The last cartoon you watched now features robbie rotten as a side villian. Does it change for the better or the worse?

The last cartoon you watched now features robbie rotten as a side villian. Does it change for the better or the worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5SPGxZbAsbw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ngk3Urrpa8k
youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Beauty and the Beast

Literally nothing changes

Not Sup Forums, but Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Fuck yes.

>Archer
Eh, he'd probably make friends with some of the characters

>Steven Universe
Fuck

> not Sup Forums but...

I wish you fags would just die already.

was robbie rotten really that bad?

I mean, he seemed pretty cool, plus he has a big chin

Yeah, a big "chin".

It would make all the nonlore episodes alot more interesting.

>Street Sharks

I'm not sure how this would pan out...

God, I'm imagining Robbie Rotten just popping up to actively encourage Bojack to give up and kill himself.

It would be amazing.

>Does it change for the better or the worse
How on earth would adding him make anything worse?

>Robbie Rotten is now in Wall-E
I have no words.

He's literally Gaston.

This.

sorry you got triggered, user
shitpost-traumatic stress autism can be cured. you just have to be brave

> spends all day reading and making wacky machines

I'm pretty sure he'd have gotten Belle.

>Sup Forumsmblr triggered again

I don't think Megatron would cope with that dense mother fucker

One Punch Man

it fits perfectly

>Bender and this faggot

Somehow it got worse.

He actually might beat saitama through sheer annoyance.

I could see that
he's not an out an out supervillain, just a dickish civilian so Saitama can't attack him
plus he goes against Saitama's budget ascetic lifestyle since he encourages people to splurge on candy and turn the AC on during the summer

Saitama doesn't give a crap about that. He'd punch him anyway.

Gravity Falls doesn't go to shit in season 2

Why would Saitama care if other people splurge? That's not his money they're spending, and he might even be able to mooch off of other heroes a bit if they fall for it.

>implying that there is a possibility that he could make any cartoon worse with his presence

I don't wish you would die, user

Saitama's not a murder user

He is, but i highly doubt hed kill someone as insane as robbie, atleast on purpose.

>Spiderman (1967)

He would be like Jonah. Could change for better with the hilarious shitty animation cells.

Agreed.

Pretty much the same looking guy.

> Batman: The brave and the bold

Its fucking perfect

Hed enjoy that setting much better, actually.

Came here to post this.

>Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
I can see him as a wacky version of Gunray.

>Hed

>ponies

About the same I think.

> no one's noticing my chin for once!

Wow, you're telling me to not post things that don't pertain to this board's subject? Oh my god, I literally just can't even

Well, i watched Voltron's first episode

Thought it was a really weak show, with too many plot devices and plot coincidences

He actually would make that watchable.

Childhood is when you idolize Sportacus. Adulthood is when you realize Robbie Rotten makes more sense.

So, is Robbie Rotten a Crystal Gem now?

>Gem
How, if he's undoubtedly going for the booty?

>The Amazing World of Gumball

there can be only one rob

Childhood is when you idolize Sportacus. Adulthood is when you realize Robbie Rotten is the hotter one.

>a movie with two Gastons
You may as well put two suns in the sky.

He and Amethyst would get along pretty well.

I laughed

>Wander Over Yonder

So one more member for Wander's Rogues Gallery?

The show could use a robbie rotten tier side character
Theyd fuck while eating junk food together

/fit/izens never stopped idolizing him.

Yet ironically all the effort he put into his schemes made him one of the most active people in the town.

youtube.com/watch?v=5SPGxZbAsbw
Best song

>the part where he slaps the flower

Yeah, but that's active-active, as in, exercising and eating fruits and stuff and shit. Which, you know, he does none of.

Robbie wouldn't encourage him to actively do something, he'd encourage Bojack to stay home and wallow in his depression and do nothing

Sportacus looks like Waluigi.

