nytimes.com/2018/02/28/opinion/corporate-america-activism.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ching chong zing pong

the bosnian war crimes where commited under dutch supervision

car

need a bf

real china, PRC get fucked

this hit a nerve

literally nothing better than soaking up the gravy with a slice of buttered bread after a roast dinner, maybe with some little leftovers on top

non-british people will never experience this

broke: furries
joke: scalies
woke: birdies

Jacob Rees-Mogg and Nigel Farage are two examples of men with no real connection with the man on the street, and I suspect no real compunction to connect with them on a personal level either, who seem popular with certain sections of that demographic, interesting to see what it is they bring that appeals. It’s not something I understand but something I’d like to have an insight on.

dad left his phone on the table so i used it to send grandad a message on whatsapp aha

well, don't leave me hanging, which one?

sue

which one?

Heard about stephanie peterson who was fucking one of her secondary school students? this is her when she was 18

go through phases of pure heterosexuality and pure degeneracy

going through a pure hetero phase right now but i'm keenly aware that it is finite and that i will soon fall from grace

stop spamming this reddit nonsense

noci

Uh sweaty that’s my gf

be nice to your elders, young man

do these things really happen? just amazed at humanity really

1 4 5 2 3

THICC
H
I
C
C

I'm the exact same mate, i'd never act on it but some months I become the biggest bender on the planet for some reason. just ride it out

szand

GF wants to have a threesome with another girl. Shame we are both ugly cunts.

why was the original version scrapped?

>girl wants to talk over the phone with me
>too busy getting ready for a thing tomorrow
She's going to be FUMING with me

far left for sure

found a Sony Ericsson K750i in the back of a taxi once

this was like 2-3 years after it was considered a decent phone. Anyway it stank of cigarette smoke and when I looked through the pictures it was owned by some council estate bint with a young baby

it rang twice while I was in the taxi then I removed the SIM, snapped it and dropped it down a drain then chucked the phone into a bush

The white middle class is either intermarrying with the newcomers or accepts them. An upwardly mobile working class girl, perhaps the first in her family to go to university, has far more chance of finding a suitable partner among the educated ethnic minority groups in the city where she works than among the working class youths in her hometown. All middle class people, regardless if they intermarry, have far more in common with their fellow middle class people (from whatever country) than they do with working class people, no matter what their skin colour. Our hypothetical high achieving girl will owe her loyalties to her new class not the skin colour of her home town.
White working class culture is dying. The old ways of heavy drinking and smoking, bingo, eschewing education, dogs, supporting the local football team are withering away. It's being replaced by the various different ethnic cultures (consider how quickly curries and kebabs have been assimilated), and the intelligent working class will be drawn into the global multicultural middle class.

4 was the correct answer sorry!

The communist gf

2nd from the left..yum

Zsofi

cant figure out how to end my short story.

So far its about this guy who lives in a big house with his brother. His brother is an athletic mathematician, while he is a four-armed demagogue. They grow up together, interacting only with a maid and a distant father, until at the age of 27 hos brother is abducted in his sleep and he leaves the building and returns to find it locked up and abandoned.

What should happen next to end it?

feel like heeming some cunt who's up for a scrap

look at their "wands" lmao

>he talks like an old posho??
>he NEEDS to be PM!!!

Choon!

youtube.com/watch?v=gQY6f1T5YO0

>if youre surprised
maybe i'm surprised because its a british film set in britain where black people although a sizeable minority are nowhere near as large as that as america

despise americentrism

what

brexit happens

unions jacks everywhere

brits taking their country back

people singing god save the queen

beautiful

>he's black??
>he NEEDS to be the president!!!

5>4>1>2>3

correct see me after class

Why

what the fuck is ASMR

alternative was hillary

In the garage gym lads. Quite cold but these deadlifts are warming me up

The mogg dynasty will usher in an era of unprecedented prosperity

>he's nice??
>he NEEDS to be prime minister!!!

so there is no picture where they all turn around?

Asians can't be ho-

i think obama should have won 2008 but romney should have won 2012

>white working class girl will choose to procreate with a brown kid so her children will be brown and short

You sure live in reality, mate

Is it wrong to ask a girl if she is a virgin?

people who sympathise with dictators and terrorists are not nice

I will not get drunk tonight I will not get drunk tonight I will not get drunk tonight I will not get drunk tonight I will not get drunk tonight I will not ge

am in my 30s and i'd unironically shag most of your mums haha

I honestly don't know

I am able to empathise with other people but on that occasion I just did what I did

what's it like to have objectively bad taste?

More thick Asians please lad.

bit of slag hunting on tinder with the lads

good one la, but in the mood for some
youtu.be/F10aeM9V1Ho

imagine browsing Sup Forums in your 30s

whats the most overrated drug and why is it cocaine

reee gf just showed me on facetime to her sister while I was only wearing boxers, she didn't think for a moment I wouldn't want that

Not wrong per se but if you're asking /brit/ I suspect she may not take kindly to it

why is it yanks that always fall for it?

alright lads wheres you all from? im from bradford yeah, but my grandparents came over from mirpur. that's in pakistan, in azad kashmir. That means free kashmir yeah? its one of the richest areas of pakistan and my family has a 5 bedroom house there its like a palace yeah? we go there every summer. my parents are cousins and they want me to get married to my cousin but theres no way im doing that. my ideal woman is kim kardashian yeah?

Only drug I do desu

true

funny way of saying 'weed'

nytimes.com/2018/02/28/opinion/corporate-america-activism.html
welcome to the new consensus

i'm always pushing myself to the limit making sure i stay ahead

think whomst have commited suicide by then

imagine how much better this would be if she had a nice European face though

It's not though.

Once you do gear on a night out you will never be able to enjoy a drink without thinking "hmm could do with some gear right now" for the rest of your life

anyone here ever jumped someone

I only know her, mate. jessicababyfat on insta

>Toilberg still hasn't called
Guess I'm going in then, fuck me.

Yeah fucking jumped over you you fat cunt.

was jesus nice

ahah my friend you have made the mistake of assuming i like may any more than i like corbyn
but it seems you were wrong! i despise both of them and their parties

love big wangers

Devon doesn't have to imagine it - that is his daily reality

Sup Forums is the last bastion of free speech on the internet. i hope hiroshimoot realizes how important this place is

>Deep-space communication base coming to Cornwall
>An £8.4 million space communication base to track missions to the Moon and Mars will be created in Cornwall.

CAN'T HOLD BACK THE WHITE AND BLACK
JANNER TWATS BTFO

CHINGCHONG

post slags

NEED her sitting on my face if I'm honest

>Sup Forums is the last bastion of free speech on the internet. i hope hiroshimoot realizes how important this place is

was supposed to be going on holiday tomorrow but there was too much snow lads

oh my lord, who is that?

>imagine how much better this would be if she had a nice European face though