Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZWrTIEggLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First

First for R+L=J is canon

How can one man be so useless?

never.

CHAOSH = LADDER

‘No.’ The eunuch’s voice seemed deeper. ‘He is here. Aegon has been shaped to rule since before he could walk. He has been trained in arms, as befits a knight to be, but that was not the end of this education. He reads and writes, he speaks several tongues, he has studied history and law and poetry. A septa has instructed him in the mysteries of the Faith since he was old enough to understand them. He has lived with fisherfolk, worked with his hands, swum and ricers and mended nets and learned to wash his own clothes at need. He can fish and cook and bind up a wound, he knows what it is like to be hunted, to be hungry, to be afraid. Tommen has been taught that kingship is his right. Aegon knows that kingship is his duty, that a king must put his people first, and live and rule for them’”

Anyone else think Tyrion's accent is terrible?

so why didn't they just peel it off her skin?

Daily reminder

Is Game of Thrones kino?

cersei is a lying whore, she's been fucking lancel and osmund kettleblack

1st for cumming on Sansa's face

Reminder that this board is Sup Forums and as such this is a place to discuss the TV show, not whine about the books. Whining about books makes you a bed-wetter.

Examples of bed-wetting behaviour -

Genuinely believing Stannis is still alive (delusional beyond belief)
Mentioning "Darkstar" (whatever that is)
Trying to cast or droning on about characters that will obviously not even appear in the show
Referring to the White Walkers as "Others"
Crying about some goofy zombie Cat Stark story being removed
Calling the Three Eyed Raven "Bloodraven" like a complete oaf
Saying "Dabid"
Not realising that saying "frogfu" is as beta as it gets
Whining about 104 year old Barristan Selmy being outnumbered and killed
Bringing up Reddit in any context
Using terms like "bookfag", "showpleb", "normies" or any cringeworthy variant

Please stick to discussing all the good and bad aspects of the TV show only. No bed-wetting.

If any of this post upsets you please do not whine like a child, kindly piss off to /lit/ and try not to weep when you get bullied.

>
was it autism?

too difficult to remove skin from the face right? though arya learned quick

probably found a way to just to kill the disease outright rather than remove

Jews are evil.

and maybe moon boy for all i know

And Moonface for all I know

Not scaly enough.

You'd have to painfully cut it off instead of it coming off in thick chunks

Stop giving the stale pasta (you)s

It's a Mid-Sunset Sea accent

>Series finale
>The Night King is slain by Jon but the wights are now frenzied without leadership and do not stop attacking.
>The armies of the living will soon be overrun.
>Bran appears and explains that there must always be a Night King and Jon is already undead.
>Remaining White Walkers circle Jon ritualistically.
>Jon calls out to Tyrion for dragonglass but, as the princess who was promised, it must be Dany who pierces John's heart with obsidian.
>As Nu-Night King, Jon takes command of the army of the dead and leads them back beyond the wall as Dany assumes the iron throne as Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.
>The story of the union of ice and fire (obsidian creating the Night King who saved the world) will be sung about for ages to come.
>mfw

since when

>he watches game of cucks

Reminder: this is who you are

youtube.com/watch?v=lZWrTIEggLA

Too much drink

just like pirates of the carribean
>DABID

jokes on you i dont have any friends and would never go to a bar

haha

god that's awful

why did I ever like this shitshow?

Stannis= Lady stoneheart in the show

leaks confirm he will be returning this season as head of the BRotherhood w/o banners

wait is this just magical leprosy?

This. I have to admit, I have never gone to a bar either. I wouldn't know how to behave or what exactly you do there. Can you order French fries or just drinks?

btw, I'm 26 years old.

what a qt

I don't really care about this show and the only character I like is Euron

even if bran tells everyone that jon is a targ, who would even believe him?

