Of all the Sup Forums adaptions of Hercules,which is your favorite? My favorite is pic related

Of all the Sup Forums adaptions of Hercules,which is your favorite? My favorite is pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MY-XwTl9sGs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What version is this one supposed to be?

From the 1960s cartoon "Mighty Hercules".

Best part about this show was that one villain who wore that like Viet Cong POW helmet.

Clark those are not your clothes.

The Goodtimes one.

hercules is for nerds

OP here and yeah, that maybe another reason why I like Mighty Hercules, he essentially is a reskinned Supes. He even has a jimmy olson esc sidekick who's a satyr. The addition of the Olympian power ring is a tad interesting too and I feel adds to the campyness

I never saw the goodtimes one but I always past by it in thrift shops and such. Can you give me some info about it user?

It starts with Hercules' birth and the main story is about his twelve labors.
I think it's the best animated movie by Goodtimes, probably because it's not actually cashing in a Disney movie like most of them (it was made years before Disney's Hercules) and it's done very competently in general.
There is a great balance between accuracy to the myths and staying kid-friednly.
For example, Hera is the main antagonist and wants to kill/humilliate Hercules as revenge for Zeus unfaithfulness; and while she doesn't make him kill his family like in the myths, she still does something very shitty that drives him to do the labors.
The animation may be low budget but it works. Personally I really liked the designs of the gods.

youtube.com/watch?v=MY-XwTl9sGs

You should also consider getting it because as far as I've searched it's impossible to find in its entireity in english. It's always missing the last labor with Hades.

I'll give it a watch user thanks. I guess since we're on the topic we should mention Disney's Hercules,because I feel like they did the character justice aswell

How is this even a question?

If l remember right Herc tightens his magic belt and lightning ejacutating everywhere. Odd stuff for a 7 year old to see.

If l remember right Herc tightens his magic belt and lightning shoots everywhere and his muscles make like Popeye. Odd stuff for a 7 year old to see.

I re-entered my post because CAPTCHA said it aborted the first one!

The Mask. He started with no mask when he first showed up. Dadalus was my favorite.

That was Samson.Herc just put on his ring.

Yeah it was,with similar animation.

Second.

I always thought this guy was kind of a second-rate Thor in his original appearance, but Pak's run convinced me of his potential.

How was his run post-Pak? I couldn't get into it because NOTMUH writer, but I haven't really given it a fair chance.

Not muh. I mean the run seems to pretty much literally be Herc trying to sober up from being the guy he was in Pak's run.

Surprised no one mentioned this one yet.

I think this was my first exposure to Hercules growing up, so this has always been what comes into my head when someone mentions him.

I know I'm just reiterating what many people have probably said a thousand times before, but I prefer big outrageous Herc rather than a more broody version trying to connect with the modern world. The way Pak was using the material of Greek myth in his run was pretty smart,

It's explained that Herakles would lose his godlike strength while on Earth(?) so Zeus created the magic ring to allow him to access it.