But that's not master of disguise m.youtube.com/watch?v=ngk3Urrpa8k

If anything, Robbie is a better lesson. Sportacus was a weird supernatural figure of perfection for whom sugar was deadly, Robbie shows that as long as you do excercise once in a while, you can indulge in other shit.

How is Robbie not obese? That dude seems more fit than Sportacus.

that's exactly the point I'm trying to get through, though. he's squeezing about his little underground shithole and casually eavesdropping in on the citizens, but he's never outright addressed to as doing anything other than just being an underground NEET in general and eating cake.

>Batman: The Brave and the Bold
He fits right in, and I'd love to see this.

Hey, while I'm on the subject, I noticed Kisscartoon runs out of HD episodes for this particular cartoon after season 1, and I could have sworn that the few late-season episodes I watched months ago were HD. Is there a way to check the upload date on a Kisscartoon video, and also an alternative streaming site that may have the rest of the series in HD? Thanks.

He spends half his day chasing kids/sportacus around. For example, in the episode when they try to not be declared a lazy city, his plans only failed because the meter counted his own activity.

Unless I'm mistaking, doesn't Saturn have to suns with one of them absorbing a dying one?

>sofia the first
man thatd be awesome

>Rick and Morty
This should be fun

Miraculous Ladybug

He'll be his own monster of the week instead of making them.

Every time. He's just as goofy, little will change.

nigga...

>people unironically watch this as adults

It would be amazing. It's a setting that caters to everything he supports, and yet he is still the most fit, active person aboard the spaceship.

No, guys, he IS active. What he isn't is healthy, as in, he has an active lifestyle (with his constasnt schemes and all that silly villain stuff) but that lifestyle isn't necessarily healthy.

All I'm saying is...

I want a series of big budget movies where Robbie Rotten teams up wit Snyder's Xerxes to go travelling through time, solving crimes. (as a form of restitution. Conditions of their parole.) There needs to be a talking animal of some kind, and an awkward girl with thick glasses and pigtails (but is secretly pretty) who controls their time machine but keeps bumbling and getting our heroes into hijinks.

>Robbie and Xerxes' Excellent Adventure with a cute, nerdy waifubait character thrown in

I'd fund it.

Robbie rottens bizzare adventure

>filename
fuck you mayne

I havent seen this yet, is it any good?

W-what?!

If you care about plotholes and stupid writing then you should avoid it unless you like seeing some good character designs(visually) then go ahead with caution.

It's almost a meme at this point.
To post on Sup Forums requires a full review of all 8 parts.

I dont mind plotholes as long as its not too confusing and its still enjoyable.

The big appeal of JoJo from part 4 on is characters figuring out how to make lame powers badass as fuck. There'd a reason the motto of fans is "the lamer a stand is, the better it is."

It's enjoyable for the most part sure. Part 1 will probably feel the most cliche (even though it has my favourite Joestar) Part 2 is where Jojo shows how it's battles and story progress throughout the series

Nonono, user, Jonathan is nicest Joestar, Jotaro is so fucking badass, and Josuke is just a cool dude in general, BUT
BUT
Joeseph is BEST Joestar, no question

I cannot Stand Joseph.

he's the memiest character in the memiest anime which is the memiest entertainment format
kys yourslef honestly

I respectfully disagree, sir.

Joseph is an absolute madman.

He's like Ash Williams. A lovable dipshit who's smart enough to pull through.

he should use his middle name, Robin

oh wait

This honestly sounds better then 90% of todays shows.

Can we have pic related at reappearing side character?

Do webcomics count?

Yes, they do.

neither can he until part 3.

I just realized....Robbie is just a creep with a feeder fetish.

Waluigi is the fusion of Robbie and Sportacus.

Both of you are plebs
youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY

Daily reminder that the guy who played Sportacus did all of the gymnastics himself

Yeah, and he used to be an olympic athlete (which he ended up being because of a bet with a friend iirc).

It's just not the same without Crotch Ninja