Ok, we gotta move on. We're running out of show

Ok, we gotta move on. We're running out of show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmEmDsHtOXY
youtu.be/xSp-bhJRRxA?t=32m54s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>complains about Jim and Sam "stealing" his morning show
>after he gets fired, they replay Jim and Sam in his afternoon timeslot

>Hey hold on--
>Hold on--
>H--
>Alright hang on guys we gotta go to the phones for this one.

So Artie Lang is going to be Ants new co-host?

Opie is

yeah no.

Yep. I give it three months before one of them is dead or in prison.

Just a reminder, Opie did literally nothing wrong.

>ant's a drug addict tranny fucker
>jimmy is an unhappy fuck hosting a glorfied wrestling podcast

>some people on Sup Forums defend opie and call anyone who hates him a redditor
>everything falls through for opie
>he has no fans and not prospects
Must have just been some redditors. I mean, he's clearly a talented guy with a huge fanbase. I heard 26 whole people tuned in to hear him with Brother Wease.

That's 4 more than watch Ant's podcast live.

All of them by themselves aren't very entertaining

This user is right. In retrospect, Ant being fired was the best thing to happen for his career. He's now got his own Carola-esque "pirate ship." Meanwhile Opie is doing nothing, no prospects, while bored out of his mind waiting for someone to call. Even one of Jim's tweets called him out, "Maybe it's you."

>Meanwhile Jimmy is doing nothing, no prospects, while bored out of his mind waiting for someone to call.

Wonder when that Comedy career will take off for Jimmy?

You mean the guy who had the best received comedy special on Netflix other than Norm MacDonald so far this year you fucking retard? Literally kill yourself Opie you unfunny fucking B-Cup having mongoloid.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. Jim has a radio show and is a well established stand up comedian. His career is awesome.

At least Jimmy still has a radio show.

Meant for . It's hard typing on this phone from this Chuck E. Cheese bathroom.

Hold on before you guys continue with the hilarious banter that I have no part in lets go to find out what Steve from Bayshore has to fucking say.

>best received comedy special on Netflix other than Norm MacDonal

I like Jim, but he's stand up is mediocre

I agree, but his recent special was really good.

relax jimmy

>netflix comedy special

Like Jen Kirkman, Ali Wong, Patton Oswalt, and Chelsea Peretti?

>Names four of the biggest draws in standup
>Thinks he's making a point

No offense but you're dumber than Rich Vos' dentist.

>from this Chuck E. Cheese bathroom
That's actually hilarious. You there for your kids birthday? Or are you high on something and playing skee ball all afternoon?

On faction talk. With Sam Roberts.

Opie would be jealous, but his 'peers' in comedy must laugh at him.

Yeah, and also like Dave Chappelle, Louis CK, Bill Burr, and other great comedians you decided not to mention.

I'm here picking up chicks.

>this wrong
the last one was vgood user

You mean stars with hit films and TV Shows? Are you saying Jimmy Norton is on the same level and Louis CK and Dave Chappelle?

Is that true? holy shit

>Moving the goalposts

What the fuck is the point you are trying to make you moron?

>Artie Lange
Is he doing the show from his hospital room?

How does that make Jim having a Netflix special any better or worse?

Norton is doing fine. If anything he's become a bit too complacent because he's boring as shit now. He only sparks to life under the guise of Chipperson.

>Wonder when that Comedy career will take off for Jimmy?

I am sure the 300 people on the reddit amnd the truckers maintain decent numbers for Sirius. Hell, Opie was only fired for spying on Roland and Ant for twitter posts.

How much did he get paid for it?

>Has a special on Netflix
>HURR WHEN DAT COMEDY CAREER GONNA TAKE OFF?!

He's right, you're a moron.

When is the cartoon coming out?

Just stop, your point got destroyed in one post and you're trying to move the goalposts and it's not working.

He got paid in tranny jizz but to him that's like getting paid in gold bars.

Having a Netflix Comedy special is fine. He's been on Starz and HBO too.

Where's the Films? The TV shows? Hell, Jim Fucking Jeffereies has a Comedy Central show.

>faction talk

Jim Norton is a failed comic.

Will you be talking about this on Monday, Jim?

>Jim Norton is a failed comic

By what metric you fucking moron? He's easily in the top 1% of standups as far as earnings and getting work. Take Opie's dick out of your mouth for a minute and actually think about what you are posting.

Simply epic, Ope. ;^)

>hold on, hold on, hold on we got a caller.

How is he top 1% of standup? That makes literally no fuckling sense. He's the guy from Opie and Anthony still and always will be.

Maybe his Chip Cartoon will come out some day. What happened to it? Maybe when it comes out he will be a big name like Aziz and Kevin Hart - you know who are comics to his caliber.

Fucking Jimmy lurking on a Sup Forums.

>Jim Norton is a failed comic.
Why do you think they call him the worm?

The worm has turned. Patrice, Voss, Louis all called him a worm because of the type of person he is. He is selfish and he does shit for himself, it is so evident that Jimmy claims it himself. Thats just who he is, never happy with one thing, doing multiple non standup related things under the label of comedian.

Also youtube.com/watch?v=NmEmDsHtOXY and the part two pretty much breaks it down and proves that they were all a bunch of mooks but Opie was the worst of them, Ant explains how much of a out of touch moron Opie was with his 'viral' nonsense and 'big radio star' shtick which died out 5 or 6 years before they were on XM and also Ant wanting to do Podcasts as a way forward was continuously blocked by Opie's cuntish behaviour and his nonsense
>"I've been doing Radio since I was 18 MAAAN"

Opie is the central reason for most drama, everyone else kinda knew how easy of a job it was.

