The Amazing World of Gumball

the plot thickens:

The Boredom (15 Sept)
- Gumball and Darwin search for adventure during their walk around Elmore.
>it's the duo wreaking havoc again episode

The Vision (22 Sept)
- After finding a secret manifesto on Alan's memory stick, Gumball and Darwin decide to foil his plan for world domination.
>it's a continuation of The Night episode

The Choices (29 Sept)
- While reminiscing about meeting Richard, Nicole wonders if her life would have been better if she'd taken a different path.
>it's a crying Ben episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCxFyuyl8Dk&feature=youtu.be&t=5m10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The Choices

>The Choices
I can't wait for her to think that this fictional perfect family isn't worth it without my husband's rabbit dick

Holy fuck. Is Alan the new Rob?

>she eventually realizes that her life would have been much better without Richard
>episode ends

More like it's The Traitor II: Electric Boogaloo

>no one monitors Richard
>Richard gets a job
>universe kaput

so, is Alan a good guy or a bad guy at this point?

Have never watched this but maybe I should now that it will end soon. Did this ever have a plot or development or is it purely episodical comedy?

1. It's not ending soon. There are still 2 seasons left, so it's going to take around 2 years.

2. Watch it.

3. When it comes to plot, the show is setting up a mistery involving the 4th wall, but it's main focus is comedy.

this show has nearly no lore and does not follow strongly on continuities until season 2 and onward. It is mostly episodic humor. Also, season 1 is very different from rest of seasons due to change in art, animation, and writing.

How can anyone like S1? It was the most generic trash sitcom I've ever seen in a cartoon.

Thanks. Guess I'll just try the first two seasons then and see if I like it.

As the biggest fan of this show in my whole country.

I agree.

S1, S2 and S3 are pretty different, before dropping it completely I'd suggest at least checking an epidode or two from each

it has been a while. The arts from drawthread. Delivery!

Was the "Space Frog" mentioned in "The Guy" a reference to Pepe?

Uh, I meant Kek of course, the Egyptian god as interpreted by imageboards.

I thought it was a reference to Slippy from starfox.

Considering the space frog was said to be worshipped, I like to think it was reference to Kek. Gumball has had similar references before.

Oops, didn't watch the full episode before I wrote that.

You're stretching quite a bit lads

>The Choices (29 Sept)
>- While reminiscing about meeting Richard, Nicole wonders if her life would have been better if she'd taken a different path.
>>it's a crying Ben episode

So why does Nicole even stay with Richard anyway?

Why did they get married in the first place?

love is blind, my friend, or you can say, love is not making any sense.

This is why watching season 1 is also important.

On the other hand, we might finally be able to see Nicole's parents, or siblings if she even has any. Or not.

we heard her dad in the man and that's it.

>ywn have nicole chained up in your basement as your sex slave
Why even live?

Nicole is a huge chubby chaser. Won't stop, can't get enough.

Man, the plots are so simple, but the jokes are so good. How do they manage to do that?

By not taking themselves too seriously I imagine, and understanding it's a cartoon.

It's just about fun, we literally had an episode where Gumball was intent in letting a kid slap his ass.

Speaking of, Gumball is gay af seriously

Man, you can tell Gumball went through terrible shit in this episode.

>crying

How cheap.

Someone didn't watch the two parter.

We have the list of following presents in season 5.
>Tobias episode(s)
>Darin's parents
>Unknown Crossover
>Miracle Star knockoff
>Nicole's singing episode (check)
>World outside of Elmore
>Anais' school life

And we might have
>Carrie episode
>Penny episode
>Rob episode
>Richard episode
>Holiday special (either Halloween, Thanksgiving, or Christmas)
>Singing episode (like "the love")

Excited?

I don't need to. Any crying in any cartoon is automatically forced and cheap as fuck.

you think after its done this show will be remembered fondly as a hidden jem or will it be forgotten forever like Cow and Chicken?

>Protagonists siblings and girlfriend are brutally murdered when he could only watch
>He isn't allowed to cry

10/10 logic. Would you not cry if everyone you loved died?

It depends. If the show ends in the right amount and right time, then it could be something people want to remember by. On the other hand, if the show outlives itself and lose its quality, then it will end up like regular show that people used to like but anymore.

Forgot to add that.

>but anymore - but not anymore
sorry for the typo. But seriously, the show better maintains its quality.

not to mention Gumball already experiences similar things already.
>loses his best friend
>loses his family
>loses his girlfriend
>people of Elmore will likely hate him as well

But it never really happens because Rob decides to pussy out.

Because Rob knows that if he destroys Gumball completely, his own existence would have no meaning.

Kind of like Nolan's Joker. He needs someone against him.

