DO YOU LIKE ZE GERMANS?

DO YOU LIKE ZE GERMANS?

EEEEEEEEEEERIKA!!!!

I hate other germans on the internet

mi general said they were faggots and stonners, but brits are pakis and/or faggots so I'd rather stay with germans

ger? ^^

jar

>ZE? :3
I love Germans

I like their funny-shaped heads.

Yes

german jokes thread

I've thrown the poops to the german's house

No not really they all seem like assholes that really despise america on this board

Zis zread is not ze yellow from ze egg. Ples delet
> RIIIIIIIIIIIIII *in german*

I like austrians
Also this

I don't even like most Germans myself since most of them are unfriendly, unfunny cunts without an interesting personality. Be it online or in realife.

If you talk to most of them in reallife, it all seems to be around "muh worklife" "muh overtime" and generally dick competition topics.
Memes aren't born out of nowhere lads.

Tbh i find that germans are our bros. Despite the past i consider them as cultural people. Also when i was playing dota with them we always were talking about ww2 without butthurt. German language is also pretty, prettt harsh but good sounding. Germans and Poles should work together to make our relationships better.

I played a csgo match with a German and he called me a hurensohn so i don't like them anymore

Germans are pretty cool. But the German exchange students here in Australia were always brown eyed, brown haired. I thought the East Germans were pretty cool until they cucked themselves to the Western Americanised Germans.

I like German Lasses with fat asses.

Good taste. Some strong shoulders and big tits and we are ready to go.
Blind and blue eyes aren't that common really. The more north you go the more fair they become. But in the south we are more stocky with brown hair etc.

nein

German gaming scene is cancer and only consists of
XDDD :D ^^

>^^
I remember those good old days in chatrooms where everything was made out of fucking smileys in some way ;-) :0
Absolute cancer

fuck krauts desu

I used these emojis for quite a long time
Got rid of this cancerous behavior with 17 ...

Is there anyone who likes Germans?

Jews

I'm pretty sure everyone did. There was absolutely no escaping it seeing how every place on German internet did it excessively.

Since we repeatedly seem to try to destroy ourself after a few decades I don't think we like ourselves even.

i like them desu
used to be in a german mmo guild

thassa spicy meataball

the mentally ill

They tend to be logical enough and most of them have common sense. They are generally more decent than fags from the US/Poland/etc. So yeah I kind of like them.

quite like a currywurst

>>ZE? :3
It's an allusion to a fact that German langauge don't have "th" sound and most Germans say "z" instead of "th". They are often mocked for that, watch "Snatch" movie (IIRC)

Nah only retards do this, its not hard to master the th sound

>riiii in german
YEEEEEAAAAAAÖÖÖÖÖ

>its not hard to master the th sound
It's not that hard to master any sound, any language or anything at all, if you are smart enough and built accordingly.

I think you guys are very kind. I think youre probably a kind guy too user, I wish we could be friends some day.

It takes practice. And since German is the language of the road(truckers and therefore anything connected to them) and virtually any industry in Europe goes through Germany (especially in the 70s,80s and 90s) Germans didn't need to speak English and still don't need to, to a degree.

fuck off

no fuck these germans
i am greek

EY IM BWOASIN 'HERE

I have never talked with a German irl or in a videogame.
Germans of Sup Forums are usually nice blokes though

i'm 24% german

German posts are long, are not you?
I always admire it.

Mmm...

Next time you might succeed.

Thank you, user.
Because Japanese aren't good at English pronunciation, I can't laugh at Germans.....
(I think Japanese English is worse than German English)

Only because the languages are related. We'd make just as much an ass out of ourselves tying to speak Japanese or Mandarin. The diffrence is you learn english for business, we learn it because we are dedicated weebs.

