Is this show good?

Is this show good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCa7tKiCMN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're a child yes.

No.
It's like Ren and Stimpy if it was written by an untalented weeb.
Also Egoraptor is in it.

It's watchable. It's not very good, but it's not as obnoxious as Johnny Test or TTG.

Is it worth watching for the British Waifu?

Not really. The only redeeming factor in Sup Forums's eyes is the woman as usual.

Maybe

That depends. Do you like gals who dislike wearing pants and are voiced by Grey Delisle Griffin?

>Ren and Stimpy
>Talent
>Not just Powder Toast Man's butt cleavage for 15 minutes

R&S has always been shit don't fool yourself.

no

Yes. No. Maybe. I dunno.

I feel like above all else it has potential. The jokes are funny, but it's at such a rapid pace it makes Gumball look slow. The artstyle is decent, but it's in direct contrast with its budget. It needs fluid animation on order for it to look good, and it really does not have that. You can actively see its shoestring budget just by looking at it. But I feel like it could be great if they work out the kinks.

It's clear CN picked this show up solely because of its merch potential though. I'm surprised it isn't worse seeing how much of a disaster the PPG/Ben 10 reboots are.

No

Not even the main girl is worth it

its funny, im watching fucking Slayers recently

who the fuck is this discount lina and gourry?

I knew people were complaining about this show's fast pace but holy shit they weren't kidding. This show makes those old Japanese commercials look slow. This show needs to slow the fuck down. Pandering to the ADHD crowd isn't worth it.

We know it's you Snitchet, Fuck off. Don't even bother with your "LOL SLAYERS" spam, because we know it's you.

im not whoever that is
is it some new namefag who isn't boco, because he will be forgotten when this show is ded

Some neckbeard managed to get his show made, and Grey Delisle voices the girl while faking a British accent.
I enjoy it, but it's nothing groundbreaking.

Also the Game Grumps are in it somewhere.

welp, not bothering with that then
fucking gg are annoying

the main girl is always worth it user.

No dont encourage bad shows.

nigga Sup Forums had a My Life Me period
you're not going to stop the waifufags

Jon is in it?

No, just Arin

what role does he play

Then why did CN "suggested" Kyle that this show should be in shitty Flash animation?

Isn't Adventure Time and Steven Universe traditionally animated?

>Jon is in it?
Serious question do you actually think Jon is still part of Game Grumps?

Ren and Stimpy was a psychodrama

youtube.com/watch?v=oCa7tKiCMN4

>>A Finnish animated series aimed for Pre-Schoolers is better than Mighty Magiswords, and aesthetically pleasing than all of CN's current shows.

Dan does the theme song.

I don't think his character showed up yet. We'll probably see him in a future episode.

Yes
Its not great
But considering the budget and the low tier animation its pretty good
7/10

More like 4.5/10

Fuck off Snitchet

I miss that show...

Cannot decide for yourself again, Steve?

The original was better.

No.

not really

grey kind of annoys me in this

I'm going to give it more than one episode before I form an opinion on it like everyone else here.

>Then why did CN "suggested" Kyle that this show should be in shitty Flash animation?

Did you not read my comment? They picked it up solely because of merchandise potential. We've entered a new dark age of CN, where they just want cheap shows to sell shit.