ITT

Sup Forums approved tattoos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vz2N4rsypY4
youtube.com/watch?v=7jGcqPJm5vw\
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lamo this would be way better if pickle rick had a pickle DICK that donald trump was SUCKIN

I seriously don't fucking get this pickle rick thing. It's just not funny.

I wouldn't worry. Not everyone is IQ>120. Statistically, people like you are "normal"

Love this tat

I don't watch this edgy cartoon, but thanks to the redditors posting I'm aware enough of it, except this alive (?) Pickle, why is this being spammed?

Thank you kindly man/woman/otherkin.

I'd say that of all my tattoos the only one I regret is Tiny Rick. If I had known what Roiland and Harmon were planning in Season 3 with Pickle Rick, I would have held off.

I used to be at the centre of attention at parties. But now that 2 other folk in my friendship circle have got Pickle Rick tats I get laughed at for being backward.

>reddit and memey
get a tattoo of a noose around your neck

Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos but the idiots who got them because they like nerdy shit will only see an outdated, obsolete franchise.

why get them in chinese? Why not arabic or something

It's pasta.

someone post the rick n morty antafa tattoo

Are ironic tattoos a thing? Could a tat like this be funny if it was done sarcastically?

>Chinese lettering

That's gay dude if you really wanted to tattoo the qualities of man there are much better and less women tier ideas

>Checkem

Fuck off retard, the holocaust was real I died there.

>dubs forever on his arm

what a lucky asshole fuck him for showing off

>Chinese lettering

Lmao, you should have just committed suicide like the other good soldiers.

HH

>two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.
I hope you're joking.

When I was frequenting fag bars, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of college. I've seen and done some disgusting things in my life so when I moved back in with my parents. I did a lot of grindr which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "bottom" and "top" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos but the idiots who got them because they like nerdy shit will only see an outdated, obsolete franchise.

>when a normie girl is telling you about all the tattoos she wants to get and how they represent her grandma and her values and shit

>"bottom" and "top" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

does this mean bottoming is good and topping is bad

youtube.com/watch?v=Vz2N4rsypY4
rick and morty BTFO

fucking newfag redditors get out

people who get tattoos of faces should jump of a bridge. Disgusting

It makes sense when you think of it as something that caught on with [s4s].

So this whole pickle rick thing...whats the joke anyway? Is there a punchline to this that is only explained in the show?

DUDE LOLSORANDUMXD

>tfw former friend was like this and had tattoos of Alice in Wonderland shit on her arms and kept getting more to cover up places where she cut herself

I'm wondering the same, it's actually annoying, but thats my fault for not watching or really giving a fuck... but i think its about like dimensions/multiverses or someshit and now hes a pickle in one ??? Am I right or wayyy off ?

he turns himself into a pickle so he doesn't have to go to family therapy

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE my grandfather died in Auschwitz!
He was drunk and he fell from guard tower

Was it actually funny though? I don't understand. I'm not even trying to hate, I genuinely want to know, b/c I tried watching this & bob burgers, but they were kind of cringy imo

Is this show actually funny? Heard someone mention the first season is good,
the rest isn't

>Atheist
>Imprints the visage of poplar outspoken atheists permanently on their skin
>essentially worshiping a "prophet" of your beliefs
a religion for stupid people to feel smart at this point

I got this one because I love all the DC films and for autism awareness. The puzzle pieces are for autism awareness. We throw around the word autism on here but I don't think most people here have autism awareness and know what autism is and how we really are. I have autism and I can be a Superhero just like anyone else can. It's definitely Sup Forums approved because Zack Snyder is the highest level of kino.

>People actually get tattoos

Why. They look trashy and disgusting.

I love how 90% of all Sup Forums threads are trolling

>current year
>getting tattoos
just tattoo the words "look at me im desperate for attention" on your foreheads

why are these white women advertising that they're niggers?

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Man fuck this shit.

>if you like puzzles you now must support autism
>if you like rainbows you must support fags
>if you like unicorns you must be a pony fucker

Grown man can't enjoy a rainbow anymore without being put next to fucking trannies and it's bullshit. Rainbows a god damn beautiful.

kek

checking them homodubs

>Rainbows a god damn beautiful.
Word.
You gay, though.

When I was on reddit and 9gag, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of game of thrones. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "obama" and "drumpf" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

fucking gay dude hahahahaha

It wasn't, it was a poor attempt at being deep by the writers.

