James Miller
James Miller

Is this the most overrated piece of shit to grace Sup Forums

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

Everybody knows season 1, 2 and 4 are good and the rest is meh

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

From what like 10 years ago. Who the fuck cares about this shit show anymore?

James Evans
James Evans

It's normie bait for some reason. Why do normies love this shit so much?

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

I'm to the point where I just won't watch a long show unless someone tells me the ending is good, and everyone says this one sucks balls, so pass.

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

Overrated
The only people who praise this show past season 2 are trolls or legit bad taste retards. Everyone knows it ended up being a dumpster fire but the earlier seasons are kino.

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

4 was one of the worst imo

Mason Allen
Mason Allen

A lot of people will tell you Deadwood's ending isn't good but they're idiots and you should watch it anyway.

Jaxon Baker
Jaxon Baker

The ending is legendary in its awefulness.

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

It was always garbage, it just got worse.

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

I remember 3 being just ok, and the post-4 seasons being insultingly retarded. Scott Buck is a fucking hack.

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

I liked the Jimmy Smits season best of all.

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

what happened?

The show had such promise after season one. Did the writers start doing drugs or something?

Oliver Kelly
Oliver Kelly

This. I loved the first two seasons. Then after it started to go downhill, I had that Seth Rogen in Step Brothers moment after they farted and he realized the tuxedos were fucked up. All the non-Dexter shit--ALLLLLL OF IT---was fucking awful. There was an entire arc about Angel (UHN-yuhl) buying a fucking necklace for his daughter. Deb that horseface was an annoying emotional wreck. She kept calling Ice Truck Killer "my fiance" even though IIRC he kidnapped her literally the same evening he proposed to her (and even if he didn't it was like one day later). Rita was insufferable and her kids were stupid.

The only good thing about that show was Dexter and occasionally his main villain. Brian was formidable. Doakes (and the entire MPD) was really the ultimate villain for him. Season 3 was worth it to me just for that scene of Dexter fucking with The Skinner shortly before he breaks his neck, also the MIGUEEEEEL daydream sequence. I enjoyed Trinity. Jonny Lee Miller was fine. Ray Stevenson was great. Everything else was dogshit.

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

It's like all the other horrible shit of the show was looked over because dexter himself was interesting enough

Jason King
Jason King

It got popular and they fired them all.
Kept casualizing the show until literally no one wanted to watch it.
Just thinking about how terrible it got makes never want to admit I even watched it to begin with.

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

American shows really do follow that terrible fucking trend.

S1: interesting hook which leads to a tightly-knit origin story with a satisfying resolution
S2: let's turn everything up a few degrees and introduce all of those fun ideas we came up with in the writer's room that didn't fit into S1
S3: we're still on! sweet, let's introduce an outside influence so our characters are put through new tests while also starting to flanderize everyone
S4: everyone likes our show now, better dull the edges while turning everyone into full blown cartoons and blowing our load with the last good idea we could come up with
S5: fire everyone who works behind the scenes if we haven't gotten that far yet, hire people with little to no relevant experience that could help our show and ya know...see what happens
S6: we got some backlash from the hardcore fans, better change the setting, throw in cameos, bring back old characters, kill off someone, and see what sticks
S7: this shit is still on TV? alright, let's go phone it in so we can get paid this year

British shows usually know to stop it after a handful of seasons. Peep Show, which is one of my favorite shows, didn't start to go downhill until season 7 really, but that's still only just 36 episodes into it's run.

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

no -- I hardly see anyone praise it these days, and if they do they'll still admit the last few seasons were awful

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

Tonight's the night
At least watch Season 1 you autistic faggot

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

Great intro to the show and that opening credits scene is still one of the best of any show

James Richardson
James Richardson

i stopped watch when something was happening with some "horsemen" maybe? and a dead guy in a freezer?
prior to that it was very nice :)

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

"meh" is way too generous for everything past season 4

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

He was a Minotaur... and only like a 2 episode miniboss.

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

I couldn't make it through the first season, the cringey inner monologues were just too much

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

I wish my big sis was like Deb. Such a lovely character potty mouth, weird face, and all.

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

I watched all of it and yeah, the last season is remarkably bad. It's so bad, it's awful.

4th season was the best. Then it went dowhill from there. Didn't even get to see Dexter and Deb have some angry sex after she found out about him.

Cooper Stewart
Cooper Stewart

Eh, I'm not sure about my sister being the town bicycle

Jack Evans
Jack Evans

They all like to pretend they're some super smart hidden villain that will kill anyone who opposes them, yet can't muster up the strength to tell their daughters "no".

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page