It was alright

It was alright

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w2PQYiZb1bs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it had some great moments, but the first one was best, the fights in the first one were so fluent and awesome. no dragging out handfights while the second one had some long handcombat that was boring, cant wait for the 3rd one

write the script for act 3

I saw the first one an didn't like it at all. I just didn't understand it. If someone killed his dog, why didn't he just buy a new one? Or ask them to give him $50 or whatever? It's just a dog, they are everywhere and haram. Maybe it is because I am Muslim but I just did not understand the movie because an emotional bond with a dog is disgusting and ridiculous.

the dog was given by his wife who died an early death, it was like an incarnation of his wife, its clear he loved her so much that he quit the whole assassin business just to marry her and live happily

2>1
2 was actually a solid movie with the drama and all. Mirror sequence is pure kino.

Is this bait or perfect example of Muslim subhumanism?

Yes but it is simply property. If your deceased wife gave you an iPod and someone stole it, killing 80 people (even infidels) to retrieve or "avenge its theft" isn't warranted. White people and their dogs, it's disgusting.

>muslims

incredibly obvious bait
come on now

its not an ipod, its a living being that holds sentimental value, it was like his wife died all over again

if you have to ask, you've been baited successfully.

1 was good. 2 was shit.
>John and an enemy shooting at each other with suppressed pistols in a very public place while literally no one notices

2 had some really good moments but the action felt a bit slower compared to the first movie and the story felt a bit rushed

Dogs don't have souls. Replace iPod with "flower" and it's the same thing.

Anyway, i just didn't get it. Was the second one any good? Maybe I'll try watching it.

careful with that edge, kid

it was allright, action was a bit slower and the story was somewhat rushed

youtu.be/w2PQYiZb1bs

Don't mind me, just being the best wickfu.

I wanna fuck the dyke out of the mute chick in chapter 2

>It was alright

Russian cocksucker.

2 just seemed like a lot of the same action. When hes grinding through countless baddies how many times do we have to see
>shoot in chest
>shoot in head
Or
>twist wrist make him spin onto the floor
>shoot in head