So this bitch is pure fucking evil now, right?

So this bitch is pure fucking evil now, right?

Could you imagine being a (((cuck))) in Hollywood dating her? It would be like she was mocking you when she faked an orgasm.

It's what happens to most women when they start aging and looking like shit

>girl

Yes.

Seriously i dont get it why is she ''evil''?
I understand she is fucking retarded and all but in all honesty she isnt really evil now is she.

>Freed slaves
>Doesnt want to attack kings landing inorder to save people
Clearly she cares about people.

>B-but mereen is now a shithole becuase she freed those slaves!

That might be so but she didnt know that would happen and just wanted to help for the good of the people. Like i said shes retarded but now ''evil'' or anywhere near that.

>start losing power over men
>get bitter

yep

t. tumblr

>has no arguments
>has to resort to tumblr insult
Nothign that i said was tumblr. I simply want to know why you think she is evil. I mean you arent just some sexist right user?

Yeah she is evil and euron is /ourguy/ do i fit in yet?

Y-yes user b-but first you have to call me a cuck!

night king is our guy

>On Sup Forums
>Complaines about sexism
Back to rebbit faggot

Poor guy were you abused as a child?

>No understanding of our reason to support Euron/Night king

literally r.eddit the post.

go be triggered somewhere else you stupid fucking cunt.

Literally Sup Forums: the thread.

Are you ok user?

She is going to unleash 3 dragons and 100000 rapists in Westeros. Sounds quite evil to me.

Yes, by a woman, as it is ususal in overwhelming majority of cases of abuse, bodily harm and even murder of children.

You'll learn next episode when she kills Randyll Tarly and his son Dickon Tarly.

Against soldiers of the actual evil enemy. Civilians will most likely go unharmed. She didtn want to attack the city too early for a reason you retard.

Killing people is ok if they are soldiers?

If only my cock was as big as my nose.

no but not killing soldiers and letting millions of people get oppressed by an evil queen who will most likely get everything fucked is a better idea?
Just stop trying to make her look evil.

Killed a bunch of bannermen who just slaughtered their comrade be LUL BETRAY CERSEI

seems fair to me.

>but she didn't know that would happen
The rest of us did. Being naive doesn't make you a good person

What will Sam think of this?

evil queen that will bring law, order, and prosperity versus an evil queen that will bring degeneracy, discord, and the oppression that she will bring when it inevitably fails

I can tell that you are female.

>Cersei is evil because she burned innocent civilians.
>meanwhile Danny has also burned innocent civilians and will almost certainly burn more in the future
Danny fags are a treasure

She isn't doing it because people are oppressed, she just wants power.

>medieval fantasy world
>not burning innocent civilians
I mean honestly can you even call yourself royalty if you haven't done this?

>get oppressed by an evil queen
>yeah because being opressed by horde of spics and niggers is much better
>t.american

Never trust a white girl that fucks black or brown men

They need to be rounded up take thier eggs and kill them

Being naive or not doesnt really have anything to do with moral choices. If you want to do something for the better of everyone else it doesnt make you evil just becuase it was a dumb descicion.

You are right on the fact that dany will probably make the place a shit hole. But that stil doesnt make her evil wich is the main reason we are arguing.

>She isn't doing it because people are oppressed, she just wants power.
I know that.Again doesnt make her evil.

When did she burn innocents?

I can only recall one of her dragons burn some kid and then she locked up the dragons.

Also i dont have to much time to replie to all of you becuase im jerking off right now

The only ruler whose hands are clean is Jon but only because he's been in charge for about a week.

Why do you think she's evil? She let Jon (arguably the good guy) go with a mountain of dragon glass and she refuses to unleash the Dragons on kings landing even though that would guarantee a quick victory

Honestly, where did u watch the fucking episode? I want a link. I'm only being spoiled over and over again and I want to watch how the fuck that Daenerys bitch mess everything.

Yes

serious question because i dont remember much of the last season.

Her past attempts at ruling turned out to be rather spectacular failures didnt they? Why the fuck does she do what she does now and why is everybody okay with it?

>Doesnt want to attack kings landing inorder to save people
Don't be stupid. She's only doing that because she needs to legitimize her claim to the throne.

>Also i dont have to much time to replie to all of you becuase im jerking off right now
Shouldn't you castrate yourself as the rest of your kind?

Make her look evil? Are you overheated or something? She left nothing but ruins in her trail and while books are outright builds her that way, the TV series does a very bad job of making her look better.

She brought light cavalry with sickles and a bunch of mercenaries into a country built on a siege warfare, with common use of full plate armor, where her daddy was butchering people left and right until a Baratheon stood up to his tyranny barely twenty years ago and whole Westeros sighed a sigh of collective relief when reTargs were gone.

I don't get her fans.
She says she had rights to the throne.
Do they support monarchy?
Even then, she says its her birthright, but the kingdoms were conquered by her ancestors who broke the power of the previous kings.
Robert killed her father, doing the same to her family as they did to the previous monarchs.
Either she admit that she has no birthright because the concept is farcical, or she admit she had no right because her father had his throne taken.
The only remaining logic is that "I should be queen if I can conquer these kingdoms" which presupposes an outcome.
She's a fucking hypocritical dipshit.

To correct myself, I didn't mean Robert literally killed the mad king, I mean his rebellion wrestled control from his dynasty.

t. lannister nazi

Nah she is based

That dude who sold her the unsullied, all the slave masters she killed, that dude she fed to the dragon. All those civies who died in the wars that took place in Slavers bay. Dany has probably caused more deaths than the white walkers and Cersei combined.

>but muh good intentions

>evil

Well spooked.

