Is his career over for playing this role?

Is his career over for playing this role?

no, he may play other roles in which he is an evil little CUNT

He quit acting after this role
I don't think he wants fame

Maybe
Dumbfuck GOT fans assault him in real life over his character

He actually said he was gonna just use the GoT movie to comfortably move into academia and pursue a career he actually cares about. Forgot what he said it was though. Something mathy I think.

Good

He will be playing DRUMPF in post-impechment biopic ;)

This kid is a better actor than dany, Jon snow, arya, and sansa combined. Why did that pick such shit actors for the characters they knew were going to live.

>Only one year younger than me.
>Looked like a twink during all GOT
Damn I felt like he was a 14 years old actor in season 1 but he was already 18

He doesn't want to do acting. He said he's going to study some ancient shit and wants a PhD or something

Also he does a great English accent

he went back on that.
He is managing (and acting in ?) a theater troupe.
Guess the GOT fame really fucked him up he had to go works in a field he knew he would never encounter any got fan : Theater

This smells like bull manure

Why would he even do that lol wasnt his almost a main character in the first 3 seasons or so?

I suppose he recognized that any attempt to break out into another role after this one would just get him typecast. Better to use the money he made to engage in small tier acting roles and a career path where he can do what he wants.

>watching got
>old characters are brought up
>remember how much better characters they were

how much would he have made in his 3 or 4 seasons of GoT?

There are people who are greatly autistic and cannot differentiate between a character and an actor. There is no doubt in my mind he receives shit from them.

If anyone were to make a movie about the youth of a decadent Roman Emperor, he would be the first one people would think of.

Look at a statue of Caligula

True, but he didn't get attacked at all. He wanted to pursue his degree and be someone of actual worth.

He really fucking owned that role. Not only was he the best child actor in GoT, he was one of the top actors in it period.

He hates the fame and business alot and spent all his time at his oxford appearance deriding it.

I think he could jump back in whenever he wants though. He was one of the best actors/characters.

If he really wanted that, he should be a lit major.

Since he is Irish he probably plays Beckett's best
I doubt normies goes out to see Beckett.
In fact I did see some of his works and everytime I was the youngest, by far, in the room.
Even my father was a youngling compared to the other people present.
60 years old felt like the median age