I FUCKED UP THE COVER FUCK

Genosha II?

OH LOOK ONE OF BENDIS AWFUL X-KIDS OPENED HIS FUCKING MOUTH

Is actually Muir Island, so yeah Genosha 2

BEAST GET OUT OF THE PREVIEW REEEEEEEEEE

>Karnak walking around the mists like whatever

Triggered.

HERE IS THE BINGO, GOOD FUCKING LUCK MY X-ME

so we're finally going to learn the awful thing Cyclops did that they've been teasing for so long? Are we going to see a man be so right, a whole comic book universe remains ass-blasted even a year later?

Is this Kuder? What the fuck is up with this coloring?

Just fill in B1 now.

Magik was the traitor??

Ok now is the time to discuss what canposibly be good about RessurXtion.

A + X was good, I would not mind an I + X book again.

Cyclops was right should be the free space

How you figure that? Also that's Emma.

I am keeping my distance.
Because I know that some of my favorites like Surge, Transonic, Dust, Mercury and all them are gonna wind up dead.

This.

So this is it right? Scott is dead the big event is over, well at least was fast.

>How you figure that?

all those other people died from the poison gas while she clearly has an antidote or something because she knew about the attack beforehand

It's fairly obvious even without lettering

Yet her body language is clearly shows her being surprised. What are you seeing?

Here's what bugs me. They keep saying how Cyclops is Hitler, but what does he do that's so damaging? All the Inhumans are living in the present.

Yeah if anything the Inhumans are hitler since they gassed a bunch of people

Anyway we'll learn what Cyclops did in this book

The only Hitlers is Marvel editorial.

>Dust
>Marvel
>killing off a muslim in this day and age

>STILL thinking anyone gives a shit about the O5

I'm really baffled how Marvel wants Inhumans to be a big hit when they're doing everything to make them dirt bags.
I mean, this picture alone shows they don't know what they are doing. Even worse is that Medusa just goes around and acts like a bitch to everyone and faces no repercussions ever. Say what you will about Emma Frost, but other characters hate her. Medusa acts like shit and nobody bad mouths her.

Hahahahaha WHAT

That's an official image? I though some user just juxtaposed two unrelated spreads for contrast.

Mutant Night at the Quiet Room could be fun.

Do people still really think they want the Inhumans to be nice? Medusa was nice before secret wars, she has been going hyper bitch mode since the start of ANAD. They are probably leading to a heel turn.

>the triplets still represent Emma, Jean, and Selene
This makes me happy

I'd like more Quiet Room in general. It's probably the only good thing re:inhumans post-secret wars

No, that was the official image attached to the announcement for Death of X. It was all over every press-release-based news article, and shows up in their annual previews magazine advertising DoX.

Maybe making them look like assholes is the point, the mist wasn't killing mutants and Medusa was generally nice before ANAD.

You best not be talking shit about my mugga Goldballs

I am so excited for this little event, Inhumans and Muties should have been at war since day one

Bingo card designer here. The original image was as shown here, I just split and flipped them.

Which was funny, because they removed Crystal and started to make Medusa act like her pre-Secret Wars.

I don't like the coloring, especially on beast. It's got that weird mock 3d look that brian peterson stuff tends to have.

>liking Bendisshit
Don't ever reply again.

after Scott 'dies' in Death of X I want him to come back as Gorgon like in that one timeline, so we can have Gorgon vs Medusa for pottery

Shut up Sherwoode

sod off bara bator

I don't think Scott has ever been Gorgon

He's been Basilisk though

Why the fuck would I read any of those? X-Men died a long time ago, and watching editorial parade around its corpse is just morbid.

>Surge making an appearance
>Muslims getting killed
Transonic could die, but I doubt anybody would care. She was only good as a sexy mutant which describes 97% of all mutants in the X house.

This

why can't bubbles fix everything?

>Basilisk
Right, shit, I fucked up.

>BB jobs
>BB uses his voice and nobody dies from it

Seems a bit redundant.

