youtube.com/watch?v=RET4E58u51I
youtu.be/KymvjxZc0EE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Azor Jon

>WE WANT THE WESTWORLD AUDIENCE

but its the same audience...

Get excited.

>yfw jon bends the knee next episode

Reminder that Sam is responsible for cucking Jon in the last season by bringing Jorah back.

Someone saved my meme :DDD

Requesting Jamie "I Need a Hero" webm

like he bent the knee with ygritte

who /hyped for boatsex/ here?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1502205385931.webm

I hope we see Jon's dick.

Reminder Euron will parade Yara and Greyworm on the front of his boat so noone can attack him

>beta orbiter will make a difference

what???

>the shock twist when Jon Snow dies of throat cancer next season

My gf just watched E4 so I asked her who she was rooting for. She said 'Daenerys of course why would I care about the Lannisters?'
Should I just end it?

>During principal photography for season four, the cast of HBO's hit series Game of Thrones hit the beach in Croatia, where the scenes in King's Landing are filmed. Conleth Hill (whose role involves playing eunuch spymaster Varys) was swimming with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Hill held out an arm in front of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Lena Headey (who plays conniving matriarch Cersei Lannister), "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The cast, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. Hill was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

youtube.com/watch?v=xbHPTPUpQ1I

That's what littlefinger is all about you idiot.
It's to tell littlefinger that bran knows.

First for based G.O.a.T King

Tormund already looked at it and said it was small.

I want to fuck his face

thanks senpai

AEGON'S MOM

HAS GOT IT GOIN ON

wat

>dating millennial women

Quote Stannis' lines at her next time you have sex to assert dominance

Will Dany burn Jon alive for not satisfying her? His dick cant be as big as Drogos or even Daarios

Which Aegon

Samwell Tarly, on Dragonstone there is a veritable goldmine of obsidian, otherwise commonly known as dragonglass. This is the same material with which you used to instantly destroy a White Walker. Please think nothing of it.

My body is ready

>oh yes mister high septon
>whatever you say mister high septon
>sorry about the incest mister high septon
i have no time for pussy kings, give me a big strong maekar any day

meera btfo

actually "shipping" characters is just as bad as being tumblr

Only on TUMBLR

Jon Snow's a real lover
t. Ygritte

>Stannis: I don't care much for this Targaryen girl or her dragons, I'm not afraid of her army of slaves. Lord of Light didn't bring me this far to get me killed in vain, not without purpose. I will parley with her. I will talk to her like I talked to Renly and warn her to bend the knee to the rightful heir to the Iron Throne or she'll die and that will be the end of it.

IS JON ALSO A TARGARYEN IN THE BOOKS?

>implying a full blooded Targ would settle down with anyone that isn't at least a distant cousin.
Another reason Viserys is a failure of a targaryen, doesn't even know how his own family traditions are supposed to work.

Spot on casting for Paul atreides

Make it happen villeneuve

SAMWELL WHAT HAVE YOU AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH
AND DAVOS SAY SOMETHING AAAAAGHHGHRHGHHG

CERSEI CANT YOU SEE

YOU'RE JUST NOT THE GIRL FOR MEEEE

I KNOW IT MIGHT BE WRONG BUT I'M IN LOVE

WITH BRIENNE OF TARTH

Tumblr is the reason why Supernatural turned to shit, not surprised GoT went that route if DnD are catering to them.

probably

>implying someone here hasn't posted about the various hypothetical shagging that would occur with certain characters

What would a first kiss with Samwell Tarly be like?

>mfw my best female normie friend hates dany

Red pill me on how this show ends. I will never ever bother finishing it.

So I should only date women born before 1982?

>maekar
>blackfyre double agent

Kek. Best king was Aerys II

99% certain at this stage

>sorry about the incest mister high septon

But he neutered the Faith by taking away their army and continued the incest, like making sweet love to his hot sister and getting her pregnant over and over and over again

This fat fuck is always out of breath, he'd be breathing rotted stench into your face the whole time

>tfw becoming a Jonerys shipper

isn't jon technically daenerys' nephew

There is absolutely nothing wrong with banging your aunt.

Not gonna lie, former Dany supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching her go crazy. But in all seriousness we can't let this girl get the iron throne.

Convince me that Stannis is dead.

>He rants on about the bacon in King's Landing and how much better it is for what seems like hours. Then he turns to you and suddenly stops mid-rant and says "hey, you know, you look like you've got some bacon on you". Petrified and at a loss for words, you watch as he creeps over to you and plants a wet one on your face. His tongue tastes of gravy and finally you realise that you've found an equal

What is dead can never die.

Reminder, Yara will take Aeron's place and get fed LSD juice while Euron makes the eldritch apocalypse happen

Based Britler

Nope, he is biologically daeniggerys' nephew

This will be the most upvoted Youtube comment in every GoT related video soon

Daily reminder that Jaime is the best character in the show and /our guy/

youtube.com/watch?v=RET4E58u51I

>we

What the fuck are "we" going to do about it? The show has been taken over by crazed tumblr feminists

Can we meme Euron to the iron throne?

dumb showfaggot

Daily reminder that Euron has actually ended a SJW bad plot line and Jaime was too slow.

Euron is unironically /ourguy/

You know its probably going to end the same way in the books.

Yes.

Which is perfectly fine in Westeros.

House Stark married two uncles to their nieces, who unlike Dany and Jon, had a familial relationship

what are the similarities?

Oberyn fucked Cersei, canon

what kind of retard flies directly at a ballista?

Jon being a Targ in the books is the best delivered sub-plot with all the foreshadowing and carefully planted 'evidence' and misleading theories. Jon's complex character who feels he doesn't belong anywhere and is kind of lost alone in the world will peak with the development of that story. He's much more deeper, personal in the books, like he's really dear to readers because he's this bastard and he gets bullied AND eventually betrayed at the Night's Watch as well, all while we know how PURE and GOOD he is. There are also many tiny mysteries around his heritage that need to be revealed, including that crypt of Winterfell stuff and more.

>Cersei and Dany see the danger together but Cersei says once the long night is over she must still be queen and offers JS to be the warden of the north but Jon then swears an oath to Dany in front of everyone but doesn't literally bend the knee and says ‘he can only serve one queen and that queen is Daenerys Targaryen” Cersei is surprised that a “northern savage” has said this… and for the second time Jon has bent the knee and his queen is Dany… after this Cersei is pissed, leaves and is unwilling to collaborate because she is unwilling to bend the knee to Dany

>Sandor Clegane is all tsundere

If only the show was good.

Stop arguing lads. It's already decided it'll be a triumvirate of Euron, Jaime and Bronn. Now, who gets what?

R8 my desktop

i wonder what kit harringtons asshole tastes like

jamie did literally did nothing wrong

nope, grrm already confirmed it

Targ women can't fly for shit.

Setting yourself for dissapointment son. Jon is just a Daario 2.0

So is Jaime Azor Ahai or what?

10/10

He is dead m8. And it still hurts.

youtu.be/KymvjxZc0EE

good, use smaller taskbar mode

kino