/got/ general

Love edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-2gZH19w_c&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=rrigKxwq5fg
youtube.com/watch?v=I88lizE7yfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sansa: Bran's been so weird since he got back. I can't imagine anyone more creepy and nonsensical in the world right now.
Arya: Hold my beer...

>Sansa and Arya conflict the most forced thing I've ever seen
>Army of the Dead just stand there waiting until the dragons arrive
>Jon shouting to fall back despite being on a rock completely surrounded
>Dany comes to save Jon and can easily flee but Jon runs further into the crowd
>Benjen could easily get on the horse with Jon but decides to needlessly die instead

Why did I waste my team with this leak?

First for my /coddbros/

Preston and his pet Youtuber are shitting on episode 6 already.

youtube.com/watch?v=D-2gZH19w_c&feature=youtu.be

Why are Aryas scenes so fucking cringe? Honestly the worst actress I've ever seen

Same as wasting your time posting

Cast him

What does Daenerys say at the end? She says something about servant. I can't make out what it is.

haha xx

Hahahahaha

want dany cold in that outfit?

She's fuck ugly

i-its just the role, not easy portraying a creepy sister without being cringe a bit

Everyone likes to point out that Dany's rule would have failed because of her usage of a foreign army to conquer everything, but nobody likes to talk about how Stannis' rule would have been equally doomed because of his consorting with a cruel foreign god. Double standards much?

yeth

Bend the knee.

At this point cersei wont die and the prophecy won't be fulfilled

Never forget

POETRY

>rewatching 1st season
>its gold in script, scenery and overall feel
>watched the last leaked episode
>it's a steaming pile of shit
what the fuck happened?

>knowing what reddit looks like

you have to go back

Did Benjen really die though?

He's survived their shit before.

If he is dead it would be a massive waste. He's dead lads.

Look at this shit. The eyes are open on both sides. It's not just a water drop.

Every peasant will bend the knee to Rhollor once winter starts

The rape won.

Recast Arya /got/

First for slowest if burning best fantasy end game romance. Long live Daenerys Stormborn and the Bastard Jon Snow

remember, forgot, forgot, forgot

Daily reminder that the night king is the undisputed GOAT character and his entourage of Ice SAM wielding air defense operators will unequivocally BTFO any living organism put in their path. SWEAR LOYALTY TO THE RIGHTFUL KING

Now Tyrion and Lyanna walk toward the Iron Throne. Tyrion warns Lyanna that the Game of Thrones isn’t a child’s play and it’s one that comes at a price. Of course, Tyrion assures her that she’ll never have to deal with the Game of Thrones alone and he’ll always be there for her. Last shot is Lyanna and Tyrion staring at the Iron Throne.

this

What do you mean?

I found Bran, but what do I do with him? I can't give him Winterfell, he's too autistic, plus it's too late for me to move to the Dreadfort since I gave it to the Florents.

I'm telling you lads, Bran is watching

needing to hurry things along

actors demanding a bazllion dollars per scene makes everything more expensive, have to cut them random dialogue scenes because of it

>Sansa and Arya conflict the most forced thing I've ever seen
True
>Army of the Dead just stand there waiting until the dragons arrive
Couldn't make the jump, they're slow and retarded yes.
>Jon shouting to fall back despite being on a rock completely surrounded
True, retarded
>Dany comes to save Jon and can easily flee but Jon runs further into the crowd
Jon tries hard to play the hero
>Benjen could easily get on the horse with Jon but decides to needlessly die instead
Retarded but maybe he wanted to serve as a distraction so Jon could get away

Now what really was retarded is Gendry running back, sening a raven and Daenerys arriving after just one day. That's just bullshit

I don''t remember a single one of these niggas

It's pretty sad reading ADWD and seeing both of them miserable while you're aware they would be perfect for each other and would make everything right together. I guess it's nice the show is giving us the fanfic variant of this dream scenario.

grrm is a lazy fat fuck who doesnt even respect his own work. thats what happened

fuck you grrm for letting all this happen

Hitler lost WW2

Who would win?

Where does this arya vs sansa thing even come from? it makes no sense

Hodor or undead mountain, 2ez

the eyes have always been black, no?

They ran out of material.
Talk shit about GRRM all you want, but D&D are clearly way out of their depth with this story, they aren't equipped to handle something of this scale and complexity.

