/sino/ - 中文

Back from the dead and it ain't even ghost month yet... edition

The thread for posting in Chinese and discussion about the Chinese-speaking world, culture, life, travel, economics, geopolitics, etc.

Thread theme:
soundcloud.com/mr-supakuru/luze-loli-is-a-trap-mr-sparkle-trap-remix

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9
mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-25/geely-plants-chinese-flag-in-heart-of-germany-with-daimler-stake
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5436791/Foreign-passenger-swears-caught-smoking.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5433455/American-tourist-26-suspected-Japanese-womans-murder.html
scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2135054/fears-grow-over-missing-chinese-student-london
youtu.be/gAs9HZC9c7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tggef1Z_Fvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's this gate called?

永寿

永寿斋 in 颐和园(the summer palace)

Why do Asian girls do this

If you are asking the gate,we usually call this 八角门(gate with eight angles.)

fashion

What do you call this?

专注美足摄影
yw

foot binding is a tradition that needs to be revived

>there’s a Chinese foot fetish app on the AppStore

Now I only need wechat credit to buy vip access

>CCP is preventing moral degradati-

I wonder if my jewish last name would help me in getting a corporate job at HK.
ofc It will do.
kek

lol

Thanks

Which university is better. Harvard or Yale?

the one you dont get shot

Nobody asked you, poortugal

university of life,

With Daimler Deal, Geely Puts China Flag in German Heartland

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-25/geely-plants-chinese-flag-in-heart-of-germany-with-daimler-stake

Germany is getting neocolonized

just finished another productive HSK-2 class

China will be the second largest shale gas producer in 2040.
China will decrease the coal share or energy production to 36% by 2040.

Interesting BP report

>China is cleaning up its environm-

>more gas
>less coal
>bad for environment

38% of US energy is coal dude.

It says that renewables will rise from 6% of energy production to 38% though...

38% is way better than china's 62%

Okay??? So how does China going from 62% coal to 36% coal make its environment worse?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5436791/Foreign-passenger-swears-caught-smoking.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5433455/American-tourist-26-suspected-Japanese-womans-murder.html

The fuck is wrong with merimutts in Asia recently?

I'll be taking a train from shanghai to nanjing on the early morning of March 2nd. Will it be busy at this time due to 元宵节?

source?

peru?

The 1st guy is Russian or Slavic. Probably got paid by the guy shooting the video or the CCP themselves to stir up more anti-foreign sentiment. The 2nd is guy is Turkish.

Stop being a cuckold for chinks, thai. It’z pathetic.

Why is this general always so fucking dead during mid-afternoon in China?

Where are the chinks or other sexpats using proxies?

i heard VPNs just got banned

you heard wrong leaf

what do you guys think about 铁齿铜牙纪晓岚
中国人喜欢铁齿铜牙纪晓岚吗

my thinking had changed so much after my visit to the Philippines.

my family has an import business , we mostly import stuff from China, I wanted to remain in the business to prevent the chinks getting absolute control of the market, but last week I had been in the Philippines and having a chink economic elite is not really that bad. instead Vietnam ,free of Chinks, was hell.
maybe I dont need to fight the chinese.

>having a chink economic elite is not really that bad
(((they)))'ve got to you

I think you mean (((they)))

That explains how I am posting

>tfw getting millions of Vietnamese subhuman immigrants and their brown midget gangs each year

oh shit that looks like me when im eating my rice

Same famalam laowai

>Corruption perceptions index
By whom? G-d's chosen people?

是犹太人的错

元宵节 doesn't impact traffic like 春节 or 国庆

My dream at life: comfy locker sized apartment in a rural-ish part of HK

also NEET living off those delicious flavored waters and QQ gummies from 7-eleven

I am a second generation Chinese migrant and my Chinese is complete garbage. I am having trouble motivating myself to improve my Chinese. Any tips?

There's a reason why you're not motivated tbqh
I'd say chinese could be one of the most useful language out there but it's again plainly useless if you just simply isn't interested in chinese or you actually use it
I'd say best way is to find an aim so that learning chinese is a good option first before you do anything
Yeah and if you're motivated to a certain extent try to get in touch with other 2nd gens because those foreigners chinese is shit no matter what unless they were born in china or something and real chinese born chinese use a lot of slangs that might make you feel really troubled

It's happening again. Are chink qts not safe in anglo societies?

scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2135054/fears-grow-over-missing-chinese-student-london

LEAVE
THEM
ALOOOOOONE

ok lardican

习禁评

I saw that netizens are already blaming her Indian classmates.

