Are you going to watch the Defenders?

are you going to watch the Defenders?

based marvel

Of course I will. Will i like it? Probably not. Not one of them other than Charlie Cox are worth a damn acting and personality-wise.

I can't also expect Sigoruney Weaver and Scott Glenn to carry every episode.

cool another marvel blacked show

Reviewers already confirmed that the first scene is another poorly shot Iron Fist brawl in pitch darkness with no costume.

>this show is about superheroes but let's promote this with a white woman with a black baby

Depends. Will it have Luke getting cucked by Peter?

>black guy's superpower is that he's a dad who isn't absent
woke af

The preview and promo images have really turned me off. Even daredevil just has a shirt wrapped around his head. Looks stupid as hell. Not to mention The Defenders are probably the most boring team up in comics.

>reading while binge watching

Absolutely impossible. You need something particularly mindless to accompany binge watching, like video games or shitposting. If you're actually reading something you give a fuck about you'll be unable to focus on the binged series.

Peter could've saved her from being BLACKED ;__;

Why this be a problem tho?

the white race is dying :((

That's not even binge watching. That's just low attention span numale's typical activity.

You're not supposed to multitask.

Good. Fuck racism.

>Not one of them other than Charlie Cox are worth a damn acting and personality-wise.
Jessica Jones was gr8 tbqh. Albeit mostly because of le purdle man.

>Even daredevil just has a shirt wrapped around his head.
That's not a bad thing. It reminds me of better times. Iron Fist is what pisses me off. Instead of looking like a jew he should put a rag around his face.

i would like to watch white race defenders

Really doubt Peter could ever satisfy Jessica the way Luke does.

i don't mean the series, i mean the actors. Ritter's Jessica Jones is boring to me.

Probably not. CapeTV is too demanding time wise.

>Ritter's Jessica Jones is boring to me.
That's not really an argument, she played the role well.

It was cool when he didn't have a costume and even the pic you posted looks better than pic related. I know it's supposed the be "street level", but it looks really low budget tier with crowded fight scenes.

How would Raimi have handled this scene?

But Peter never fucked her and she got nigger'd instead. Is that cucking now?

Working through some issues, eh Bendis?

Probably, Jessica and Matt look cute together

Yes, it's capekino.

Yeah, but for DD and their gang of ninja assassins secret club

I haven't actively read comics in years, but Bendis really fell off a cliff, didn't he?

No she didn't. Jessica Jones was interesting in Alias. Ritter didn't convey that.

what the fuck is going on here? She getting fucked up the shithole?

She's burning the coal.

Dude he is using that shit because he was "caught of guard" amd just put some shirt he found on the ground, remember he is the only one who wears a mask the rest don't so far and he really doesnt wear the suit underneath is clothes like Spidy

Lmao. What were they thinking?

>(((auto-renewal)))

Garbageman.

She was already tainted

On the left, Scott Lang (Ant-Man) fucking Jessica in her pusy. On ther right, Luke Cage (Power Man) devastating Jessica's bunghole.

Fell off a cliff? Surely something like that would've killed him.

>the city of Marvel

>not in words

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Are both by Bendis?

You have no idea.

Yes. In context is even worse.

>guy who picked Galactus

kek

Will Jews ever stop promoting this shit in every single art form?

Did Lang just put it in while she was asleep?

They will once it becomes unnecessary.

WHITES HAVE SMALLER DICKS AND LESS STAMINA THAN BLACK BULLS. ALL GIRLS KNOW THIS BUT ONLY NOW IT'S SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE TO SPEAK UP AND DISCUSS THIS ISSUE. GIRLS DESERVE PLEASURE AND INTENSE ORGASMS ONLY A BLACK VEINY COCK CAN GIVE, BBC AND WHITE PUSSY A PAIR MADE IN HEAVEN

Let's just say he isn't called Ant-Man for nothing.

>I'm dying to know if Bendis said "Luke Cage" or not. Because if he didn't, he's LYING.
- Brian Reed - Writer (Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel, New Avengers Illuminati)

>Luke Cage! Wait, is this for publication?? I mean Kitty Pryde!! Because I like me a nice Jewish girl!
- Brian Michael Bendis - (Jewish) Writer (New & Mighty Avengers, Ultimate Spider Man)

He's such a cuck irl

>black guy is a "power dad"
what did they mean by this?

Lol did Bendis make Lang bust in a couple strokes?

Brian Bendis?

Toll

>brian benis

He's not black though.

