‘Rick and Morty’ Creators: How Hiring Female Writers Made Season 3 the Best Yet

>Part of that renewed creative energy, Harmon says, came from a gender-balanced writers’ room, the first in the show’s history. “We had that for this season and I thought the results were really good because it meant that both the men and the women could increase their attention on Beth and Summer [Morty’s mom and teenage sister],” Harmon explains. In a room of three men and three women, “nobody represents any gender because if nobody outnumbers anybody else, then nobody’s an ambassador to anything.”

thedailybeast.com/rick-and-morty-creators-how-hiring-female-writers-made-season-3-the-best-yet

YASSSSS SLAY QUEEN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJCMxk7AdDA
youtube.com/watch?v=K35aFLcteqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol pickel

>feeling you require an ambassador on gender affairs

Harmon is such a cuck. It's fucking comedy

P I C K L E
R I C K

Lol

Sup Forums btfo

>obviously made up fake website link
>it's real

Let me just clear something is. Justin Roiland
is actually the guy that created this show right and made up 90% of the characters. All DAn Harmon did was get him into Adult Swim meetings and money?

MEN BTFO

is this true?

it would explain why all the normies are complaining about season 3 then.

because he's a deluded SJW and thinks genders determine great writing, not actual talent (which is genderless). the irony is just fucking astounding.

Because the show is called Summer & Beth...

Thanks for sharing, that's some good satire.

So Justin Roiland is the Unfunny Neckbeard who wishes he was famous on newgrounds or albinoblacksheep and Dan Haromon is the Neckbeard with connections who got him the show, go it

Pretty much, though Dan is the lead writer.

It was only cause I knew these girls were funny.

>reddit and memey
you have to go back

It's not kino.

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE

youtube.com/watch?v=mJCMxk7AdDA

kek

I'd like to think Dan is just in this because he needs a secure source of booze money, I wound up watching a documentary about him once (someone else put it on) and developed a smidge of empathy for the guy.

the most meta of all shitposting

I can't even tell which site actually likes rick and morty

justin roiland might as well be one of us with how retarded he is

>show is called Rick and Morty
>We need female representation! We need to make more Beth and Summer focused episodes so women feel included too!

does literally anyone like Beth?

>Rick and Morty
>RICK
>AND
>MORTY

Yeah Im so glad that the retard Summer and the severely dysfunctional buzzkill Beth get more screentime, so happy...

Virgin /pol bitch complaining they want all characters on the show to have more depth as it goes on. At one point people who liked TV were here.

>SLAY QUEEN SLAY

I don't like her or Jerry.

If women and normies already liked the show to begin with why do you need to add women writers and change anything? Clearly it's already working.

BECAUSE WAGE GAP MYSOGYNY RAPE CULTURE DIVERSITY GLASS CEILING AND SEXISM

Because season two was shit.

SHIT.

Dan Harmon is the embodiment of nu-male cuckery. Community was littered with his hand wringing white guilt.

At least his bullshit gender politics don't seep into his shows too much though.

>nu-male cuckery
Look, i found a virgin!

>masculine Chad gets literally all the women

Yeah naw, youre a cunt.

I just watched season one and I thought it wasn't awful.

Do I belong here or do I have every contrarian opinion to be on Sup Forums

>virgin!
Look, I found a redditor.

Where do you guys keep coming from?

>need more equality
>shove jerry out of the way so the show can be Rick & Morty and also beth and summer

>despising beta cucks makes you a beta cuck

Kill yourself my man

But Chads do get all the girls?

>But Chads do get all the girls?
Then explain:

>Dan Harmon is the embodiment of nu-male cuckery. Community was littered with his hand wringing white guilt.

Haha jokes on you I've been on Sup Forums since 2008. How mad are you?

Back to plebbit please.

Hahaha bro you truly must be ebin oldfag then simbly ebin!
Now seriously, you have 3 weeks of got shitposting left, then fuck off where you came from.

Literal wtf are you babbling about

>if nobody outnumbers anybody else, then nobody’s an ambassador to anything
>YASSSSS SLAY QUEEN
it's ok to be an obtuse dipshit because MUH FEMINAZISM AMIRITE UGUIZE???

you either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become a cuck. RIP rick and morty

Hahaha ive been here longer than you two fags havent I? Hahahaha

they certainly aren't true redpilled channers like us, right my Sup Forumsrother?