Literally ran into the cloud when it first appeared

is she retarded?

actually.... don't answer that
Bubbles is the best thing Bendis has ever done

bubbles!

The Dream Will Never Die

Christ I hope she never comes back.

so I mean, what is Inhumans stated stance/word on this? are they simply fine with killing mutants.. because?

why the fuck is Hank with them?

but, bubbles!

whatever happened to my favorite Australian mutant,Tempus?

Well it was before the M-pox so they could ignore it. It was back during Inhumanity and I believe a couple mutants got hit with the mist, I don't recall who else.

being cute in heaven

'this is a great tragedy, but, like, black bolt did that, not us. We're totally working on a cure for the pox and stuff'

They don't want to kill mutants, they have Beast living and working with them to come up with a cure for the M-Pox, they don't want to go to war with the mutants

But they don't actually care enough to just let someone destroy the cloud because they need it to give Inhumans powers.

He found out about the fan art, so he made her into a total bitch in the last issue, and she hasn't been seen since.

>so I mean, what is Inhumans stated stance/word on this? are they simply fine with killing mutants.. because?
It doesn't come up a lot but they want to cure M-pox. Crystal actually saves a bunch of mutants next week according to the preview. They blame it all on BB.
>why the fuck is Hank with them?
To cure M-pox but he sucks a fixing things.

WRRRYYYYY

then their indifference is an act of War.

I mean, its either stop the cloud and fight the Inhumans, or DIE.

Also we aren't telling the world that it was Black Bolt who released the mists because if the world governments knew that it was the Inhuman king who released a biological agent on the world they might blame us. And we aren't going to imprison him or anything for the countless lives lost, we're just going to let him have his midlife crisis and run a bar

They hate the roaming terrigen clouds as well because the gas is sacred to Inhumans. Beast is with them because he is working on a cure. Why none of the countless logical ways the cloud could be dealt with in the Marvel universe hasn't been utilized yet isn't explained. The closest to something like that that's happened was Storm pushing the clouds away from a building with wind.

Cullen Bunn hints that he might use her again.

Everybody knows The Inhumans released the mist they just don't care because doesn't effect normal humans and Attilan got btfo in the process.

>that one timeline
Age of X

WE'LL BUILD A FAN TO KEEP THE MISTS OUT
AND MAKE THE INHUMANS PAY FOR IT

Emma, the Cuckoos, and Kitty?

Everyone knows it was an Inhuman who released it, but they don't know it was by the Inhuman king. The Inhumans are literally blaming it on "rogue actors" instead of their duly appointed leader

I would sincerely love to know what the thinking behind images like this is. Does Marvel WANT us to hate and resent the Inhumans, or have they just picked up on the fact that they accidentally already made us hate them and now they're just capitalizing upon that hatred in order to create pathos for sales? If so, I wonder what the long-term game-plan is for a franchise of characters who the fans actively detest and which Marvel is willing to encourage the fury towards.

Black Bolt and Cyclops duo mini, Team up with the x-men and royal family to fight a huge threat, or Karnak fucks Magik.

>Karnak fucks Magik.

they want us to get mad
they don't really care what part specifically we're mad about, so long as we get mad

is that guy Maddrox?

It could be Iceman

>they don't know it was by the Inhuman king
Edusa does.

Would you have preferred Black Bolt?

Doesn't have a dick in his mouth, so... not Iceman.

I doubt the Inhumans outside the family know either and beyond that only Maximus and BB know it was planned before the Thanos thing.

fuck comics
let the MCU reign

If they bring her back to join Uncanny X-Men I'd be so happy.

How about inhumans go fuck off and die

No tattoo

I thought it was because the Inhumans need the cloud to survive? Wasn't that the reason why Storm refused to send the cloud into space?

It's pretty fucking terrible how Marvel is treating a series as iconic and established as X-Men but damn. The sheer asshurt actually convinced me to give the Inhumans a try just to see what the fuss is about and I found myself liking them a lot, even if the quality is all over the place.
Didn't they establish that they need the cloud to keep going and make a shitload of Inhumans to stop whatever is coming after the Skyspears?

couldn't she just contain it within one area? she is an omega level mutant.

