So, what makes Emma Watson such a good and loved actress...

So, what makes Emma Watson such a good and loved actress? I haven't been impressed with any of her stuff since Harry Potter (and yes, that includes Beauty and the Beast)

she is pretty

>are you ready for our scheduled ten minutes of romantic coitus in the missionary position?
>we can do doggy a little too, i-if you want...

fap bait.

childhood boners

>asking a board that hates her.
What makes anyone like any of the terrible actresses this reddit board likes? Watson has been good in multiple different kinds of roles. She can do comedy and drama. She has top tier cry game, she can do a good american accent if you aren't memeing. She was great in the bling ring and in other movies. As far as I'm concerned she has been and is bettwr than almost all actresses her age.

Because she has more cum tributes to her name than any other woman on the planet.

>giving a shit about this
fuck off

looks like a boy with small tits

>looks at a woman
>starts thinking about boys
t. homosexual

She is not a good actress, plus she's unattractive with an equally unattractive body. Most of her fans only like her because she appeared in the HP movies and they used to fap to her as a kid. Her political beliefs, and how she expresses them only makes her less appealing in many people's eyes.

t. Reddit

>plus she's unattractive with an equally unattractive body
I think is more your speed.

>hating on Watson
She's a good actress desu

who?

Best and prettiest Emma.

not even a top-3 emma

>I'm an underage follower and think based on the assumption and lies of Sup Forums

Ftfy

No one with the smallest amount of cinematic taste would consider her an even "OK" actress, she's Moretz level of bad acting

She's a wannabe posh joyless bitch.

my ex looks like emma and this greentext is all too familiar.

>tfw I will never be Emma Watson's fart monkey

Pretty simple she's elevated everything she's been in, I like her acting. She has lots of reactions for a reasom she's very expressive.

she's like meat and potatoes, nothing spectacular or memorable, but its always comfy

>emma watson is the only actress seriously discussed on tv
>she's also the only one that is hated on so profusely
Proof she's a good actress and tv is just triggered by the queen

Legit the only good actress on here

fucking QT as fuck I dream to bang a wight girl that looks this good

Is her anus greedy?

Terrible meme actress

I thought she was great in this, great movie as well, fite me

This.

I don't understand how that live action Beauty and the Beast made so much fucking money.

Sorry but I don't consider Emma much of a good actress to watch as the main character not to mention how people are interested in Beauty and the Beast these days

Why is this rated bad? Not a fan of her but this movie looks interesting

Poor execution.