Should have listened to the Air China brochure on London

>35
She's probably hooker staying on a student visa, and missing 14 days in london lol she's dead.
anyway, this is all really dumb. there are so many Chinese students in the west that of course a few will get murdered each year, just as any huge demographic see's a few murders.
this is just more anti-"foreigner" crap

Or they kill someone else. A friend of a friend of mine murdered someone in Italy while studying there.

If she was a PHD student at Kings, she could only be hooking on the side. Kings wouldn’t let her stay in the programme if she wasn’t doing the work.

what did he mean by this? those don't look like the normal chars for xi jinping?

poo in loo

Why is his skin so dark? Was it the photo?

Where the Chinese actually black until they got bred out and replaced by the pale skinned Chinese?

look i don't quitely care to be fair, i just want peru to be true

anti-criticism xi
it's a pun

NIGGA'S IFFY UF BLIFFY GOT THE STIFFY UH
youtu.be/gAs9HZC9c7Y

The SINOSPHERE has been waiting for this and as much as I see it as a degradation of current artistry this is what people want right?

God both reddit and Sup Forums subforums on China are completely filled with either full blown muh d-democracy SJWs or edgy Nazi wannabes

Are there any non shit places to discuss China at all

They're miles better than chink immigrants. At least they have souls, unlike Chinese bug people.

Love Gummo

what's wrong with /r/ccj2

Try hopping on the next flight to china faggot

China discussion:
shit tier - Sup Forums & quora
above + vomit mixture tier - /sino/
above + piss mixture tier - Sup Forums
above + semen mixture tier - reddit, any subreddit

sorry, you're already on the best area to discuss China

reddit:
>muh democracy
>muh human rights
>here's an article im totally not being paid to post

Sup Forums:
>CHINKCHINKCHINKCHINKCHINK
>t. Zhang t. Lee t. (insert generic surname)
>recycled images from that one hate thread that mexican/american guy keep spamming in

Sup Forums:
mix Sup Forums and reddit

Listenin to it right now. The 56% is real mayne. Don't even know

JOin the scum gang

youtube.com/watch?v=tggef1Z_Fvc

peru?

its confirmed , I have got a STD
there are some little white points at the right top side of my penis.
but who infected me?

- Tanzanian black hooker I fucked with in Vietnam , I fucked her good and at the end the condom remained inside so when taking my cock out of the vagina there was some skin contact.

-Hong Kong prostitute that was on her period and cleaned my cock with the same tissue she was using to clean her blood of my balls.

-Filipino ladyboy gf that sucked my cock without condom.

peru?

do you have the clap peru? or herpes peru

not sure but Im not gonna fuck prostitutes anymore. just fapping as the good old days.

most likely the HK girl
it's probably herpes so the flip girl (male) will have obvious sores
that short contact with the panther is insufficient to spread herpes

well
the black girl was the first one I fucked (Vietnam), then I went to the PH to meet with my gf, and finally I went to HK to get a new chinese visa.
so if the HK hooker was the one who infected me then my pinay gf is safe.

to be honest I also have another theory, this onth since I was travelling to so many places, I was also in many airports, and most of these airports have automatic toilet flushes,
and in HK , I was doing poo and suddenly and automatic flush happened , that water was with detergent I think, at that moment I felt itchy on my cock.
later that day I went to shanghai , there I was unable to find a hotel , so the detergent was still inside my cock, then to Mexico and finally to Peru.
its like a burning with little pieces of skin broken.

Is Chinese hard or am I retarded?

It has been a year since I've started studying and I'm not even able to say "It has been a year since I starded studying Chinese" in Chinese.

一年以前我开始学中文了

Maybe?

一个年我学习了中文。

This is more like "1 year I learned chinese" tho

if you want to emphasize the time you spend you could say
我已经学了一年中文了

peru? how will you stay sane without pussy peru? I fear you will lose it peru. I fear it’ll be even WORSE than when you couldn’t take your meds peru, this is BAD peru.WORRIED peru. peru?

>Taipei running out of TP

I banged a 23 year old chinky girl and now she’s getting clingy af. she even started crying and throwing a fit when I tried to cancel another date with her.

This has never happened to me bros. Usually when after I fuck chinese girls they just disappear, block or delete me lmao. I don’t know how to handle this shit, and she’s getting really annoying. I don’t want her to became a stalker or try to get revenge on me. wtf do I do

that's what you get for being a sexpat

question
do you fuck them without using condoms?

get revenged on you pervert