/Our guy/ has spoken

The verdict on Dunkirk is out

youtube.com/watch?v=HifgR1jJa6Q&feature=push-u&attr_tag=8ZB_t61enoxrG9d1-6

is it true adam fucked a dog

Dogfucker pls go

Yes Adam Johnston from YMS (YourMovieSucks.org), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality did in fact fuck a dog

explain

Adam Johnston from YMS (YourMovieSucks.org), is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

I didn't care that he was gay but finding out he's ok with fucking animals is fucking disgusting

>So I saw Christopher Nola- owww owww don't use your teeth, Christopher Nolan's Dunkirk and it was pretty great, ooh yesss, that's a good boy, Dunkirk? more like Dogcum, yes, yes let it inside me, YES
wtf, what kind of review is this?

He is also a furry

Indeed he has and indeed it is.

>h.bombercuck

Any source on that?

he played devil's advocate for fucking a dog once because he felt he had an unspoken bond with his childhood dog. everyone just assumed he was projecting and turned it into a meme.

Merk>Adum

He has admitted it an defended in multiple videos and comment threads.

He fucked a dog. What else do you want to know.

I don't know what his problem is. In Canada he can legally suck a dog cock or let it suck him or fill his hairy shitty ass crack with peanut butter. That is all legal in Canada so what's his fucking problem? Not happy until he can ram his tiny cock up a dog's shit pipe?

>there are people that base their opinion on a certain film on some literal dog fucker's thoughts
really makes you think

Did he say that in a video or on twitter or something?

Is there an actual penis in mouth or are they just being cheeky

This is an awful image

he also owns dog and dragon dildos w/ squirting action

There;s a vid of him streaming one of the mass effect games where he gets into an argument about it. Although idk if he's more worked up about poking holes in people's arguments and the way they argue, or about the bestiality thing itself.