Which superheros could have stopped 9/11 and how

Which superheros could have stopped 9/11 and how
Also be creative, not just superman throws the planes into the sun

>Superman throwing innocent passengers into the sun

I mean that's certainly creative in its own right.
I guess Flash, he saved everyone in Japan from the nukes once, didn't he? People in the planes would still die, but at least he'd get everyone out of the buildings.

Homelander.

>Not knowing that the flash can run on air, or use the speed force to make roads.

Almost any hero who saw it coming somehow.

Batman teams up with an agent from Mossad and together they stop Bin Laden and Raz Al-Ghul's stage 1 plan to destabilize the Middle East. Planes never hijacked.

Guest appearances by Tim Drake as Robin, Selina Kyle as Catwoman, Comissoner Gordon, Bullock, the Riddler, and that female cop from BTAS everyone loves who is like Mexican or something.

>Any hero
So how does aquaman stop it?

Ghost Rider.
He rides up the side of the tower and throws his chain at the first plane. Pulls himself towards it and rides it, then the plane will become Ghost Plane and goes after the second one to do the same

creates a tsunami to flood new york and levels all the tallest building.

Now the planes miss their target because theyre aiming too high

Couldnt he simply disassemble the part of the building the plane would fly in and rebuild it after the plane passed?

Spider-Man could've used webbing to trap the plane before it could hit the towers
Iron Man could've grabbed it and flew into a safe landing zone
Professor X could've used telekinesis to stop the plane or mind controlled the pilot to land it
Fucking Moon Knight could've hijacked the plane and gotten Frenchie to fly it

There are so many super-heroes in NYC, it would be IMPOSSIBLE for 9/11 to happen. Fuck, the Fantastic Four could've stopped ALL the planes without breaking a sweat.

What happens to all the people inside the plane?

>Spiderman web being able to stop a plane
>When there isn't even a single thing tall enough to stick the web from

Spiderman slingshots himself into the plane, makes a rope from it to some date place and lets the passengers silliness to safety and then he fills the turbines with web so the plane goes down
Lots of people still likely die but he saves more

>implying he can't just tap into the webforce and summon two buildings to web

Ok, but how does the Punisher could stop 9/11? I mean, he can counter-hijack one of the planes, but what else?
>captcha is hamboigahs
all dose pepol

Snipe the pilots so the planes crash, but don't hit the towers/Pentagon?

Batman had already installed a remote pilot chip in the plane when the terrorists blinked.

Is it even possible to snipe a pilot?

He installed a remote control chip in the pilots before they joined isis

Cyclops happens to be the only person at the WTC at the time, and seeing no other options he just punch beams the planes out of existence.

Superman throws the towers into the sun.

I don't know. Maybe if he stood on top of one of the towers. Although I guess it would probably be too late by then.

It can be done. Hell pic related made a bullet ricohet off the surface of water to kill his target.

Anything Golgo can do Frank can frank too.

Stopping the planes is one thing, but how do you stop Allahu Akbar from massacring everyone while stopping the planes.

They become ghost passengers

Can he ride them?

Stiltman
The planes would aim for the wrong thing.

He can ride anything

George W. Bush.
By reading his goddamned CIA reports.

Can he ride himself?

Anyone can.

Waller hires Lobo
/Terroristattack
/Entiremiddleeast

Ben 10 if he has prep. He can become way big and just catch the plane/ prevent the tower from collapsing.

Magneto could stop the planes in mid air or at least stop the building from falling

This guy. He tells the plane to not hit the building and it didn't, the absolute man!

Batman stops the explosion. He doesn't stop the plane. He doesn't even stop the plane from crashing. He just stops the explosion

moon knight tracking illegal activities runs into the conspirators before 9/11. moon knight murders the 9/11 conspirators and then gets no credit.

>Mossad
>stop plan to destabilize the Middle East

nah, he just uses his bat anti-plane spray

Then has a mental breakdown after realizing that the planes were carrying mutants, and that 9/11 was an attack on homo sapiens superior, not America.

>by not ordering it in the first place

ftfy

He only saved one tower though

well i guess 300 or so dead is better than 2000

Why should he bother saving homo sapiens?

Maybe it's mid-eighties Claremont era Magneto when he was running the Xavier Institute and trying to make nice with the world after being found not guilty of crimes against humanity, twice.

I'm sure at least a few mutants worked in those towers.