Never seen a weeb in my life and only once in my life I met a person learning japanese

why is everyone so envious of germany?
and why are all selfhating germans short with little to none facial hair?

t. Burak Öztürk

I'm 461047/1750274027th Prussian and my ancestors were from Danzig (still rightful German clay) :)

I despise g*rmans like nothing else in the God's creation

So what is it You hate Germans, or you suffer from mass hysteria because tanned people trigger you and you hate germans because germans give them shelter? Nevermind I thought Poles think.

Its good thing that germs are gonna be replaced with cockroaches.
Hopefully they wont spread here afterwards

Yes. I only hate pr*Testants.

>muh muslims

Rent.free. Rent free.

I like our German Royal Family

t. g*Rmanoid diaspora
I hate all g*Rmanic subhumans. I wish them nothing but horrible fucking death.

>get german monarchs
>immediately lose the colonies
not even once

Do you?

i would much rather live in a german lead world order instead of this anglo-american kike timeline

>i would much rather live in a german lead world order instead of this anglo-american kike timeline

Stop sperging you autist. None of these "roaches" live in your country anyway. Why the fuck do you care other than looking for a scapegoat to distract you from the the fact your country still pays among the worst wages in all of europe.

i bet the painter and his all family were killed for that

Don't respond to me g*Rmanic filth.

It is said to be a flattering painting. He probably looked worse.

You steal turk humor and then you sperg that germany lets them be a part of society. The doublethink you eastern europeans go through is mind boggling.

This is the last warning, you wh*Te subhuman.

What are you gonna do? Immigrate to my "multicultural hellhole" for better wages your "white utopia" cannot provide? Kek

Austria is actually shit compared to other European countries that Polacks migrate to. You're not even a second choice.

>talking to germans in Sup Forums
Wow these guys are cool

>talking to germans in real life
"can you please speak properly. I can't understand a damn word"

Interesting. So why do so many come here? This is also your rebuttal? "Well yes everyone flees our shithole, BUT YOUR NOT SECOND CHOICE!" Kek. That isolationsim is really working for your guys innit?

>Interesting. So why do so many come here?
Ask them not me.
>That isolationsim is really working for your guys innit?
Much better than it works for your cumstain on the map.

How does living on 700 euros "work" Seba?

fuck off to your flat in favoriten, muhammed

Fuck off into the grave, Nazi moron

>le nazi meme
go back to plebbit

Says the guy who actually is on reddit and gets buttmad he can't sway people to his miserable side

Austria stop being schizophrenic

There are at least 5 Austrians on Sup Forums One Hungarian commie, one Iranian diaspora, One underage full-Nazi, One overly obese racist, and one guy who comes here just to shitpost and trigger people so hes always whatever triggers people.

>I like their funny-shaped heads.
what
next time pay for the game if you enjoy it
there are 2 kinds of poles on Sup Forums, the butthurt and the normal people

How can someone be Hungarian and communist after all the BS the commies did in Hungary

nice projection
6, although I'll probably not going to post here anytime soon, because I'm only here for /lang/

4 - 1
-

The German people are important to the world and modern life.

Politically we're going in different directions.

refugees

He's not, but gets called a commie, after they throw the usual "fuck off shitskin" at him. So the "commie" sticked.

Baba und foi ned

C 4 - 1 A D A
-
A
D
A

i liek poop XD

Idk if that's what the brit user meant but down here it's common to call krauts "squareheads"

Reminder that Germanophobia is anti white propaganda.

You sicken me.

Germans are a gay xD

Guiiiiiiiiiilty :^)

lol

This. I am 185024027572729473919295720195720385620192757201947667271048626104762910/2573019474646271010104757473710104736294937527184820201084476201028375757201047th German and bullying my ancestors is VERBOTEN.

ive unironically started using emojis since last year ^^ :D

>Guiiiiiiiiiilty :^)
Schwuler

If you believe willingly sucking copious amounts of dick and swallowing every drop with great vigor makes me gay, then I guess I'm gay

*rolls eyes*

Dies :-)
English: This :-)