Yo dis here evil cannot be concealed by da power o' da Elves...

>Yo dis here evil cannot be concealed by da power o' da Elves. we's do not gots da strengf ta withstand bof Mordor an' Isengard. Gandalf, da Ring cannot stay here. dis here evil belongs ta all o' Middle-Earf. dey mus' decide now how ta end it. da tyme o' da Elves iz ova, muh motha fuckin niggas is leaving deez shores. Who will you peep ta when we's've gone? da Dwarves? dey toil away in caverns, seeking riches. dey care nuttin' fo' da troubles o' others Ya' dig?
What did Elrondavious mean by this

This is a shit meme

Elrone would've pushed Isildur into the volcano and avoided all this nonsense

Laurence Fishburne could probably pull off Elrond desu

why didnt they just bury the ring?

>elrone

>hey elrone good job saving middle earth by pushing that cracka and destroying the ring
>nigga what ring?

If it's shitty, then why am I screenshotting it and making a poster??
>elrone

>YOU SEE MY MAIN NIGGA POWERZ?, THIS NIGGA LOVE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLD, NIGGA THE TOUCH OF IT THE SMELL OF IT THE FEEL OF IT, FEEL ME G?

>hol up. You sayin' you finna try to WAL' to tha jaunt? Nigga just take a ride on one o dem eagles nigga.

I think you should put more "finnas" and lip smacks. OR go full Nation of Islam and put in like Jakub and pyramid spaceships. Also I don't think niggers uses the word "riches" as much to describe wealth. I think bling or some other slang would work better. Very nice though. Good chortle.

Because Sauron didn't need the ring to take over. He had a huge army and was more than powerful enough without it. In LotR Gondor is screwed unless the ring gets destroyed even after battle for Minas tirith

>it be in niggaz we finna put our hope

>ayo bilbo this is some fine kush

good thread

> I would have followed yo ass my brotha, my nigga, my kang

Reduced to tears my fucking sides

Holy fucking Christ

Underrated

Elrone would've pushed Isildur into the volcano and stolen his bike.

Bling hasn't been used since 2007.

As a caveat, if you've heard a white girl say it, there's a new word already being used.

Woah...

I unironically want an all-black LotR now.

Because you're shitty.

>an my muh'fuggin axe

LOTR directed by Spike Lee when?

Hugo weaving truly is named after the job performed by his family.

You're a pissbaby

>No, thank you! We don't want any more crackers, honkeys, or white trash hicks!
>and what about very OG niggas?

>Elrone

Kek

Now I really want to see a ghetto remake of LoTR

It be like the Wiz! I'd be so OK with this

>ah mah dick

How they be doing this thang wit dere faces niggas?

kekt

What you mean? That is they faces. Ain't you ever seen Lord of the Bling?

holy shit

Lord of the Rings WILL be remade with a DIVERSE cast soon white boys

>Elrone

Fuck ya nigga we been elves n shiet ha HA

this shit right here is what makes life worth living

This is obvs bait but holy shit how thick can you be john? Lord of the rings is a white people movie sorry it would have seriously seemed so wrong if there were black elves or some shit.

>Sup Forums tries to be funny the thread

reported btw

someone do this app with waifus before the ceo shuts it down in 2 hours

i need evangeline lily and jlaw and kristen stewart and herm,ione FAST my niggas

kys cuck

>elrone

>elrone

Dumb frogposter.

It's pretty fucking funny regardless of what board you frequent. Lighten up you cuck.

>being a joyless cunt will definitely get my preferred polticial candidates elected

Is it though? Is this what you want to do for the rest of your days? I always see people wishing they could stop browsing here, but then they see a funny post like that, and in their minds it all becomes worth it. Is it worth all the negativity and bitterness this site has poisoned you with, just to laugh at some shock humor? Humor you can't share with anyone else. Humor you probably wouldn't have found funny before this site: like a drug that's bad for you but addicts you to the point you can't consume anything else. Is it worth all the cynicism that now prevents you from enjoying any other media, just to laugh at that one post? If after reading it you suddenly dropped dead, and everyone found your grinning corpse staring at that post, would you have considered that a life well lived?

is this an app or a shopped meme? I'm genuinely confused by this one

at least you can talk! who are you?

faceapp filters that just got axed because of muh racism

what was his welfare policy?

kys

Holy shit

>all black people talk like jim crow era southerners
slightly shameful actually

HMMM, WONDER WHY

so, is it a service or you can get the app from elsewhere?

They removed them? God fucking damnit

Immediately hang yourself you fucking cuck self hating white loser
>WAHH BLACKS ARNT IN ANYTHING
>WAHH THIS APP THAT LETS ME TURN ANY WHITE CHARECTER BLACK IS RACIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This thread has potential

This. Can i download a prev version somewhere?

>They got rid of the 'make yourself hotter' filter because all it did was make you whiter

What did they mean by this?

We should spam thier twitter asking them to restore it

Don't be a party pooper, this shit is genuinely hilarious. If you showed this to a bunch of nigs they would also think it was great banter

@86145811
Edit this retard out of the screenshot
Neuter yourself faggot

t. I refer to blacks as niggers on the internet but I just mean violent agressive criminal blacks
on a side not it's always funny to hear Sup Forums impersonate what they think blacks talk like, it's always some early 00's hip hop slang like finna and bling mixed with bix nood comic lingo, makes it so apparent how little interaction they have with black people

>ah swears it muh nigga, I ain't letting the black neighborhood fall

so is there a way to get this? what if I download the version from yesterday?

>implying ghetto blacks don't say finna

If you do please upload the APK

that's what I'm asking, if it's a filter we're fucked

they do probably in the south, but southern hip hop was big in the early 00's which is how these /pollocks that live on the internet know about it.

It was a filter, fucking liberals, god damnit

fucking hell I want to see black shaun king

Lmfao go back

Jesus Christ

RIDE TOGETHA DIE TOGETHA NIGGA

someone will release a standalone filter soon
i hope

no, the way to go about this is for someone who has a rooted phone to do a backup of the app. go to Sup Forums and ask for it please

This thread is glorious

t. tumblerina

It isn't done locally.
It's cloud based

nice to see the mods doing such a great job

faggot.

Make sure to sage and report.

kys samefag, why do you keep posting the same shit? we know it's only you
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER