LOL, Norway by a landslide

this.

Scotland obviously.

Norge

Denmark looks fucking comfy

Just look at it...

youtu.be/zZ7LORizfZg

I think Norway, but I love them all

When people visit them I wonder how often they want to stay permanently?

Kalmar Union

Finland to be honest

Finland for the win
>>tfw no qt Finnish gf to cuddle with

Finnish girls are very easy for almost all foreigners. I think the only men they would refuse are Slavs

Norway
>tfw no mountains

Don't breake my heart liek this. i am pretty cute, so who knows, maybe i'll be the lucky one

Wow, Denmark must be a hilly country with a coastline full of large cliffs! Such beautiful!

Thanks to our media that has anti-Russia boner, you'll probably never will be able to

Well actually a lot of young people here don't give a fuck about politic, so they are pretty chill and don't bother anyone with this shit

If you're cute and not a disgusting bald drunken Slav wearing adidas then I'd say you have a pretty good chance my friend

That's not the case here, young people care but only when our media is calling you the second nazi germany who created refugee crisis. They should be taught that Russia is very important country to us trade and tourist vice

Nice
How are Finnish girls in general?

very nice

Shit, but I guess there are some nice girls here

stfu, fucking nordic goddesses

Most of them are ugly and not even blonde. Many blondes are bottle blondes and just your typical whore type. Nerdy girls + hot girls would almost always pick an Italian bull over anyone else.
Over half the young women in Finland are voting for the green party.
Feminism is very strong.
Crackwhores are the best girls in Finland.

must be lucky then
got myself a perus qt, like a literal redneck but very prude and cute
>tfw feels like a dream

Where does she live? How did you meet?

A lot of feminism...

over /cp/
northern savonia

What's the third place under Sweden called?

What is Norway like? Are they leftists like the swedes or are they more conservative and nationalistic?

same shit

generally not as shitty but still shitty