Why can't you fucking reddit faggots keep your shit in your general?

I bet you voted for Hillary Clinton

>Freed slaves
>was shocked when an army of ten thousand suddenly gets camp following of twenty thousand useless mouths on leg
>never occurred to her that she has to feed them
>brings them to a city
>increases the population of the city by thirty thousand over night
>OhLookPlague.jpg
>D-d-danny muh kween dindu nuffin

>slavers innocent

fkn retard.

post yfw all these butt-hurt Lannistercucks and Stannisfags

t. virgin

Fuck off with spoilers faggot

Why do bitter virgins hate Dany so much?

Is it because Emilia Clarke wouldn't touch your peepee IRL?

>numale calls someone a cuck

>Tens of thousands of years of slavery in Meeren
>these guys were were raised from birth to believe slavery was okay with almost everyone reinforcing that
>yet they all derserved to be brutally murdered because they were raised in a shitty backwards culture

There's a reason after the American Civil War the former slave owners were only forced to give up their slaves instead of being burned alive.

>cuck calls someone a numale

>trying to shame rational people into supporting the irrational

typical female.

I don't think slave owners in America castrated, tortured and murdered their slaves though.

>Conquer a country that has had a tradition of slavery for years
>assume they're all abusive masters
>murder them indiscriminately
I don't know if you've heard, user, but it was historically considered more cost effective to not treat slaves like shit, unless they were prisoners of war/criminals.
Even ignoring the price of replacing them, you generally got better work out of well treated, or at least adequately cared for, slaves.
Yes, asshole masters existed very frequently, but to assume they're the majority, or even the norm, was retarded.

Not yet, but she's getting there. The more she talks about things like how it's her right to rule and demands fealty because of her birth, the more crazy she'll get.

>Clean hands
>Executed Night's Watchmen whose only crime was trying to protect the kingdoms from the Wildling menace

They literally did though

>female
>on Sup Forums
Your virginity is showing.

It's monarchist logic101. They'll justify their throne based on birthright or divine rights for the common people, but it is ultimately down to power and conquest. Right now Westeros has been in a free-for-all, so it's really an opportunity for anyone with enough power to take the throne

>rather spectacular failures didnt they?

Yes. Nearly every single city she visited ended in ruins. She left the biggest city in a state of famine, plague and civil armed resistance, where even the ex-slaves are speaking against her, and then she fucked off to ruin Westeros, to which she brought a bunch of castarted, unfeeling butchers and a gang of rading rapists, who don't produce anything, just steal shit.

Everybody is okay with it because the writing turned really bad, there are no longer any consequences to her actions, small as they were when it was still according to books.

>I don't think slave owners in America castrated

That was our biggest mistake.

The more that I get redpilled on Islam the more I want to convert to radical Islam.

top kek i was the first one to use that "Emila Clarke wont touch your peepee" expression. im glad its caught on

>projecting so hard

I guess so, but will she have sex with Jon?

>hands are clean

Child killer.

He belongs to the deepest of the seven hells.

What gender do you identify as?

I was hoping Jaime would have killed her at the end. A pity. Hopefully Drogon's wound gets infected and that abomination dies

>now

>cuck claims someone is projecting

>butchering his character just so Ed gets command, presumably so they can kill him off for cheap drama
Still annoyed.
They'd done a good job of building up grudging mutual respect, then pissed it all away

Was it pure trolling or do you legitimately like Dany?

>warned the slavers multiple times to give it up or die.
>still didnt comply

Fkn lol are you honestly comparing the circumstances of a real life CIVIL WAR to a medieval fantasy show about a dragon women invading a foreign city???

Is this what austitsts do when they watch fiction? rank whos the most evil and dwell on morality 24/7. Dam you are a faggot.

she is the fucking evil queen

And that's exactly why women shouldn't lead. Stupid decisions create evil outcomes and you have to own it regardless of your intentions.

Piss off to post about DC and Marvel diarrhea for little babies.

old enough to murder, old enough to hang.
Nits will be lice

The Baratheons were also was the next closest relatives to the Targs, so there's that to consider

Most evil people in the world don't realize that they're actually evil. They think they're the good guys.

But Danaerys isn't evil.

How is killing evil people evil?

>evil people

Sam will be p happy I reckon

>warned the slavers multiple times to give it up or die
What you mean the city? They derserved death because they didn't open the gates to Dany?

>circumstances of a real life CIVIL WAR to a medieval fantasy show
>hurr durr only an IDIOT would compare real life morality to fiction. just turn off your brain breh
Woah... this is the power of Danyfags

Yeah, there is this thing where everyone thinks that every slave owner was a mini-Auschwitz. The black slaves were actually expensive as fuck, and the Irish were used for the worst of the jobs, because to use negros would be too hazardous.

>slavers
>not evil

i don't watch GoT but can someone post a picture of her big bum? it turns me on

You know there's a mystical place called reddit, where you would gain thousands of internet point, for your valuable contribution to community. But this isn't reddit.

see

>We have no grain
>Finds stolen grain supply
>Burns everything
What a fucking slimy little shit

Not that guy, but I agree with him. Why would slavers be evil?

Small-scale slave owners should've only had to free their slaves, since they're essentially the equivalent to a small-scale business owner or a family business. Plantation owners should've had their land split up between their slaves and any poor whites in the area. And the Plantation owners who agitated for rebellion and participated in the secession conventions and the upper echelons of Confederate government should've been tried for treason and either imprisoned for life or outright executed.

>blacks
>human
Pick one!!

>it's not evil it's just their culture
I guess ISIS isn't evil then since burning people alive and raping children is just their culture.