>women need to be equally represented in easy creative or white collar jobs but we're going to totally ignore their non existent representation in hard labor or dangerous jobs that pay more!

Hmmm, really makes you think that these "feminists" don't actually care about women at all outside of using politics to force themselves into jobs their not qualified to be in...

Lol u mad bruh?

i know it's hard with people for autism to discern emotions, but you can't just assume that anybody who types in caps is mad

Its almost like youre 14 and spent a week on Sup Forums and /r9k/

Im actually the rain man of emotions so i know what im talking about.

I would assume from Roiland's old cartoons that he definitely fits in more with the chan crowd.

>Y ARNT MORE WOMUN TRYING TO HAEV SHITTY JOBS???
woah! you just defeated the entirety of feminism in one post!

... so you are autistic?

HAHAHA Sup Forums AND WHITE """PPL'"""" BTFO HOW WILL THEY RECOVER AFTER THIS HAHA

Yeah, Beth and Summer definitely needed more attention, they're totally the reason that people tune into a show called "Rick and Morty"

4u

Guys...I don't understand why people like Rick and Morty. I'm halfway through the first season and I can't understand.

When I say this to my friends they are like "but muh nihilism !! You just don't get it !!!"

Is this another meme show for people that want to look smart ?

Ahahahahaha, he thinks affirmative action whores will add any depth to the character when they themselves have a depth of piss puddle.
I will fucking drop dead out of laughter when you pseudo science redditors will be force fed episodes with gender paygap and sixty five genders.

what a faggot

No one cares about filler side characters. This includes Beth Jerry and summer.

>assuming there couldnt possibly be 3 good female writers in the entire industry
it's almost as if you're actively the reason these things keep happening and too stupid to realize it

Those shitty jobs are keeping the whole society running you condescending cocksucker, while if the western whores would just disappear, the civilization would barely hiccup.

Leave them alone theyre trying their best this is so wholesome! I cant help but feel bad for them

Which one of you is this
youtube.com/watch?v=K35aFLcteqg

>t. found Sup Forums from reddit in 2016

yeah sweetie, the reason why people watched Rick and Morty was for the exciting female relationship drama.

Heck, thats why it got popular!

>being too stupid to understand theoretical physics jokes

Based on the episodes so far, don't they mean "worst"? The quality is sinking like a fucking rock, it's very apparent there are shitty female writers stinking up every script now.

You're quite literally not intelligent enough

season 1 is good, season 2 is best, season 3 is the inevitable fallout where it actually becomes the "reddit and morty" Sup Forums has accused it of.

That actually looks EXACTLY like what the average Sup Forums user looks like.

Feminism is a defunct ideology for retards, no need to "defeat" it.

*tips meninist hat*

Average *white* Sup Forums user

EQUALITY IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
EVERY GENDER GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME

XD le yass slay queen lmao

It doesn't mean that it is for retards, since the little bolscheviks in skirts are peer reviewing each others works.

i thought they hired a bunch of cunt writers for season 2 and thats why it sucked.

FEMINISM IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
BEING UNFUNNY AND NOT HAVING A GOOD TIME

FEMINISM MAKES YOU LOSE YOUR MIND
BE A FEMINAZI AND HAVE A BAD TIME!

i just want to finally be able to post this image

>i come to Sup Forums to argue
HAHAHAHAHAHA! found the perma-virgin

it's the pc sjw libshits that erode and destroy the western world that need to be holocausted. not jews, not "niggers", not muslims. white, dickless, weak cuckold nu-males.

What kind of autism is this?

you know I'm right and you have zero arguments to disprove me. that's why you posted a pathetic reddit-tier reaction image. it speaks volumes about your mindset and mental capacity.

Lmao seek sunlight pal

haha

>yas queen slay
this indicates the Sup Forums user has become confused and enraged

So season 3 will be their gas leak year?

Is Tumblr down or something? You'd best get back there, faggot.

leave lobos jr alone!

I don't know if he's actually a cuck or not but his streams are fun to watch

Daily reminder the show went to shit before they hired female writers.

If you liked the garbage served up in season 2 you have to go back

>LEEV MUH SAEF SPACE

I'm not a Sup Forumstard but let's be real "nu-males" are a legit phenomenon if a massively overrused term.

Sure, they're in every thread now whining about Sup Forums. This is one meme *unsheathes shotgun* I'd be happy to see die.

Roiland is probably dying slowly.

I really liked most of the first two seasons; I've only seen the first two episodes of season 3 so far and it's shit.