instagram.com/hatecopy/?hl=en
instagram.com/p/BKgybpUg_Xs/?hl=en
youtu.be/L1ww1y76sgE
youtu.be/yGkmo_EnMX8
youtube.com/watch?v=HzaLnmO_aiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Asian pride worldwide

>tfw no cute brown latina gf

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thoughts on this Argentinian thot?

hope i can survive until my doctor's appointment in april

rude edition kys

Don't really like blacks

t. oronto

Yay toll free number

why so far away
why are you dying user

What, why?

How much would it cost for you to call me here in Mexico?

@weeb tough bitch
like I'd tell you fucking mongrel

VERY nice tits otherwise average white girl/10

Ah, you're just a little bitch just like I thought.

it's rude

She's Argentinian, she can't be white

Rate this Colombian thot now

apparently i should've said "i've a new issue" instead of getting a regular checkup appointment, so they schedule it far away
i've been feeling shit in my upper left chest for a few months now and it's culminated into feeling uncomfortable throughout the day with the tiny feeling of pressure

How the fuck do I get out of friends constantly trying to force me to be social. I think I've already exhausted all of the normal excuses I can possibly think of, and they're clearly already suspecting that I'm lying through my teeth.

I'm unironically starting to miss being friendless, this shit is just mentally tiring.

holy shit red wine is great with pizza

Literally just say no

very cute, I hope she has a PHAT ass and THICK thighs that I expect from every Colombian

tell me your state then bitch

>I hope she has a PHAT ass and THICK thighs that I expect from every Colombian
Like this Colombian girl?

My day was pretty uneventful guys but it was good nonetheless. I played a bit of Dark Souls 2 SotFS and slept all afternoon. I let some chicken simmer an hour or so ago and made some nice quesadillas. They're so good! I'm reading some cute but really sappy romance mangas right now in bed and I feel all warm and fuzzy inside and my heart feels all fluttery. I hope your night is going well.

Wisconsin, bitch.

Indiana nigga represent

That's good user. I hope you have a great day tommrow too :)

You don't understand, they're turbo-normie chads (I have no clue why they befriended me, probably just out of pity or something), they won't just say "oh ok too bad maybe next time", they'll quiz me endlessly as to why exactly I can't. And I'm a spineless faggot who can't just confidently say "no".

YES, might have to jack off a second time today desu

is British Columbia as DUDE WEED as everyone says?

tell them about Sup Forums and show them your anime photo collection

Thank you user.

twins

I think ₹17/min without any isd plans
(which is really expensive but who even uses sim to call internationally these days when there VOIP)

La atrocidad...

doxxing you now retard

Deleting whatsapp worked for me

might as well kill yourself at that point

So does Japan. What a shithole.

Hello, Dexter Morgan.

>tfw no hoodlum gf from Chiraq with big bootycheeks

fuck off pseudorussian

Ukrainians are Russians

Indian user, what do you think about this IG?

instagram.com/hatecopy/?hl=en

I really like it desu. Love the artwork and the ethnic take on it, it's pretty fun.

What are Belarussians

no, ukrainians are pseudorussian, and all muscovites on here are cryptohohols

jeff cuckland the introducer of female heros becuase whos runs the world girl run the world

Russians as well

I'm not sure about that mister

It's still amazing to me how much people don't understand that weight loss is about diet.

No opinions so quickly
instagram.com/p/BKgybpUg_Xs/?hl=en

hohols out

odds i wank
evens i fap

Your thought on white hindus?
Fuckup pussy mangina!

Kek, I don't get what you mean, though.

what's up with russians converting to hinduism?

this is how every woman looks at me when I talk with em

Fucking wanker

i haven't talked to a girl in a year

hey stralya i hear you cunts come to our country and are greatly entertained by the "roots" line of clothing since you guys use root as a term for fuck. am i correct?

Orthodoxy sucks. Hinduism is at least Indo-European, unlike this jewish semitic cult.

me on the right

idea: crystal meth challenge

business idea: get my life in order

youtu.be/L1ww1y76sgE

business idea: wait for user to sort himself out, once successful, kill, assume identity, profit

who here /dbt/

Why did this pic make me laugh

psycho mierda

la creatura ucrainei

hey /cum/ what did you make for din dins

i made a pork loin chop and egg sangywicher

it was super duper yummy

down to bumfucking?

I don't like to cook and I never have dinner

I made quesadillas earlier

How did you do that, I am curious.

you're a guy in white shirt
what do?
youtu.be/yGkmo_EnMX8

daily bike thread

2 mcdoubles a poutine and an xl coffee

I put some chicken breast and some verde sauce in a pan and let it simmer for a bit while covered for about an hour
After a while the chicken gets really nice and tender and falls apart real easily so the verde sauce mixes nicely with the chicken, cut the pieces up a little bit and stir, then I got some basic flour tortillas and topped the first one with the chicken, some tomatoes, olives, and plenty of cheese, then covered with the second
Flip it after it sits a while on the pan when the tortilla is browned a little and is a fair bit crispy, then when that side is done just cut it up in quarters with a pizza slicer

Neat, I'll have to try this out.

tendies & tots

i was lazy and picked up a 4 for 4 and a frosty from wendy's

American soldiers break into your house and hold you at gunpoint. One brings out 20 Big Macs and tells you to eat the burgers. What do you do?

I tell them I'm vegetarian

>tfw biggest turn on is a nice furry bush

the midwest is just canada lite

If you had 1 ton of gundanium alloy what would you build with it?

good taste desu
a gf

Eat the soldiers

A gundam

I could never respect a woman especially if she's asian.

yuri posting itt

Is /chi/ dead?

i hope so

Rude

youtube.com/watch?v=HzaLnmO_aiY
I really like this song