>ruin everything for everyone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VVV4xeWBIxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw

>get two guys killed and hurt during bear attack

>get more people killed during the mob

fucking clegane should've been left behind

Am I to believe that the skeletons would've just stood there if he didn't throw shit at them like a Gimli Hobbit memester? This episode is confusing.

What the hell was his fucking problem

What did happen, did he throw a rock and then some giant octopus tried to kill the crew?

>gets burned badly when he was a child
>afraid of fire even into adulthood

He's a pussy.

He's still my favourite character followed by based beric

He threw a big rock that didnt crack the ice and it somehow showed the walkers they can cross if they go in small numbers. Not even joking.

imagine if he just spent the time breaking the ice close to their little island, since that was clearly an option and their only out was dany flying in to swoop them away

Are walkers intelligent now?

10000 years old btw

Hope Cleganebowl happens soon and the dumb cunt gets his shit pushed in by the mountain

>Fool of a Took!

We all know that Brienne is going to intervene and beat both of them.

YASS
A
S
S

Yes. The White Walkers are that stupid.

why do you niggas have to spoil shit from the leaked episode so much?

>yfw brienne literally cuts the mountain in half

honestly if he hadn't have done that, they probably would've just waited for them to freeze to death or attack when they're sleeping, it does seem like a poor part on the logistics and strategy from the white walkers to not continuously try and find strong spots in the ice but then again this entire episode was a car crash in slow motion so it's whatever

and then they walked on with millions at a time and it didnt crack any way

No it proved that one walker to cross which slowly provoked the others

Where did they find the big ass chains?

because we watched it and want to talk about it, filter the threads if you give a fuck

dont forget that he froze(hehe) during the first fight

Big ass uncle bengen

you retards do know that the Ice King controls them and he was watching right?

i cant believe you assholes memed shit into existence.

i'm from another land, where we rule geopolitical bullshit, steal shia's flag. but you cocksuckers actually did what you did. BRAVO.

well fuck i didn't know we ruled the tv also but here we are. tip of the fucking hat, not a fedora, to you glorious bastards. i love you, even though i don't know you.

It looks like he didn't even have a weapon until he got that hammer

DUMB

CUNT

fuck off back to

then why does he drop the hammer for a dagger? knife? that he pulls from his coat

is it just me or has the this big bad guy stopped looking so formidable and now just like a guy in costume. last season he seemed way more spooky. nights king.

Where are the giants?

>not loving thoros too
bad taste friendo

not having more than two hound-beric-thoros scenes this season is why the show is horrible

just finished the episode. WOW this shit is awful.

im kind of hype for the books now. This shit would be really great if it made sense and had better pacing

Why did the whitewalkers stop moving anyway? They are clearly more about quantity over quality, so they should have just kept rushing until their frozen corpses formed a bridge across.

there's nothing but rocks and mountains in every direction, they have a literal slave army that doesn't feel pain let alone fatigue
I like to think that mining some iron and smelting it would be nothing but a minor nuisance for the mighty white walkers

Budget was blown on CGI dragons and chains.

They have black smiths and iron factory too?

shhhhhhhhhhhh
>they blew their CGI budget on all that fake blood and a 60 second dragon death scene

right here he drops the hammer and takes out a hatchet

You're a virgin

i know this is a blue board but, ahem. come fight me. i'm in nyc. you wanna throw hands? i'm right here. i don't appreciate your tone. i don't think you understand who you're talking to. you better bow down and start respecting. not trolling. do not fucking disrespect me.

>thoros froze to death all the way beyond the wall, surrounded by the army of the dead
;-;

I wonder why they had those big ass spears with them in the first place. Probably just in case they run into a giant or bear. That Night King must have been hype af when he saw three dragons fly in.

d-damn...

He was getting le tired

>iron factory
>
youtu.be/VVV4xeWBIxE
and I bet that between the thousands of wight they have under their control there has to be someone that was a blacksmith at some point

Alright who died? I couldn't even really tell. Besides thoros.

>everybody said I was stupid to spend the last 8000 years practicing my javelin toss
>who's laughing now?

stop being a nigger nyc

two or three nameless wildlings goons, poor bastards

some red shirts

stop being a pussy and come fight me if you're going to say wildly offensive things that will get you killed.

>tfw

>tfw all the wildlings are going extinct because Jon Snow is a useless cunt who knows nuffin'

From ships, fucking obviously. The Night's Watch has lot lots of ships over the years and these fuckers scavenge everything.

guys stop

Good luck I'm behind seven what the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo!

I love the predominantly low-iq fanbase this show has gathered. All their brain power combined comes to meme-like conclusions like OPs, and an endless supply of 20 minute long theory videos on Youtube that are only able to predict the big lore twists half the time.

because go back to r eddit

not him but
>this classic copypasta
thank you user, chortled heartily

"predicting" shit in fiction is the most asinine waste of time. The author(s) can just change it to whatever they want, it's not some kind of logical process that has a provable end.