>it actually might be Scott and Todd

>How is he top 1% of standup?

You've been given numerous examples ITT. They don't give HBO and Netflix specials to people outside of the top 1%. Do you even have any idea how many standups there are out there? Have you ever been to a comedy club? Have you ever left the fucking house for that matter? Holy shit you are stupid.

Leave it alone. Seriously.

This has nothing to do with Opie or Anthony. It has to do with Jim Norton posting on Sup Forums trying to make himself sound like he's a top 1% comic for having a Netflix Special and Radio Show on Sirius Faction Talk.

See then murder yourself for being so goddamn dumb.

>amy schumer is on the same level as Jim Norton

discuss

Those things do make him in the top percentile of standups you mouth breather.

>he's been on neflix and the Jason Ellis show
>look out Jerry Seinfeld

Jimmy should be this funny on his morning zoo show with Jake the Snake Roberts.

She a "failed comedian" because she hurt your feelings too?

Trevor Noah is just doing the Daily Show until Opie's old slot is clear for him.

Even if Jim is in the top 25% of comedians he's still not a failed comedian. What you posted was dumb as shit and you should stop posting.

Nah man you gotta say it multiple times, be mysterious and claim that Ant said some shit about you because you 'found out' even though its all bullshit.

It has everything to do with O&A, without whom Jim would be a nobody, that was the platform from which he became semi-famous.

>says he's not Jimmy Norton on Sup Forums
>defends Amy Schumer as a comedian

No, Jim Norton is on the same level as Joe Rogan, what with the millions of subs and youtube subscribers.

His career was only relevant when he was third mic to Opie and Anthony. His few movie roles peaked then.

Now he's on a glorified UFC podcast - but not as successful as Joe Rogan.

>Time to interrupt this great exchange between Ant, Jimmy and guests to go to some chucklefuck on Long Island calling in with some shitty joke

>>Time to interrupt this great exchange between Ant, Jimmy and guests to go to some chucklefuck on Long Island calling in with some shitty joke
Why doesn't Jim and Ant host a show together?

yep him Hasan Minhaj, Chingo BLing, Joe Mande all top percentile

Jim Norton is a comedy God. Think of all the young comics who cite him as an influence to imitate toward a successful career.

Agreed

Amy Schumer and TJ Miller?

Has Big Amy ever 'parallel thought' about one of Norton's jokes?

Who /realassdude/ here?

his enthusiasm is infectious, like a puppy dog

Reminder Opie never did anything funny

All Jimmy wanted was a comfortable radio gig and he got it

Not confirmed, but they've done a couple of shows together and Ant's stated that they have a deal with someone.

Fun fact - he almost got Anthony Weiner. They had dinner, talked everything out, everything was going well between them until Weiner's picture with his kid came out. Anthony Weiner is too toxic for Anthony Cumia.

By your reckoning Patrice was a failed comic because he didn't turn into an Uncle Tom like Chris Rock told him to

That would have been funny as fuck.

From US Congressman to co-host to a degenerate nutjob.

>Jim Jefferies
>not following the predictable career paths of young comedians

Now he's doing well, but Jefferies will last a couple years until the new hotness comes out. And then he'll be another "has been" like every comedian that doesn't get a Tonight Show gig.

Television shows are meaningless.

I think that's by Patrice's own reckoning too, isn't it? It's not about being an Uncle Tom, it's about being unworkable like Patrice was.

He was also really good friends with Anthony Cumia so had he survived a few more years, he would have faced criticism for being an Uncle Tom.

You are right that he was unworkable. He'd turn down major offers for fairly minor reasons. He once roasted Comedy Central execs in a meeting for putting Mind of Mencia on the air.

I'm glad he did. Mind of Mencia was an unfunny piece of shit.

I loved peoples reactions after that

They wanted to applaud him for telling any right winger, let alone Pierce Morgan, "Fuck You"

But at the same time he came off as a petulant child screaming obscenities.

Basically. No one outside O and A fans know who he was.

Everyone in this thread has heard of both of them.

You heard of Tegan Higgenbottham? No? That's cuz she's part of the other 99%

>irrelevant nonsense
>let's go to the phones
youtu.be/xSp-bhJRRxA?t=32m54s

Jimmy would kill to be on a show with Mencia.

Until he died.

Then he became a legend. And now he's becoming #woke. I'd love to see these people's reactions to Patrice talking about women instead of him talking about being black.

Without O&A Patrice would've just been some unknown nigga who hosted Web Junk 20

I believe Amy admitted her career took off quickly because people just wanted a female comic. Clubs have trouble booking them.

I mean, she's done good for herself, but there's no way she's not in the process of fizzling out hard.

>making fun of you grasping at straws = defending a shitty comedian

That's what I meant sorry.

That Patrice made decisions which kept him smaller than he could've been had he "sold out". Instead he did his own thing and was just starting to make it big his own way thanks to the Charlie Sheen roast but then died too soon

>Clubs have trouble booking them.
Maybe because they like having customers?

that and Anthony Jeselnik was writing her material

What's he doing these days? I liked his comedy. I even liked his quickly canceled show.

He had a solid special on Netflix a while back

If it was her, and I do believe it was, she said she was really pushed by the club owners just for being a woman.

Of course, she gets famous and all of the sudden she's a victim of sexism.

I loved it, but it was like two years ago.

Probably the only way he could work around his contract with SiriousXM to do shows with Ant, when they let him back in the building last week to do the Jim and Sam show it was best radio since Ant was fired.

Opie never added anything to the show, which is even more apparent now that people are editting opie out of old radio shows and putting them on youtube.