None of them.
I honestly think The Boys summarized what would happen if we had superheroes at that point and they tried to stop it: they would've fucked up royally, gotten themselves hurt/killed, and basically just made a bloody mess and made the panic on the plane even worse before abandoning it before it took the rest of them down with it.

Wander throws a party during the crash. In all the towers and inside all the planes simultaneously. Crash happens, and so do all the explosions, insurance frauds and stuff, but everyone is too entertained and comforted to get hurt.

Question was onto the plot and gets the League involved just in time. J'onn uses mind control to land the planes and locate other conspirators. Suprs, Wondy, and Flash get people to safety in case mind control wavers. Bats gets on Bin Laden surveillance ASAP. Gives info to all western govts. US takes him down in a week.

I liked the league of Shadows idea though

>isis

Superheroes have stopped way worse than 9/11 without much harm. Superman alone would have been able to save everyone.

I'd read it

>and that female cop from BTAS everyone loves who is like Mexican or something.

...uh...you're thinking of Gargoyles, bro.

The flash would jump on to the planes and make them vibrate through the buildings

Collectively they could, and if they cared so much SHOULD, have stopped it from happening

Ulysses could predict it and The Avengers would stop it.

Those planes had to fly over the ocean didn't they?

both of these are completely legitimate feats that people who don't read flash don't realize he can do.

Anyone with time powers

Bad things happening at all is proof that time supers literally don't give a shit about humanity

He could, but he wouldn't have time to.

There was probably at least a mutant or two in the planes as well.

Yes. But he'd need Cthulhu to stop them.

I still find it hard to believe that Magneto and Doom give a shit.

There's one in both. He means Montoya.

History abhors a paradox.

There were probably some Latverians and mutants in the Towers or on the planes that day.

Juggernaut has no fucking excuse, though. He knocked them down himself once.

You'd have thought Cerebro would have picked up "GONNA FLY A PLANE INTO THE WTC ALLAHU ACKBAR!!"

Professor X has no excuse for not stopping this when he reads everyone on earth's minds on the reg

>isis
Fucking casual.

Unless he was inconveniently dead, depowered, or kicked out of his own mansion at the time. I can't remember if that was the case during the X-books around 9/11.

So he isn't part of an embarrassing page showing him mourining 9/11.

Flight 93 managed to fight them while unarmed off pretty semi-successfully. I mean they only had box cutters, someone's gonna get hurt, but if a couple of people unite, they'll definitely beat the shit out of their captors.

Flash would vibrate all the molecules of the plane and passengers so it safely goes through the towers

You're not thinking with speedforce user

>Batman reveals he had the towers built to split in half in case planes ever flew towards them

Preptime wins again

Leaps into the cockpit and takes control just before it crashes

They were domestic flights, so not really.

>isis
Fucking Mandela effect.

Alternate idea -

Which superheros could NOT have stopped 9/11 and why

Speedforce can do anything. It even makes julienne fries!

>Longshot
Just by standing there.
He's done it before.

Spider-Man couldn't be reasonably expected to do much to actually stop 9/11 since he lives in New York and can't fly, but he could have saved a few civilians from the Towers before they collapsed.

J'onn J'onzz. He'd get an AAAARRGGGHHH moment because he must fail and suffer.

Homelander

Cookie Monster.

He would've eaten the planes before they hit. And then he would've eaten the towers themselves.

Rorschach, because 9/11 was an inside job.

I think Green Lantern could probably stop it pretty easy. If he had knowledge of the attacks before they happened.

Spot could have
Hell, he could have kept those planes hostage in Spot World until a ransom was paid

Sentry throws the planes into the sun.

He could have used his powers to put out the fires.
They were domestic flights, so no.

subtle

That's cheating tho, too OP

that's more like it

Prove me wrong... though the main issue is would he stop at just the planes...

Dr. Manhattan could but wouldn't.

Which is great because with speedforce you can literally do anything you want.

Kek...

Yes, I'm brazilian.

would rather die before asking for help to a mexican

My sides!

98% of the entire Marvel superhero community living in NYC none of them could stop a few planes, but they're able to defeat intergalatic threats. Maybe Mr. Fantastic was just too busy that day to cover the trade centers and catch the planes or Dr. Strange just couldn't magic them into some ungodly Lovercraftian dimension like he does with everything in his books because his powerset is essentially deus ex machina.

Possible, technically yes, if literally every aspect of the situation was right for you, sure.