I honestly would like to see a wildling versus dothraki battle, and let the barbarians invading westeros from two sides problem solve itself

The fuck did ya just call me, cunt? I’ll have ya know I graduated top of me class at Sunshine TAFE, I’ve been involved in numerous beer skulling contests against Bob Hawke, and I have over 300 confirmed Cold Chisel albums. I am trained in vocal abuse towards umpires and I am the top snag eater in the entire city of Carlton. You are nothing to me but just another Collingwood fan. I will knock ya the fuck out with VB stubbies the likes of which have never been smashed before on this Earth, mark me
fucken words. You reckon ya can get away with flapping ya beak to me over the Internet? Think again, cunt. As we speak I am contacting all me fucken lads across Western Sydney and ya IP is being traced right now so ya better prepare for the thunder, mate. The thunder that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call ya life. You’re fucking dead, prick. I can be anywhere, anytime, drinking anything, and I can glass you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with me smashed VB
longneck. Not only am I extensively trained in smashing cunts, but I have access to the entire shed of cricket bats of the Melbourne Cricket Ground and I will use it to its full extent to hit ya for 6 and out, ya shitcunt. If only ya coulda known what bullshit your little “clever” backchat was about ta bring down upon ya, maybe ya woulda held your fucking tongue. But ya couldn’t, ya didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, mate. I will shit fury all over ya and you’re gonna drown in it, so
ya better run, ya better take cover. You’re fucken dead, mate.

It wouldn't be much of a battle. The wildlings are rabble. Might be individually tough but they'd get mowed down by Dothraki cavalry just like Westerosi.

dragonglass nigga

patently false

good literature is linear and even simple bullshit like GOT leaves HUGE hints at endgame for its braindead audience unless it's full of macguffins, which would just confuse everyone (and probably D&D too)

first of all I dont think a Navy seal would be posting on here, much less being disrespectful to a civilian...I actually know a Navy Seal(my neighbor) and he is the most respectful person I have ever seen, even to people who disagree with the government...

what about wildlings vs dothraki fought beyond the wall?

ohhh fuck youre right im retarded

>good literature is linear
This is probably the single most retarded thing I've read on Sup Forums. This single statement alone shows you know absolutely nothing about any kind of literature, let alone "good" literature, which from your post it is clear you are not even vaguely acquainted with.

you know with how stupid this series is it might be good for an auralnauts style dub

It's got to be partly cultural as well. For some reason it's now considered clever humour to try and summarize things in an ironic way. My Classics teacher was like that, always ruining Greek history by lacing it with shitty postmodern humour.

We all know the Night King will be the first to defeat the Dothraki in open field combat, turning them all into pale horse riding wight savages. A Lannister's worst nightmare.

If you have to expend any amount of time "predicting" anything in fiction you're likely a moron. If the work in question is Post-Modern, like Game of Thrones is, you've got the entire schema for the plot developments at your finger tips. If it's not, it's even easier since it'll just be Harry Potter or some other mindless shit that every relevant human being grew up on.

He's a fucking liability I tell you what. Did save gingerman though

most of the wildings have shit for armor and weapons but the thenns would probably rape the dothraki just like any westerosi army would.

anybody care to post a link to the episode?

m8 george isn't writing any books. He's gonna die before the septology is finished.

they want you to notice he looks like bran, they chilled with his zombie side

google.com

>dothraki engaging the army of the dead
I didn't know i wanted this

By the Old Gods and the New, what did you fucking say about me, you little imp? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Kingsguard, I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids Beyond the Wall and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in jousting and I’m the top archer in the Seven Kingdoms. You’re as useful as nipples on a breastplate. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Westeros, my words are hardly wind. You think you can get away with sending messages like that to me with a raven? Think again, bastard. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Faceless Men across Westeros and your holdfast is being scouted right now, you just woke the Dragon, bastard. The Dragon that burns up this pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, imp. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire Night’s Watch and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Seven Kingdoms, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" jape was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t you didn’t, and now you’re paying your debts, you witless fool. I will sacrifice you to the Drowned Gods. You’re fucking dead, bastard.

making the big ass chain of course

if the king knew about the dragons he probably wouldn't want to risk his giants get burned either

Good Luck, I'm behind the Seven Gods!

Too heavy to traverse unfrozen lake.

>it's a GRRM steals yet another plot point from LOTR

Different actor.

>it's a showfag still think grrm writes this garbage
literally the second thing jon does after becoming lord com is throw wights in ice cells

It showed the cold was harder so the ice was now more solid.

Which is kind of weird as I thought the night king could freeze shit as he walks?

Why does he look like Bran so much?

they made him more white ;)

Because he is Bran.

Hes a worthless sack of shit honestly.

say that to his face and see what happens

Current one looks more real.

Past one looks fucking more menacing.

He saved tormund though