>Storm refused to send the cloud into space?
That never happened

>The sheer asshurt actually convinced me to give the Inhumans a try just to see what the fuss is about and I found myself liking them a lot, even if the quality is all over the place.

there's a sort of vague implication that the cloud is so anti-mutant that it interferes with her powers whenever she directs them against it.

Until they i've us an actual explanation I'm gonna keep assuming that the first nuhuman transformed by the bomb was a mutie-hater that got turned into a terrigen elemental, like how Hydro-Man is with water and Sandman with sand

>Didn't they establish that they need the cloud to keep going and make a shitload of Inhumans to stop whatever is coming after the Skyspears?
They said they needed everyone

I totally forgot, Axel Alonso and other gave a interview about Death of X today

cbr.com/live-x-men-and-inhumans-go-to-war-in-death-of-x/

>Marvel PR’s Chris D’Lando kicked off the talk by setting the stage for the event, talking about the jump ahead in time eight months following “Secret Wars.” This is of particular interest since Cyclops died during that time and a major event caused a schism between the mutants and Inhumans. D’Lando said that there will also be brief info about the upcoming “Inhumans vs. X-Men” event in the call as well.

>Charles Soule said that the Cold War analogy between the two factions was very apt and discussed the Terrigen Mist, which gives Inhumans life and kills mutants. “We wanted it to feel like an intractable conflict, and in order to get there something very intense had to happen before we launched our stories,” said Soule.

>Lemire added that “something really important happened involving Cyclops and he’s dead, but clearly that’s one of the central things we’re exporing — how that happened and what it means. We don’t want to spoil that here, obviously. This cold war aspect, there’s various factions within both the Inhumans and X-Men. There’s not one blanket way the X-Men react or the Inhumans react. There are different mutants that think differently about the Inhumans. You have Storm’s team which is trying to coexist and save mutants, and then there’s Magneto’s team which is more proactive and aggressive. Dennis Hopeless is writing the young X-Men who are trying to live their lives. When we see the conflict erupt, there won’t be one face for the whole group, there’ll be factions.”

>“Both sides see themselves as heroic,” said Soule. “The Inhumans and X-Men would rather be saving the world than fighting. They’re on a collision course and ‘Death of X’ shows how bad it all was, and shows what it would be like if the two sides collided.”

>Alonso said that the story stands on its own two feet and fills in the gaps between “Secret Wars” and the X-Books that launched last year. “This functions as a prelude to the war in ‘Inhumans vs. X-Men.’ You’ll understand in this series why this war is inevitable,” said Alonso.

>Lemire’s book, “Extraordinary X-Men,” featured Storm rejecting Cyclop’s actions — actions we’ll see in “Death of X.” “We’re going back eight months before my first issue,” said Lemire. “It was a different landscape. We’ll see what caused the teams we have now to form. You’ll see Cyclops actions, which are more shocking and surprising than I think most readers could guess.”

>Charles Soule’s “Inhumans” series started with Beast joining the team. Soule said he wanted his “Inhumans” series to feel like something major had happened prior to its start. “It’s all part of building up the anticipation towards ‘Death of X,” he said. “People want to know how we got there. It’s clear that Beast left the mutants to work with the Inhumans, and not everybody is happy about that. Crystal, the sister of the queen, has been sent out into the world to make sure that if war breaks out again, she’ll have as many people on the Inhumans’ side as possible. This is all coming together in a huge battle, which will be ‘IvX.'”

>Artist Aaron Kuder will be making his Marvel debut with the event. “Getting Aaron over here has been a labor of love over several years,” said editor Nick Lowe. “I’ve been a fan of his for a long time. We were so glad to see him take on this book and bring his A+ game. He’s turning in the best work of his career. It’ll make people jump out of their chairs. The first issue is stunning and he’s almost done with the second issue now.”