*blocks your rise of white supremacy*

*blocks your rise of white supremacy*

To be fair, Samantha Bee is a literal racist who blocked black and hispanic children from her children's school. So she's not as anti-white as Jon Stewart.

fuck nazis

>implying nazis will ever rise

keep sucking that cock prag

nobody calls her out because they are literally doing the same thing and don't need a light shined on them.
Move to fucking Connecticut if you dont want your kids to go to school with black people

>Move to fucking Connecticut if you dont want your kids to go to school with black people
Rich people don't need to do that when private schools exist

Great thing about the left is, they're wrong so they will lose. They have lost in fact. Inciting violence is all they gave left. Pathetic.

source?

>Hispanic

That's not even a race

I guess she's more racist than we first thought.

>It is true that Jones’ children were affected by a school zoning issue in New York City in 2016. Although ethnicity and financial status were both issues in the debate, it is false to say that the Comedy Central star was fighting at any point to “keep black kids out of his children’s school.”

Snopes says it is false to claim she was fighting to keep black children away from her children. She could actually be doing it because they are poor, and the poor kids happen to be black.

I guess?

>Snopes says

nigga you can just tell snopes that you didn't do that and they will change it for you.

I'm actually kind of surprised that most people don't find the average alt-right, z-list, e-celeb more likable than these assholes. They're that bad. Apart from Rob Corddry and Ed Helms of course.

reminder that Samantha Bee uses the term "man-splaining" on her show

I have the exact same picture

I literally can not name anyone in this picture except the two jews in the foreground

They probably do.

If you look at John Oliver and Colbert, it takes a lot of effort to get their views into the 2-3 mil bracket. While retard e-celebs get up around a mil with no promotion and no help.

I've clicked "Not Interested" about a billion times on both Colbert and Oliver videos, only for YouTube to constantly continue to push them on me.

Why are they always making those faces?

It's the nu-male face

>I've clicked "Not Interested" about a billion times on both Colbert and Oliver videos, only for YouTube to constantly continue to push them on me.
what were you watching before that? were you logged into google?

spotted the Argentinian

also used is the "point at the person im taking a photo with" pose, usually used in conjuction

So many self hating, spineless people in one picture.

god dammit. Im a white, right leaning centrist who voted for Hillary is there anything we can do to bring rationality and reason back into politics.

I'm getting pissed at both sides now

>they are all literally white people in positions of power

I truly hate Rob Cordry

>white

Jews are white. Get over it.

Rich white people too. If they actually wanted to help the oppressed, they'd give 100% of their wages to the blm or some other black supremacist group

fucking this
Rob Corddry is the only non-cuck in the photo

>ethnicity played a part
>but it's still false
uhh ok

Try telling that to jews.

kek

>Snopes
Snopes is a shill at best and a retard at worst. Guy is addicted to prostitues, they run his site and he even married one.

The guy chugging tooks like Cenk from this angle.

When has a commedian led a social or societal change of any relevance?

What are you trying to imply, OP?

Are you trying to insinuate that there hasn't been a rise of visible white supremacist groups in the past year?

I don't know man, but when has Sup Forums?

and I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you pesky kids!

I unironically hope they all get assassinated

you JUST FUCKING KNOW that all they would've talked about was how much they hate trump

These people are such human garbage.

I can't believe I used to look up to them when I was a delusional teenager.

John Wilkes Booth

Why is this only white or Jews?

The rest of them can fuck off, but there is nothing wrong with Jon Stewart. Notice how the whole group got way worse when he stopped hosting a show?

inb4 non-argument meme replies

like fucking never

didn't he recently get into a butthurt shouting match with based anthony cumia?

"I want to look fun, personable and exciting but not in any kind of way that could exhibit any personality and offend someone"

I guess you've never been to connecticut

last november

TWO NAZI UPRISINGS IN 80 YEARS!?!

Not in my country!

It's a google verified source.
Sorry i don't surf brietbart or infowars like the rest of you Sup Forums crossposters.

>suggesting anybody watches any of these shows anymore.
>same people who said trump had no chance to win

Yes, YouTube Red too.

But you'd think after clicking, multiple times, "Not Interested" "This Channel" etc etc it would be enough for them to get the message and stop promoting the very same channel at me over and over.

Snopes is also biased as fuck senpai. So is google. Everyone is biased

Why is Andy there?

Dude you're litterally arguing with a tranny from reddit

white men should just lie down and die

t. someone whose never lived in CT

even if you agree with the current late night hosts' political beliefs, how do you watch them? they're all objectively unfunny and shit

i really don't get how people can watch these boring ass late night shows. they're filled with political butthurt and moral grandstanding. there are no subtle or clever jokes anywhere anymore. i dont even like trump but watching late night is fucking depressing and agitating

conan is alright tho

what the fuck man lol

>google

lmao