Plinkett Review Countdown General

Ok lads, only 30 minutes next to the next RLM master piece. Discuss everything related to Plinkett ITT.

youtube.com/watch?v=DaEoVnVxvGs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7N0_GdI8TWE
youtube.com/watch?v=UQRmacNGFkM
youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its gonna be shit

I'm a paid shill tbf ama

27 minutes left only.

What do rich's balls taste like?

23 minutes left only.

Get ready for Plinkett to dickride the feminist movement

21 minutes left only.

I fully expect him to not even mention feminism.

Rich

who else is ready for another 90 minute ring theory special?

20 minutes left only.

You're too late because I finished my "review" of Reddit Letter Media already:

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' will expose him as a fraud and be a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

like tums tbf

PLINKETT REVIEWS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Plinkett will have no issues with an all-female Ghostbusters, but the execution just wasn't up to par, regardless what Mike actually believes.

>watching frauds

This is the real Plinkett review.

youtu.be/7N0_GdI8TWE

19 minutes left only.

rlm is a company founded on filming weddings, update your copypasta

Sup Forums is my frens

The Stuckmann >>>>>> dogfucker >>>>>>> Doug >>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RLM

You're still pushing this video you made?

lmaoing @ your life

18 minutes left only.

based frens poster

16 minutes left only.

How do you know the exact time if its going to be late anyway?

Why are people giving so many dislikes to that video? Do they even watch it? It's legitimately good. Took me about 5 minutes to get over that fake Plinkett voice though, so maybe that's why people dislike after 2 minutes and leave. They are missing out.

I just want to see Sony get trashed. They already did this a little with the Scientist Man bit, but they barely scratched the level of stupidity and mismanagement exposed in those emails.

I'm going to get snacks and drugs and watch the video in peace, Sup Forums has turned in to reddit ground zero

Why does Sup Forums and Sup Forums let people post his shit but when anyone is linked they go into an autistic fit and accuse everyone of shilling?

Dude, we all are. Well most of us. The rest are bots.

my onli fren

based plinkett poster

i hope this meme never ends

EVERYDAY IM KEKOLDING

what drugs user

duggie jonez

14 minutes left only.

degenerates

>Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth.
He's a 6 trying to pass off as an 8 and it's painfully obvious.

This. When has RLM ever gotten into politics? It's an unspoken rule that they don't discuss their political views on camera. Although you can kind of infer them based on some of the things they've said.

12 minutes left only.

youtube.com/watch?v=UQRmacNGFkM

What makes you think its coming this quick?

Normally these fuckers take months to release half in the bag never mind Plinkett stuff

One of these groups is talked about in film school, has had multiple people write their thesis on their group, had the most acclaimed non-black film critic of all time admit he was wrong after their review was posted as a rebuttal, and fucking hates normies.

The others do not.

Also:

>Sup Forums

No one posts RLM on Sup Forums.

Not understanding sarcasm and humor is a sign of autism, user.

He talked about diversity in his Star Wars Awakens video. Why would he not talk about the feminism of the Ghostbusters remake?

Reminder he never disproved Ring Theory

10 minutes left only.

They are anti-SJW liberals. At least that how the main three are.

The full beard was a good move for him. The dude looked like a goob with that fucking Abraham Lincoln beard he had going on in like 2012.

because it's unfalsifiable. he did point out why it was nonsense though

i just find them enjoyable and funny is that so wrong Sup Forums

>Tuesday August 8th, 2017. 7pm. Milwaukee time.

8 minutes left only.

member the titanic stream on christmas
that was fun times

This.

Just because you can't disprove something doesn't mean the default state is that it's true.

They've likely learned to not announce a Plinkett review until it's ready to be released. They've probably gotten tired of months of "When's Plinkett?" messages with the last few.

Reluctant to believe it won't be pushed back. These guys are fucking awful for hitting deadlines.

Re:view>HitB>Plinkett

Why are you putting "only" at the end of the sentence? You sound retarded.

Will it break new ground?

14 minutes left only

They literally gave a release date and time

they are the grrm of the youtube world

Reminder that the best RLM content are the commentray tracks. They are max comfy to listen to when going to sleep.

If there late then I'm going to just watch this guy's far superior review:
youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE&feature=youtu.be

Based

Was that the one where Jay played that memorex smash tv music video thing?

I still watch that when im extremely drunk. My entire childhood is in that video.

Their election day stream was a bit of a mess. But they have made a good effort of only making apolitical jokes everyone can laugh at on their real shows.

>These guys are fucking awful for hitting deadlines.
Name one previous example of them setting a deadline.

I'm still convinced the release date was a troll.

That's PreRec, though. I saw part of a PreRec video where Jack said it was safe to say that everyone present (Jack, Jay, Rich) doesn't like Trump. Rich was too distracted to say anything, and Jay halfheartedly agreed.
It made me hate Jack even more. Not specifically because of hate for Trump, but because he outed a political opinion when it's clear that Mike and Jay generally take care to be politically impartial in their videos.

6 minutes left only.

originally RLM was a small company that used to film weddings and funerals

90% chance it will be a 1 minute review and then 59 minutes of black screen

Nice video!

The extended Re:View are also comfy
>That hate for Kevin Smith
So good.

cinco

mas

minutos

Never stop posting this. RLM needs to be exposed

5 minutes left only.

Nobody films funerals

>I squeeze cats starts playing

>it's the transformers noises again

How mad would everyone be? Or better yet

>starts off as transformer noises for 10 minutes, then the rest is an actual, genuine review of transformers

You're probably samefagging but I actually agree with you. The dislikes are deserved due to the endless and obvious shilling on Sup Forums, but the video itself holds up as a Plinkett parody. I think it gave TFA a more fair pass than Mike originally did.

xplain

Exactly. That's why RLM made bank with it, no competition

i do.

T MINUS 4 MINUTES

1 minutes Ghostbuster review, 1hour 29 minutes "The Stupids" review.

4 minutes left only.

59 MINUTES!

>"In space, no on can hear you...what?"
>"Scream."
>"No actually, it's fart."
>*fart sound effect*

I did like that movie idea they were brainstorming during the Terminator review, where Edward Furlong and Jake Lloyd kidnap and torture George Lucas and James Cameron for ruining their lives.

The age of Sony is over.

jesus christ stop this dude that's really embarassing. You'll never be famous. RLM will never notice you. No one likes you.

I agree

T MINUTES 3 MINUTES 30 SECONDS

OH MY GAAAAAAWD, A NEW PLINKET REVIEW?! I KNOW WHAT THAT IS!