>that cropping
lmao

He's going to walk up to one of Dany's dragons and it's going to bow to him or some gay shit like that

he'll say he'd watched Lyanna being raped

Bran can prove his powers he knows the passwords to the iron throne treasury vaults the wildfire launch codes

Because the rape was beautiful, Sansa

Why does she have a mop where her hair should be?

do you think he'll have se -- sorry rape Arienne?

did they talk about wtf was going on with bran in the After The Episode?

Do you honestly not know how to use ms paint?

>that karstark wet his bed until he was 10 years old

we know from the leaks he is too intelligent to have conversations.

He can just mention that time they were raped.

who lets her out of the house?

>toldja, he's a weirdo
Truly masterful screenwriting

the NK bends the knee

How come in the interviews Gemma Whelan said she would be a main this season? Was it to mislead people about her capture or will we really see her again?
I thought we weren't seeing Euron until the dragon pit scene? Are there scenes we don't know about from the leaks?

Yo do realize grrm told D&D his plans for how the show ends so that they could finish the show incase he died. Also GRRM's question before he allowed them to create the tv show was who is Jon Snow's mother which they apparently answered correctly. So either D&D just completely fabricated up R+L=J into the show for shits and giggles or they're following what GRRM wanted.

>Yo do realize grrm told D&D his plans for how the show ends so that they could finish the show incase he died

citation needed

It's called natural hair that black people have you fucking autist.

imagine watching this borderline garbage and thinking "hmm that deserves a 9/10"

wow just like world of warcraft!!!

Former Bran supporter here, it's been fucking hilarious watching this guy tell his sister about her rape. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the weirwood codes.

Promise me, Ned

gross, wouldn't have children with.

shiera seastar or the daughter of her and bloodraven.

>leaks

Season 8. ep. 4.

Well if he really has seen everything then he can easily prove that to anyone by telling them something he shouldn't be able to know.

>Genuinely believing Stannis is still alive (delusional beyond belief)
Can someone explain how exactly? We didn't even see him die.

is that an undead Ramsay?

That's some dumb shit

>they filmed season 8 already

WOOOOOAH

i thought that too but then i realized it's cropped to leave space for all 8 episodes.

Finally

because the actor hates the show and theres no chance hes coming back after two seasons

The leaks have been debunked

Not him but they mention it on one of the season 1 extras, though they dont mention if he dies

JUST

close but we all know Stannis will be the one who takes the burden of wearing the Crown of the Long Night

>He slipped it up your ass, Sansa
>He gave it to you doggy style and I don't mean he went at it from behind
>His dogs were there, Sansa
>All of them
>You looked so beautiful in your white wedding dress as you were knotted
I think Bran could have toned it down

Stannis is actually dead because his actor thinks this show is dogshit and won't come back.

Staahhhpp, that's too good to be true. Yet it's kind of believable and I hope to god it is true.

Is this a new copy pasta?

He's never been good with the ladies.

He doesn't hate the show he just said he doesn't watch it. Loads of actors say that.

>no chance hes coming back after two seasons
Who is Gendry

these are the leaks I have. Let me check about Euron.

>new

>Even I didn't know dogs cum as soon as they insert until I watched them flood your pussy.
>Dog's have such fascinating penises don't they Sansa.

Must have been really awkward when they met at the club, and the girl from Legend of the Seeker: Sword of Truth was hustling on her style.

Looks like we shouldn't see him anymore. The last mention of him is about him imprisioning the dornish whores and attacking the fleet, which was last episode.

is punished stannis confirmed?

DID SEASON 8 LEAK OR NOT ? IS THE TYRION + SANSA MEME ACTUALLY TRUE

Sam is going to find a record of Rhaegar legitimately taking Lyanna as a second wife, or something.

>worst stream in westeros

stannis coming back is great and all but D&D would probably butcher his character even more

No, I refuse to believe the show can end THIS badly.

He's at the Dragonpit meeting and then goes to get soldiers for Cersei

nope, that's not Ramsey. Ramsey and Stannis Baratheon never met