Nah, I don't think it will

It's hardly hidden

>pussy out
Gumball beat him and threw him into the void, and when he went back to rescue him putting himself again in danger, Rob realized it wasn't worth it.

I hope he gets to do the ending he wants, with no compromise.

He probably will.

He already confirmed that the story is 100% finished.

nice, how often does that even happen?

Oh, they already finished writing season 6?

Yup. I believe that originally they've had a movie in plan, but they ended up making it into the 6th season.

>5 years later and still getting great episodes

This is one of the few perfect cartoons

Why was there more yelling than usual last episode?

He also probably know that killing Gumball or sending him to the void permanently would cause the Universe to collapse on itself considering Gumball is the main character of his show. Rob even states in The Disaster that the world is centered around Gumball.

>Darwin literally dies onscreen

Could've sworn someone who worked on the show said she is married to him because of a shotgun wedding.

Man, someone has sensitive ears.

>rob will never try to create his own amazing world so that he can replace gumball

>The Choices

oh boy

Rob can't do that. Without Gumball, their universe would fall apart like in The Job.

That's not canon.

Doesn't matter.

I'd love the show to be in this style, animated of course, that would be sweet.

They always yell

I suppose the general premise had something to do with it too, but yeah, it was hardly an out of place amount.

something interesting that I've noticed is that Gumball and crew can never seem to leave Elmore.

Even when they go out on a trip, something happens that makes them stop and have to return home, like the episode where they got stranded in the middle of nowhere with some guy who they thought wanted to eat them. You could argue that Darwin is the only one to have ever gone far away from Elmore, getting flushed all the way to the ocean and having to crawl back to the city.

I don't think this is true desu

There's a picture of them on vacation. I also don't recall them deciding to go back when they were stranded, though I might be wrong. There's no real reason to leave Elmore desu, it has its own locations and it's where the show is set

That's politically incorrect to show. That a woman might realize her life sucks because she chose a retarded man to breed with and is now stuck providing for HIM and the offspring. As a result she wants out.

IRL women do take action to screw over mediocre men. In cartoons women are loyal to mediocre men.

>Any crying in any cartoon is automatically forced and cheap as fuck.

>lost all of their money
>entire family cries about it
cheap tactic indeed amirite

The Elmore - A mysterious stranger starts a petition to change the name of the town.

They went to Florida, I think. Or at least, that's where Jojo and Louie were suppose to go after they got married

Where can I find the rest?

Tricked nothing. Men gain nothing from marriage. It's women who want it.

This is very problematic.

Go to the archived threads and find the Mega.

reminder gumball aired 2 bumps on cartoon network in which they use instrumentals from Run The Jewels and Danny Brown

youtube.com/watch?v=qCxFyuyl8Dk&feature=youtu.be&t=5m10s

Nicole once stranded Gumball outside of Elmore.
In The Fridge, he walks to a gas station & asks Gary directions to Elmore.

Has Gumball ever gotten political?

reminds me of bella and the bulldogs

Is Tobias hiding his dog boner?

of course, he's trying not to be knotty

Does anyone hate when they show their gross nostrils when crying?

Yes.
It clashes so fucking much with the clean look of the show.

taking nicole requests, lewds allowed but with references

Show her walking out on her family. Like literally she wearing a suit and hat like from the old era of American culture and a suitcase. The picture is her walking out the door with the intention to NEVER return. You can see the faces of the family members on a window.

Well, there's the president Gumball scenario from The Check, and let's not forget Donut Trumpet.

Requesting this as well

>taking nicole requests
Pretty much any of her scenes from the show, in her animu version of course. Most of the fanarts of her so far are always that of fighting poses, or fighting.

WORLD. DOMINATION.

I'll be surprised if they don't fucking flake out on this.

>in her animu version of course
shit taste

thats a great idea, I wish I could draw it

Requesting her in the JoJo pose of your choice

It's so obnoxious when their mom gets devilish.

>Rob knows how the system works
>even prevents it from happening
what a character he is.

>none of this is real!
i need more intense serious 4th wall plot in my cartoons, that line was shivers giving

Friendly reminder that Rachel is never coming back

Reminder: Rob and Gumball did not already have THAT fight. Gumball was even about to point it out before he got hit.

Upcoming reverse story again? Some interference at that part?

so was claire's story in that one episode like another series going on in elmore (since they're confirmed to be a show in-series) and gumball just went into it? would that be like a crossover gag? would it be like a daria from beavis and butthead thing?

The Guy was just a bunch of Illuminati shit. Even the shadow.

Isn't Elmore basically just a collection of rejected Cartoon Characters or something? Isn't that the premise? I suppose everyone is in their own series, but we just see Gumballs