That's accurate.

new pasta always has a nice tangy taste to it the first time you read it

What do I win?

My sister got one of these, what does it mean?

>user goes back in time to try to join hitler in his crusade
>gets thrown into a camp for looking like a degenerate
>they shave his head, burns his clothes and tattoo him
>user looks at his tattoo and notices he got fukkin dubs
>he goes around yelling "check 'em" to all the other inmates and dies happy four days later when the guards found him hiding in the toilet of Irma "The Hyena of Auschwitz" Grese

deep...

Damn thats good

My grandfather was a very straight laced and serious man when I was growing up. Always woru full buttoned long sleeve shirts or suits. Even in his 70's everyone seemed to fear him but he was very kind to me and taught me a lot. When he died I came to his house to comfort my grandmother and help take care of things. When I entered the room where his body was I saw the people cleaning his body and it was the first time I had ever seen pretty much any of his skin that wasn't his hands or face. On his body was an intricate tattoo of a snake wrapping around his body across his chest and back and down his arm with the snake's head ending at his wrist. I later found out my grandfather was a person who ran an intercontinental crime ring that worked as a go between and enforcers for the Mafia and Yakuza etc. because he was so trusted and respected. It's so strange looking back and thinking the sweet and intelligent man I knew must have done some pretty horrific shit.

Sup Forums related because I'm writing a semi-biographical script about what I have found out about his life since he passed away.

youtube.com/watch?v=7jGcqPJm5vw\
xdd

I did this to myself on my 18th bday, obviously my first time using a tattoo machine or whatever...its fucking stupid & ugly, but I honestly dont regret it.

Also I never finished coloring it in lol and at this point 7 years later why bother ha

somebody post that no gods no masters tattoo

>Not Sup Forums related

Still pretty funny user, i have a shit tattoo I gave myself at a young age too

My mom burned me with her crack pipe when I was bad (or just when she felt like it) when I was a kid. I've got those tattoos forever. I'll never understand why fools would want to mark their bodies on purpose.

i wanna get this tattoo

>people falling for this stale pasta

next to a star wars tattoo
edgy m8

Please be pasta otherwise I am LMAOing at your life right now.

>be 87
>"grandad, why do you have that tattoo, what's pickle rick?"
>"you know kid, I don't even remember any more, it looks stupid on my saggy, wrinkled skin."

You'll be a monkey's uncle.

I gotchu

>girl at my community college got this tattoo

>kekistan's worst nightmare also hates R&M
based

I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it is. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the living room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.
I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.
Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!
Yours baconly, Atheist92

I would never, under any circumstances, get a movie/tv tattoo.

You know that's really fucked up that "fans" actually have tattoos like this.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos but the idiots who got them because they like certain movies or tv shows will only see an outdated, obsolete franchise.

USA! USA! USA!

This is going to be the next hot tattoo trend.

Tattoos are like putting decals on a car. You can either do it right the first time but still live with a design you won't like forever or layer fucking bumper stickers all over your ass and spend the rest of your life looking like a complete piece of shit. Guess what category all the tattoos ITT fall into.

>Yours baconly

kek

Yeah, but you watch chink cartoons made for pedophiles so you literally have a permanent shitty personality tattoo. You're just as bad if not worse than they are.

>look it's drumpf sucking a dick lol
yea but his face is tattooed on your body for life, so he wins.

i love posts like these

That's some "If you kill your enemies they win" level retardation you have there Trumpkike.

I love this pasta

>checkerboard floor

Occult family kids get their art student friends to do mock tattoos to fool the profane into defiling their flesh. That floor pattern is very masonic.

I'm worried about you, user. We all are.

not him, but no its really not.

>another mans face
>tattooed for life
>out of spite

yeah sure shows drumpf, ammirite?My roommate got his best friends name tattooed to his chest. It says "friends in life, brothers in reality" or something like that

they didnt serve in the military together
they never saved each others life in some dramatic fashion
they're not fucking each other as far as I know
I mock him on the reg about it

>pickle ricx

So you mock your roommate because you are jealous of his great friendship?

that's why you get a tattoo of all of the archived links of all the pickle rick threads too so you can share the magic
Or get them tattooed as a QR code

The episode was pretty decent but yes it's nowhere near iconic enough to get a tattoo. I mean it's been one fucking week for ffs.

>I'm pickle rick!

Sup Forums in general hasn't been funny since this site discovered meta humor and irony.