I managed to win a race even though I had never even finished one. That won me my freedom and I jumped up and said "yipeee!"
>Too bad they couldn't free my mom, too. It probably would have been better if they had done so because then I wouldn't have had nightmares about her dying that came true, which made me eventually turn to the darkside in an attempt to save my wife from the same fate.
>Tell your sister you were right.

Where are his eyebrows?

"Two seemingly mentally retarded children are in a kitchen. In fairly unintelligibly slurred speech, the first boy questions the second's ability to cook, while the second dismisses his concerns out of hand. The curtains in front of the stove catch on fire and the boy operating the stove tries to say the word "fire" but only stutters it instead, saying something along the lines of, "Fi-fifi-fifififififi." Blowtorch runs in, shouting "Porkchop Sandwiches!" This line is one of the most frequently quoted by fans, and Fensler has until recently sold T-shirts sporting the phrase. He arrives at the kitchen door and in a panic-ridden voice orders the children: "Oh shit, get the fuck out of here! What are you doing? Go, get the fuck out of here, you stupid idiots! Fuck, we're all dead! Get the fuck out!" His panicked tone of voice contrasts oddly with his calm body language. Outside, he tells them, "My God, did that smell good!" prompting a stream of gibberish from one of the boys. One of the boys says something along the lines of, "Detected-d-d it no goin' and you tell me do things, I done runnin'..." This is met with Blowtorch's staring toward the camera, followed by a closeup of that same stare

If I take that off, will he die?

Yeah.

this is the greatest and best movie makeup ever
the greatest, AND, the best
this is the greatest sci-fi machine tech, and the most interesting

i love how you can hear the little mucus bubbles in his throat clicking as the oxygen nozzles stream precious gas into his lungs

i love that the helmet isn't all one piece, so you can still see a shadow of that enormous mandible, which commanded so much power before

knowing this weak man was piloting it with an attached 7 foot body the whole time, with such finesse

there is no greater execution of this
nothing in cinema executes the surrealty of this magical situation so well

i wanna feel this again

what about Kylo Ren taking off his helmet?

It would make some sense that Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan didn't have extra currency. The Jedi as a group are given a stipend by the Republic and other private organizations donate things from time to time, and individual Jedi are only given as much money per mission as the council thinks is needed. (this part still canon).

Now in legends the council basically had a private accounting firm that budgeted everything the council wanted, and only Yoda had the authority to dip into the coffers for extra stuff, everyone else needed council approval. So it makes sense a Master like Qui-Gon (who was not universally loved) and a Padawan did not have a way to get more money.

i wish we were all sitting in a circle around the firepit at an actual gathering with real people so i could watch you making that pathetic connection, seeing your eyes light up, and then hear you attempt to stutter out the words in real time, only to be lifted up by a superior humorist and thrown into the fucking cinders you miserable worm

lol yass queen and then being defeated immediately by sheer girl power

>getting this butthurt over a meme

>thrown into the fucking cinders
That sounds extremely painful

for you

4u

>a superior humorist

>a good friend

>blue jewish bat
fucking kek

>superior humorist
Really?

>>Tell your sister you were right.

Oh, and Luke? Always take the high ground.

Eyebrows?

That first line had me laughing, good job OP

hope this is satire, if not still made me laugh

It's not that they didn't have the correct currency, it's that watto wouldn't accept currency period. Which of course still makes no fucking sense, because episode IV clearly shows that there are people on Tatooine willing to accept credits.

>Luke, did I ever tell you I used to have eyebrows? And I don't mean before they were burned off alongside most of my body in Mustafar. I mean I had eyebrows at this very moment, until our creator changed his mind about that fact and used his magic tools to alter the timeline and remove them in the past. Despite doing things that, he was actually a good friend. A better friend than the ones we have now, anyway.

>real people

apparently Anakin was supposed to be 14 in episode 1

kek'd
The fire rises!

test

He looked like he jumped from 8 to 18 between I and II

The kid was taken to be trained as a Jedi, his mother wouldn't be around anyway even if she wasn't a slave on Tatooine. And she wasn't a slave like during the american slave trade. She was more like a housemaid.
There was actually no reason to bring her with them.

cringe

somebody get this hothead out of here

meh they should have revealed his face for the first time when he confronts Han

It would probably be extremely painful

mustafar

kek

I prefer no eyebrows actually since it makes more sense.

Some of the rotj changes i like, but the rest are bad

This might just be the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

Burn victims don't have eyebrows.

I was waiting for him to jam out on that bad ass built in harmonica

Eyebrows look shit user, not every change is bad.

It makes sense for him to have kept his eyebrows. His eyes didnt get fucked up by lava/fire. He clearly kept them covered and protected and included his eyebrow area.

And no, Lucas is just a bad of a friend as Disney.