Seriously, Sup Forums, who the hell is he?

Seriously, Sup Forums, who the hell is he?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitfix.com/harpy/surprise-darkwing-duck-exists-in-an-alternate-universe-from-ducktales
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daisy Duck obviously.

Howard the Duck

Don Rosa's fursona Fiction Suit

Oh no you don't. Get back in the fucking Hypercrisis thread, you.

If I hear one more Scottish piece of gibberish about spacetime or other pseudo-science I'm going to get out the broom.

Nobody knows that's the joke
Why do you think the three kids are always being dumped on relatives

>hitfix.com/harpy/surprise-darkwing-duck-exists-in-an-alternate-universe-from-ducktales

>Ducktales and Darkwing Duck are not set in the same universe.

Well, that just seems stupid.

Headcanons about why the nephews live with Donald, go!
>Della ended up leaving to have adventures around the world like Scrooge
>Her husband took care of them until getting injured and ending up permanently hospitalised through an accident, requiring Donald to take them on

well the nephews put a firecracker on the dad's chair and he ended up in the hospital.

maybe he left them afterwards...they were brats before Donald got them into shape.

Della was born Darnell Duck and is actually the father. Donald took the kids so they could have a normal upbringing. He's also getting Della's sloppy seconds, Daisy Duck.

I think the mother had a nervous breakdown because the kids were such huge brats.

Though (not sure)...didn't it turn out she was an astronaut who got lost in space?

It was their father who had to be taken to the hospital. Then the mother left them with Donald because she had to go on a space trip.

>cousin
Something's fishy here.

She was already suffering from a nervous breakdown

This makes no sense. I'm pretty sure Launchpad was still crashing stuff in Darkwing Duck.

Rosa stated that he intended to do a story where HD&L's father was revealed to be Daisy's brother. That's why they call her Aunt Daisy.

That's from her debut comic in 1938. The thing about her being an astronaut is from a recent 2014 story.

I went to a convention and met Don Rosa. We talked about his work and Carl Barks work and had a nice little chat.

Then i bought a poster of the family tree and he hand wrote my name in as the father of Huey Dewey and Louie.

So it's canon i fucked a duck.

Huey Dewey Louie are clones of Uncle Scrooge he created to give his vast fortune too after he dies

The incest is strong in this family. Circular lineage a-gogo.

Daffy Duck

I doubt your penis is corkscrewed enough to impregnate a duck.