To say Bendis doesn't like Scott Lang is an understatement.

In the new Alias comic (written by Bendis) Jessica was left by Luke, which is pretty ironic.

Wait. so what's the story here? Jessica Jones cheated on Scott Lang with Luke Cage because Scott didn't make her feel degraded enough?

No, he's still going. She just doesn't feel anything.

Get it?

Pretty much, yeah. She wanted to feel pain, to feel humiliation, to feel used and abused. Lang was too much of a beta and dicklet for that.

Just goes to show that you can be rich and famous and still have a shitter life than most poor people.

You're not supposed to live past 40, wear clothes, or spend your life staring at glowing rectangles. But here you are.

Damn. Those Avengers meetings must be awkward as fuck.

>Jews are pushing for blacked so they can eliminate the white race who are the goodest of goys for them.

I'll never understand that shit logic.

Are you okay?

what are supposed to be doing instead

She got clingy after being turned inside out by Cage, though.

You never will.

If blacks are supposedly lazy, not working and welfare mooches, What does it matter if you "control" them?

Again, its a shit conspiracy theory and doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

I'M WOKE AF FAAM THAT'S WHAT I AM. THE FACT THAT 12 YEAR OLD WHITE GIRLS GET TO KNOW ABOUT THE WONDERS OF THE BBC VIA THEIR FAVORITE FRANCHISE FILLS MY HEART WITH TREMENDOUS JOY, NOT GONNA LIE

I think she played the aimless, drunkard rape victim rather well. At least much better than Loras and captain nigga.

LMAO

How does Luke Cage feel about Jessica Jones wanting to be with him because she thinks it's degrading to fuck a nigger?

>conspiracy
They stated multiple times that the "age of whites" needs to end. Did you even read the posted picture?

He just pumped and dumped. Eventually she got clingy as fuck and that was it. Specially after she got pregnant from him. See .

>it's degrading to fuck a nigger
Cheating was the degrading act.

Why are comics now all about making some kind of political statement, or making them into the print equivalent of a soap opera except the characters have superpowers? Where's the adventure, the bad guys getting their shit pushed in, the tension, the heroism etc.? Now it's all just 'omg he's dating her and she's dating him and look they're both making generic utterly socially acceptable mainstream political comments on equality wooooow!'

fucking pathetic

>wants to end racism
>by removing the only people who have actively fought agaisnt it

>gets to fuck a girl in her pooper no strings attached

Doubt he gave a shit.

Tumblr happened. Comics now are all about winning SJW browny points, shipping bait and relationship drama.

Democracy=power in numbers

>Why are comics now all about making some kind of political statement
It's just Marvel. DC carries on doing space adventures and fighting robots and shit.

This is what happens to art once the money grubbers get a hold of it.

social division makes an easier controlled populace.

>trying to get people to read the shitty runs

Holy fuck, this art is awful, but I fucking laughed.
>play stupid games, get stupid prizes
Fucking saved.

DC also does relationship drama and all that bullshit, but in DC's case is just like... Batman nutting inside a bunch of women or, if they feel particularly risky, you've Nightwing cucking Batgirl's black boyfriend.

Literally named Isis.

I had a weird dream the other day that ended with Mike Colter showing up and buying me a computer. He seemed like a nice dude though he was wearing a bathroom so I think he just finished ripping Ritter's asshole apart.

She was a hero, though, of sorts, and was married to Black Adam, who's pretty based.

>couldn't even finish luke cage it was so bad
>ironfist was awful and no one had any consistent motivation and the hand was completely demystified, making Daredevil retro actively look like a dumb faggot for losing to these literal teenageers

I'm so not interested

>he was wearing a bathroom

>a y-chromosome
Whoever wrote this needs to get therapy and seek actual mental help.
>Johnny Storm
Genes were re-written in that radiation exposure, more or less a mutant
>Namor
Mutant
>Cap
Super Soldier Serum
>Thor
A god
>Cyke
Mutant with the powers of always being right

Nah, SJW marvel doesn't care about money. All their pushed books and characters are tanking and their writers and editors fight with fans on twitter. They just exist to push characters in anticipation of various movies.

Nothing wrong with Isis. It's been a decade since I last read DC, but she was Black Adam's wife. And no, before someone says it or thinks it, Black Adam isn't actually black. It's more in the sense of Adam the Terrible, than coloration of any kind.

I'd rather watch new season of Jessica Jones. While it was uneven, I liked the first season.

>nigger capeshit
I'm going to watch it with my wife and her son