How would you feel if they made 616 Black cat a muscular sexpot who possessed the Super-Soldier Serum and could knock...

How would you feel if they made 616 Black cat a muscular sexpot who possessed the Super-Soldier Serum and could knock out Spidey and liked to kiss men after she beat the in a fight?

I would feel like you need to keep your fetishes to yourself.

but the writers of Spider-Man: The Animated series didn't.

Super Soldier Serum would probably be easier for writers to use in stories consistently than her luck powers.

Sometimes she causes bad luck, sometimes she just affects probability, and lately she has better luck when she does bad things.

oh yeah, writers will absolutely misunderstand the fuck out of any power besides "Super-strength"
and even then, they will fuck up HOW strong someone is

Pretty good idea. She needs to hook up with Miles though.

what? no, Miles already has Gwenpool. you can;t ONLY ship the black guy with white blondes!

because the cartoons are for dumb kids, not for grown-ass basement dwellers.

consider yourself lucky we don't revive silver sable and give her to miles as well

Miles is so boring and only works when he is the straight man/normalfag to more dynamic characters.

The animated series was my first introduction to the character. So it's the only canon origin I know of Black Cat. Also I noticed in Captain America: the first Avenger the vents her father crawled around were there during the transformation

I would be aroused by the concept but not sure I'd bother reading about it.

The way you describe it she sounds like a mary sue there.

Um, are you even aware? Do you not know? Take a look at a calendar? What does it tell you? What does it say? What year is it?

and luck powers don't sound like that?

>I don't know Mary Sue means but I'll use the term anyway

>a muscular sexpot who possessed the Super-Soldier Serum and could knock out Spidey and liked to kiss men after she beat the in a fight?
Sounds like Mockingbird

it's 2016,my newfriend

No sees Longshot and think Marysue so no

why is Hawkeye saying "Heck"? why is she kissing a man who was an adult superhero when she was in middle school? why does he have no ass or muscle definition?

>No sees Longshot

Well yeah kinda

He's supernaturally lucky, he was the star of his own interdimensional television show, he's genetically engineered to be the perfect specimen, and one of his powers is to literally charm women into being attracted to him

Longshot is a fictional character. Like to the point if he tries something selfish it immediately blows up on him.

Please wank before browsing Sup Forums.

>before
thats not how you spell "while"

>thats not how

*That's not how

No, that's the problem. /aco/ is ahead of Sup Forums alphabetically for a reason. Get your rocks off there first, then come here.

Not him but I'm pretty sure there's people fapping even on /po/ right now.

/aco/ is kinda shit...

What is it that made Black Cat so arousing and one of everyone's here earliest boners, was it the outfit?

I think it was the fun but aggressive seduction. and the outfit

Probability manipulation is always an inch away from straight-up reality warping.
I remember the mini-series Longshot Saves The Marvel Universe, where the title character explains in detail how his luck power works, and specifically tells Dr. Strange that it is incapable of warping reality.
But in that very same story, Longshot caused an entire model of handgun to retroactively be defective several days in the past and explode every time they've been fired, rather than just causing misfires in the few guns aiming at him at that moment. It's not even a passive effect, he has to consciously target something to push his luck, so the most conservative explanation is that he created a stable time loop.

The fact she had very nice tits which also made you fantasy about them while still being subtly revealing were great too.

in the cartoon, ya mean?

She wasn't a muscular sexpot

The serum was just the excuse needed to make her athletic since before she was nothing but a socialite that might get a bruise if a mosquito that landed on her.

So just an awesome sexpot

>clearly has muscles
>Not muscular

She was trying to kill him actually

Lol, i went to highschool with that guy on the left

you did not

when was she trying t kill him?