Why has Marvel's production quality gone down recently?

Why has Marvel's production quality gone down recently?
Fucking Avenger's hulk looks better than this

their actors got famous and expensive so less money for cgi

Just for reference.
Embarassing

Same issues Game of Thrones is dealing with: actor salaries are way out of control and marketing matters more than quality.

You answer yourself, dont expect thor 3 to have the avengers budget

Actor salaries in marvel movies must be getting close to 50%

They realized people don't care about shitty SFX and will still pay for their movies

>why does my screenshot of a badly compressed youtube video look different than a blu-ray rip of the first film?

for the love of god, CGI isn't finished months before a film comes out. it will likely look much better at release

>Were gonna pretend it's just Marvel
Look at Wonder Woman and now Justice League. Both look considerably worse than Man of Steel

>it will likely look much better at release
Well, I won't be seeing it, so no, this is how it looks as far as I'm concerned - shit!

JL trailer atleast had some nice looking scenes like pic related.
Thor 3 was just rehashed GOTG trash, no comfyness

>that car in the background

>complaining about shit you don't even like
Wish I could waste my life like this.

I wouldn't have to if you just fucked off back to

Dude, this JL trailer still looks really bad. It looks like four actor poses taken from different rooms and photoshopped together in front of a green screen, which is what it is. The cop cars look like the same cop car, copied four times in CGI and rotated very slightly around the z axis to look like different vehicles. This doesn't look good

I know. It looks like shit.
I'm just saying the JL trailer isn't completely horrible, it had some pretty kino music also.

orange blue

I'm glad at least the big fight in JL will not be a generic brawl like the 2 last zack snyder movies

This legitimately looks like a game cutscene

Do you think that either Marvel or DC has a tolerance limit for poor performances? We've already seen evidence of damage control on both sides. Marvel fired Whedon after Ultron didn't perform up to expectations, while DC has done extensive movie reshoots and wasn't sad to see Snyder go even if they didn't fire him. What point would we have to reach for either studio to actually pull the plug on the whole deal? I guess I'm talking in terms of box office reception, critical reception, something other than the death of a prominent actor.

My prediction is that more than two movies (after this point in time) would have to be rated under 40% and make more than 30% less than the projected box office gross (total or domestic), possibly failing to break even with production and marketing costs.

Marvel flicks have reached the point of self parody. Normies are already getting sick of it, I stopped caring after Ironman 3 and Avengers 2 was borderline insulting.

>The god fight between Zod and Supes and the Excalibur climatic battle aren't GOAT
>anything CGI=Video game
You should lay off Sup Forums for a little bit. How anyone could compare that to a video game besides it involves computer animation is beyond me.

user...
He's still directing the sequel

Nevermind the CGI, why does ships, buildings and every set look plastic?

i DO NOT LIKE ZACK SNYDER

That is literally ps3 cutscene tier

>That is literally ps3 cutscene tier
Why do you compare everything to a psX cutscene?

lol when will WB learn

What the fuck are you babbling about? He's only comparing one (1, you dense fuck) webm to a PS3 cutscene, not "everything".

If justice league get fucked just like MoS and BvS and WB hire him for part 2 then they deserve to flop.

I hope at laeast the solo movies like Aquaman and Shazam can still be good, we're lucky Zack is not in control of DCEU like Feige is in MCU otherwise nothing could be saved

>Finish off
This either means he is going to complete the film, or he is returning to kill it and put it out of it's misery.

No shit, comics are batshit silly.

>DC "kino" v Marvel Cinematique

It's all made by 500 retarded chinks.

It's simple. The more money (((they))) make, the more money (((they))) keep.

>judging CGI by the trailers

Why the fuck does the Hulk even need to wear armor? Fucking Marvel shit

Because he's in a gladiator battle and it looks cooler, it's all spectacle and entertainment

He is in a space gladiotor arena, we dont know what other creatures he has fought

It looks dumb and it's against logic.

Fucking kek,
I'd thought he'd got the memo after the warner bros execs killed his daughter to get him off the justic league movie so Whedon could save it.

Is it the same animators? That makes a big difference.