What do your elf eyes see that I cannot

annex the gift

E P I S O D E S E V E N W H E N

The eyes on the wolf opens when Jon climbs up. People said it was just a water drop landing on the eye but now you see it's like that on both sides. It can't be a coincidence.

They get paid per episode, not per scene so it's literally not that.

TEMPLATE

GO BE CREATIVE

She's supposed to be kinda ugly not attractive

Ultimate alliance

Hasn't it been implied by that vision where Dany sees the blue flower in the wall that the two will meet and fall in love in the books?

youtube.com/watch?v=rrigKxwq5fg
Top kek these comments

Why was she laughing, lads?

All knees will bend to the Old Gods, as the First Men intended. R'hllor is a false foreign devil god, who no true Westerosi would support. Stannis is a false king for allying with false gods.

t. Preston

What's Snow up to? Have him bro it up with his 'brother' and push that Targ event along so he can kick your bitch ass off the throne.

Bless you user

Reminder that if the leaks are true
>Dany dies in childbirth
>Jon, Jamie and friends get exploded by a jihadi Drogon
>Gendry killed Viserion
>Night King gets killed by Robyn FUCKING Arynn in the Vale
>Lyanna Targaryen gets the Iron Throne
>Sansa gets the North and the Vale while being married to Gendry Baratheon™ who rules the Stormlands
>Sam gets the Reach
>Tyrion gets Casterly rock and starts fucking Missandei
>Bronn gets Dorne
>Varys gets stabbed by a random sellsword
>Bran becomes the new Lich King because there must always be a Lich King
>Arya fucks off to Essos and Edmures sons find her sword in a forest near Riverrun
>Cleganebowl happens in a snowy Kings Landing where Nymeria and the Hound kill the Mountain while Arya kills Cersei while qearing Qyburns face
>also all of the rad lads die

i know that, what is exaduration

but it certainly does effect it alot no?

from probably like 10k per ep to now 2 million

I am hopeless at this kind of shit
Could someone put the Uller colours on there?

Jon playing the hero relates to Dany talking about how she wished the men in her life were less heroish.

Fucking D&D foreshadowing 101

Right. He can warg into inanimate objects now.

Because why the fuck not. Not like anything else in this plot makes sense.

White

W A L K E R S
A
L
K
E
R
S

youtube.com/watch?v=I88lizE7yfU

What happened to Maisie? In this scene she shows; anger, annoyance, happiness, curiosity, and sadness. All in one scene.
How did she get worse at acting as she grew up?

Is he /ourguy/?

So why is a white walker and a couple of wights wandering off in the distance? And remember in the first episode the white walker was an absolute monstrous beast and Jon just has a nice little sparring session with him? Also his mind control powers over all but one wight? What the fuck is this?

my King and Queen

can someone make two with second sons and Ghiscari?

Because manlets never learn

what is this shit

She is happy because Jonerys is happening

So will the Bran warging the dragon shit still happen?

Valyrian steel contains souls so presumably he can warg into them

White Riders/Sailors when?

season 8 leaked ending

They will probably meet at some point but the show is playing their romance pretty straight and leaves little drama in the way. We don't know the fat man's ways. He loves to toy with us.

A year later and he's joined the Night's Watch. Problem solved I guess? Also I sent Howland Reed and now Bran's joined up the crew and the Jon Targaryen event STILL hasn't fired, not sure what's up here.

For what purpose?

He was the only good part of the episode

this, she thinks shes so cool and all leddit fags are like yasssss gurl

Daily reminder that the most popular series in the world has budget shortage. Bravo HBO and D&D.

Um that's the reflection of the snow sweetie

wew
>cucks mad about muh dragon queen getting btfo
>niggers love the night king

>knight king

His voice is orgasmic

>Knight King

>During principal photography for season four, the cast of HBO's hit series Game of Thrones hit the beach in Croatia, where the scenes in King's Landing are filmed. Conleth Hill (whose role involves playing eunuch spymaster Varys) was swimming with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Hill held out an arm in front of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Lena Headey (who plays conniving matriarch Cersei Lannister), "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The cast, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. Hill was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

>ynw lick and caress this freckled face

yeah, he wargs into Rhaegal, but gets stabbed to shit by walkers so he and Rhaegal dies

post the gif ffs

>for what purpose

i dunno, more land ?

>His voice is orgasmic
haha le deep master chief voice so sexy amirite

her tits are rocking tbqhwy

they can't breach the walls magic barrier you filthy casual, they're just circling around gathering chains and leather clothes
read a book for once